Launcher problem on WIn 8.1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Launcher problem on WIn 8.1

Hello,
      I have problem, when I installed the game and launched it, I see just this ctrlv.cz/a8JL and after a while error 10053 happens.
      I tried advisements from forum, but nothing worked for me. I reainstalled it several times, changed antivirus, turn off/on antivirus and firewall, but still nothing changed. I have Win 8.1

I would really love to see any other advisements how to make it work.
      Thank you ^^ <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by SirVencelot ().

• Hello SirVencelot,

Sorry for the late response! Try this:

1. Open TClient.exe, close it after you reach the login page.
      2. Open normal client -> it should start patching
      3. You might get error code 10053 - close TClient.exe and restart launcher several times

If it's your first time playing after several months, you have to re-download the installer (download from "DIRECT" not from Mega) and install the game again.

Kind regards,
      Hypnos
    • HypnosDE wrote:

Hello SirVencelot,

Sorry for the late response! Try this:

1. Open TClient.exe, close it after you reach the login page.
      2. Open normal client -> it should start patching
      3. You might get error code 10053 - close TClient.exe and restart launcher several times

If it's your first time playing after several months, you have to re-download the installer (download from "DIRECT" not from Mega) and install the game again.

Kind regards,
      Hypnos
      such a wonderfull GM
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord