Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mav wrote:

Im just gonna bring this part of my last post back up because it seems to have been overlooked

"Now a more radical idea with pets is 'training (or leveling)' the pet and having a skill tree only based on the pet. This would allow for all sorts of customization to the class and bring people into not only the class but the server (considering it would be unique). Start with physical/magic mobs can get any of like 3 or 4 skills and eventually way down the line, if it takes off, make them unique to each type of mob - beast, humanioid, human, etc. I understand the rediculus amount of coding that would have to go into this however like i mentioned, it would extremely unique to the server and may draw in more people not only to the class but the server itself."

What do people think about something like that? Honestly if it was implemented on any server (even official) I would be intrigued enough to download/create an evo there to check it out.

They can't code that , so it will never happen
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

Mav wrote:

Im just gonna bring this part of my last post back up because it seems to have been overlooked

"Now a more radical idea with pets is 'training (or leveling)' the pet and having a skill tree only based on the pet. This would allow for all sorts of customization to the class and bring people into not only the class but the server (considering it would be unique). Start with physical/magic mobs can get any of like 3 or 4 skills and eventually way down the line, if it takes off, make them unique to each type of mob - beast, humanioid, human, etc. I understand the rediculus amount of coding that would have to go into this however like i mentioned, it would extremely unique to the server and may draw in more people not only to the class but the server itself."

What do people think about something like that? Honestly if it was implemented on any server (even official) I would be intrigued enough to download/create an evo there to check it out.
      I mean they COULD. But they WONT.
      Big difference :P
    • But again, back to the original point of the post, changing the enslave monster skill in one way shape or form to make it useful. Either allow us to evo certain mobs to give us more options for stuns and such or change it to the 3 monsters that attack.

Help evos out a bit instead of nerfing them as they are planning to do in like 10 years when 1.8 finally comes out (1 less base intel, blockade from 12s to 9s) - yeah thats the plans as of now for changes to the evo class... fun wow
    • Mav wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Mav wrote:

I mean they COULD. But they WONT.Big difference :P
      nope , they can't , they can't even fix bugs much less a complex pet system with lvls and skills and shit
      If it would be fun and cool ? Yes it would but it will never happen
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Mav wrote:

But again, back to the original point of the post, changing the enslave monster skill in one way shape or form to make it useful. Either allow us to evo certain mobs to give us more options for stuns and such or change it to the 3 monsters that attack.

Help evos out a bit instead of nerfing them as they are planning to do in like 10 years when 1.8 finally comes out (1 less base intel, blockade from 12s to 9s) - yeah thats the plans as of now for changes to the evo class... fun wow
      the -1 intel is fake news and the skillblock 12s in all honesty is op af
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub