Petition Nr. 5829 to delete the Tree that is annoying 99,63% of all Priests on Derion side [BoG]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Petition Nr. 5829 to delete the Tree that is annoying 99,63% of all Priests on Derion side [BoG]

Well i think the title already said what this is about

This Tree is in your Camera for almost any time you are close to the Spawn on the Derion side

Also this got requested like 10 times now, is this really so hard to remove ? I mean this tree doesnt serve any purpose other than giving Valorian another possibility of cover when pushing & blocking your view to drive you insane

16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asera ().

• Asera wrote:

Well i think the title already said what this is about

This Tree is in your Camera for almost any time you are close to the Spawn on the Derion side

Also this got requested like 10 times now, is this really so hard to remove ? I mean this tree doesnt serve any purpose other than giving Valorian another possibility of cover when pushing & blocking your view to drive you insane

hellooooo
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord