Patch error and nothing helps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch error and nothing helps

A friend of mine has a problem with the patch. Download of Installation file, Installation worked fine but at 50% the patch stops and says error patch couldnt be finished. Nothing else, no error code etc. We tried: Restart PC, reinstall, reinstall on different hard disks, set firewall off, windows defender off, searched the avira blacklist, tried using exe as administrator, I gave him my Installation file. Nothing worked. I wrote the support twice:
      1. Hello, do not blacklist it with avira, disable avira and also disable WindowsDefender and it'll work. Kind Regards
      2. Hello, There is only this one solution. Try it this time step by step, exactly how Im telling it to you. 1.) Uninstall the game 2.) DEACTIVATE Windows Defender + Firewall + Antivirus 3.) Restart your PC 4.) Install and start the game while having all those 3 things deactivated. This will solve the issue. Kind regards, Hypnos

Nothing helped. Please, do u have an idea? He wants the good old times too... ;(