About leveling up.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About leveling up.

I see that there are a lot of events on this server, right now you level up much faster, but i am the type of player that likes to go in the same pace with the story , because i missed this game, so my question is that , do leveling up so fast affects the story quests? for example i just did first mission in Valoran with seals and i am already lv 8, i mean i don't know if that is how supposed to be because i played this like 8-9 years ago. If i remember in Tarat you start quests at lv 20, right? So with those events i would be like 30 when i get there? Is this just a missunderstanding for me? Clarify me up someone. Thank you

TLDR: i am a slow type player that level up with story, i don t like to rush it and get high lv very fast, so what can i do? or it is just my feeling because i played only the first levels?
    • Hey,

Naa question isn't weird at all. Most people just dont really "care" about such posts and simple ignore them, unfortunatly...

But here's my opionion:

You can level at your own pace as you wish. The only thing you will notice tho, is that you wont have the apropriate lvl to some quests which you will be doing.
      For example: The first quests in Valoran on the first map have the intention to get you to lvl 20 introducing you into Tarat. This tho wont really happen at lvl 20 anymore since the quests leave you at like lvl 37 when you finish them.

You can still do all the quests like you used to back in the days (tho some quests are bugged and can't be finished for whatever reason, report those maybe they will fix them sometimes) you will only be stronger them required from the lvl.

For your questions what can you do ---> There is a command ingame which blocks any further exp gain which will "freeze" your lvl this way. If you inted to play it at a slower pace, maybe this can help you out not getting "too far ahead".

For this command (and others) simply tipe /help into the chatbox and all commands will appear.

Hope it helped somehow.