Multiple world boss spawns in the same time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple world boss spawns in the same time

Now that the server has a lot of players the world boss is killed in 10 minutes most of the time. It's not too fun for most player not to mention the fps drops that so many players in 1 place generate.

So my suggestion is that more world bosses should spawn in the same time on the same map. Let's say 3. Or it could also depend on how many players are online at the time. It has many advantages:
      1. Not so many players in 1 place-> higher fps.
      2. More fun open world pvp, a bit like crypta, but no so narrow places. Many people want battle royal, it would be like that too.
      3. More rewards.
      4. Longer world boss pvp. I remember when the server had less players, world boss was the most fun event because it provided 40-50 minutes of fun.
      5. One stronger nation can't have monopoly over the single world boss.

What do you guys think?
    • If you would have 2 World bosses spawn at the same time one would belong to Valorian and one to Derion.
      At first this sounds like fair sharing but the world boss isn't meant to be a pure PvE objective (same concept as Crypta) it's meant to let Valorian and Derion fight over the control of it to claim the rewards.

Although I believe that the reduced FPS is a huge problem I don't think just giving each nation a world boss is the solution

Personally I would prefer increased defenses & that the boss gets some damage & cc Aoe's to weaken the side that is in control of the boss
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Even if you make it 3 & not 2 I don't see how that would help, I imagine it being really confusing & if I think about how long the way from tyco spent to the world boss is already you would waste a lot of time just running around trying to get information about the different spots

Although I do agree that the current world boss is just a giant meat shield that is instantly controlled and fastly killed by the stronger side & changes are needed

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • You have the assumption that people do pvp ONLY to be able to shoot the world boss and get reward. But it's not true. It would be the same as in crypta. The newbies would do pve while most people would do pvp.

You have the assumption that kingdoms would just split worldbosses bettween them. It is also not true. Why don't kingdoms split mobs in crypta for example?

We also have different opinion about fun. One of the most fun part of open world pvp is when you just run around looking for opportunities.
    • Kingdoms don't split the Crypta mobs between each other because the whole Crypta is one relatively small place and both spawn exits meet each other at the central room, 2 worldbosses on the other hand would leave enough space between them to make people join the one where their faction is stronger unless you park them next to each other in wich case you'd have the same situation that you have right now just with multiple mobs

& Yes I have the assumption that the pvp revolves around the worldboss, that's the reason why people join that country in the first place

In Ardir for example you the PvP active area reaches from ardir central (respawn) to the crossroad where the worldboss spawns wich spirit sanctuary as a strategic gathering point

Also youb shouldn't get me wrong, I am not opposed to your idea, in fact I do like it but I just don't think it's the solution to the problem you mentioned.

The only thing it might enhance is the FPS

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────