Last montage of Time + Perma Ban on YouTube

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last montage of Time + Perma Ban on YouTube

• Dear 4s Communtiy,
      I would like to thank you all for giving such a great feedback on all videos. The reason why I stopped playing are private issues. I don't have the time anymore to play that much although playing 4Story makes a lot of fun. My priorities on real life changed in many directions therefore I won't continue playing. Unfortunaly my YouTube Account were permantly banned cuz copyright issues. I would really appreciate if everyone who subbed me before can subscribe me again. Just because if there will be some time in the future, maybe i will continue playing 4Ancient and creating new videos. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the montage and would like to tell special thanks to following people: Furthermore I would like to give special thanks to following people although I didnt have much influence to them :)
      1. - All BadCompany Players especially uPain, Kapin and Dressing
      2. -All Impurity Players especially Shino, Prozentual, BackWood, Bumble, Snike and Werner
      3. - All 20cm Unbuffed Players especially Tokme, AnusLeckerAndi, RasenderRudolf
      4. - All Quality Assurance Players especially freefarm, Emprix, Coke, Dubi, Zyn0 and Ven0m
      5. - Vhagar (who helped me from 0 to 100)
      6. - iPass0ut
      7. - Hyruler
      8. - iRyu
      9. - Kotklaus (yeeeeeeeeee)
      10. - Milchcreme
      11. - Fearu (God Editer)
      12. - Destroyer (who always wins Assasin tournaments :D)
      13. - Lorothar (who was a hard opponent on ranking ladder :D)
      14. - Laerze (my romanian friend)
      15. - Fallendy (who always pissed me off in forum)
      16. - Overhaul (who debuffed me 24/7)
      17. - Zenek (Loyal Follower)
      18. - PusherZuDemSabo (Big Donator)
      and all GM's who tried their best to hold the server growing...
      • Furthermore I wish you all luck in the world and keep enjoy playing 4Story!
      • Kind regards
      • Time

The post was edited 1 time, last by Time ().

• Time wrote:

[list][*]
      [/list]

Furthermore I would like to give special thanks to following people although I didnt have much influence to them :)

1. - All 20cm Unbuffed Players especially Tokme, AnusLeckerAndi, RasenderRudolf
      2. - Fallendy (who always pissed me off in forum

WHAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS 2 WAS UNEXPECTED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUCK 20CM FULL NOHAND XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Time wrote:

• Dear 4s Communtiy,
      I would like to thank you all for giving such a great feedback on all videos. The reason why I stopped playing are private issues. I don't have the time anymore to play that much although playing 4Story makes a lot of fun. My priorities on real life changed in many directions therefore I won't continue playing. Unfortunaly my YouTube Account were permantly banned cuz copyright issues. I would really appreciate if everyone who subbed me before can subscribe me again. Just because if there will be some time in the future, maybe i will continue playing 4Ancient and creating new videos. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the montage and would like to tell special thanks to following people:

Furthermore I would like to give special thanks to following people although I didnt have much influence to them :)

1. - All BadCompany Players especially uPain, Kapin and Dressing
      2. -All Impurity Players especially Shino, Prozentual, BackWood, Bumble, Snike and Werner
      3. - All 20cm Unbuffed Players especially Tokme, AnusLeckerAndi, RasenderRudolf
      4. - All Quality Assurance Players especially freefarm, Emprix, Coke, Dubi, Zyn0 and Ven0m
      5. - Vhagar (who helped me from 0 to 100)
      6. - iPass0ut
      7. - Hyruler
      8. - iRyu
      9. - Kotklaus (yeeeeeeeeee)
      10. - Milchcreme
      11. - Fearu (God Editer)
      12. - Destroyer (who always wins Assasin tournaments :D)
      13. - Lorothar (who was a hard opponent on ranking ladder :D)
      14. - Laerze (my romanian friend)
      15. - Fallendy (who always pissed me off in forum)
      16. - Overhaul (who debuffed me 24/7)
      17. - Zenek (Loyal Follower)
      18. - PusherZuDemSabo (Big Donator)

and all GM's who tried their best to hold the server growing...

• Furthermore I wish you all luck in the world and keep enjoy playing 4Story!

• Kind regards

• Time
      feelsbadman we lost another legend... hope everything works out for you my friend u will be missed sugi pula caralho
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber