Dodge and escape skills nomiss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dodge and escape skills nomiss

The topic of nomiss has been discussed countless times on the server. There are some arguments against it but most of the community supports the idea of removing miss. Also it has become clear in the discussions that nomiss has way more advantages than disadvantages.

It's still understandable that completely removing miss from the game can feel a bit drastic. This is why I propose this middle ground solution. Dodge and escape skills (purify from priest, and other escape skills of warrior, archer, nightwalker) should never miss. This solution has countless advantages and maybe it's even better than nomiss for everything.
      Let me show some aspects:

1. Escape skills and dodge are deffensive skills so they are similar to heals or be bubbles. Imagine how hilarious it would be if heals could miss. Missing dodge or escape skills are esentially that.
      2. One of the problems of 4story in general are the huge amount of stunchains, when a player can't do anything at all. Just look at other pvp games, 7 seconds unbreakable stuns are non existent in other mmorpgs like WoW or GW2. And those are just mmorpgs, not dedicated pvp games. So the possibility of miss on escape skills makes this stunlock situation even worse.
      3. In some cases a miss on escape not only fucks up the player who missed but also his opponent. So many nightwalkers waste their sand on targets who missed escape anyways. Same with warrior.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

The topic of nomiss has been discussed countless times on the server. There are some arguments against it but most of the community supports the idea of removing miss. Also it has become clear in the discussions that nomiss has way more advantages than disadvantages.

It's still understandable that completely removing miss from the game can feel a bit drastic. This is why I propose this middle ground solution. Dodge and escape skills (purify from priest, and other escape skills of warrior, archer, nightwalker) should never miss. This solution has countless advantages and maybe it's even better than nomiss for everything.
      Let me show some aspects:

1. Escape skills and dodge are deffensive skills so they are similar to heals or be bubbles. Imagine how hilarious it would be if heals could miss. Missing dodge or escape skills are esentially that.
      2. One of the problems of 4story in general are the huge amount of stunchains, when a player can't do anything at all. Just look at other pvp games, 7 seconds unbreakable stuns are non existent in other mmorpgs like WoW or GW2. And those are just mmorpgs, not dedicated pvp games. So the possibility of miss on escape skills makes this stunlock situation even worse.
      3. In some cases a miss on escape not only fucks up the player who missed but also his opponent. So many nightwalkers waste their sand on targets who missed escape anyways. Same with warrior.
      miss is fake news, its leftist propaganda pffff brainwashed idiot
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord