[feedback] Battle of Glory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [feedback] Battle of Glory

Hello everyone! :D

I've started my adventure here about one month ago. I've reached 90 lvl easily, participated in some territory and doc80 wars and Battle of Gebra.
      I like pvps, I'm a proponent of equal battles, which gives me so much fun but unfortunately does not occur very often.

After taking part in some BoG battles, I would like to share my idea to make it more fair for both sides. As I have noticed, latterly Valorians are the leading kingdom and often have preponderance. The situation becomes desperate when one of the sites (Derion or Valo) has so thumping advantage, that pvp becomes just wild game (ap) hunting. It's just pointless when you're on losing site and you can't even resurrect and prepare to fight, because you get instantly killed by 10 ppl from the other kingdom.

Right now if a player wants to participate in BoG, he (or she) has to apply for it. That's ok. Let's move on to the main topic. The idea is to teleport equal number of players to the castle. Let's say for example that during preparation time there would be 20 Valorians and 30 Derions who applied for the battle. When the time comes, all of Valorians would be teleported to BoG, but also 20 Derions who applied first. The others couldn't take part in battle - they may get some small consolation prize for instance.

This mechanic could be also some kind of scalable. If there were small amount of players, it would work 1:1 (for example 5 Derians vs 5 Valos), and for bigger numbers (let's say >10) - 5:6, and so on, and so on.

In my opinion that system would make these fights much more equal and maybe more ppl would participate.

And what do you think about it? Is it promising balance mechanics or unnecessary trash? Maybe you have some ideas to balance Battle of Glory? Feel free to discuss ;)
    • Dyslexie wrote:

Hello everyone! :D

I've started my adventure here about one month ago. I've reached 90 lvl easily, participated in some territory and doc80 wars and Battle of Gebra.
      I like pvps, I'm a proponent of equal battles, which gives me so much fun but unfortunately does not occur very often.

After taking part in some BoG battles, I would like to share my idea to make it more fair for both sides. As I have noticed, latterly Valorians are the leading kingdom and often have preponderance. The situation becomes desperate when one of the sites (Derion or Valo) has so thumping advantage, that pvp becomes just wild game (ap) hunting. It's just pointless when you're on losing site and you can't even resurrect and prepare to fight, because you get instantly killed by 10 ppl from the other kingdom.

Right now if a player wants to participate in BoG, he (or she) has to apply for it. That's ok. Let's move on to the main topic. The idea is to teleport equal number of players to the castle. Let's say for example that during preparation time there would be 20 Valorians and 30 Derions who applied for the battle. When the time comes, all of Valorians would be teleported to BoG, but also 20 Derions who applied first. The others couldn't take part in battle - they may get some small consolation prize for instance.

This mechanic could be also some kind of scalable. If there were small amount of players, it would work 1:1 (for example 5 Derians vs 5 Valos), and for bigger numbers (let's say >10) - 5:6, and so on, and so on.

In my opinion that system would make these fights much more equal and maybe more ppl would participate.

And what do you think about it? Is it promising balance mechanics or unnecessary trash? Maybe you have some ideas to balance Battle of Glory? Feel free to discuss ;)
      thats already the case

bog is 50% derion 50% valo
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • People that aren't taken should not be compensated either, the reward for the Bog is kinda useless but people going Bog just to afk & get the reward are already a problem

You can't really do more about the balance as skill & experience are hard to measure by a system unless you implement an elo system

But i would rather see AC work on other stuff as patches are already reeeeeally rare
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────