Leya's Blessing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leya's Blessing

Leya, the only one of the Gods, refuses to take part in the destruction of the people of Iberia.

She decided to give mortals one more chance to find their way to the Gods.

Every Sunday in July at 20:30 CEST one task will appear under this post. You will have only a limited amount of time to complete these tasks, especially for the last task you will have a few minutes. You will be rewarded for each task, but not everyone can be a hero, thats why the last task is limited not only by time but also by another factor.
    If someone manages to accomplish all four tasks, his reward will double.
    The rules of participation and reward will be specified separately in each task.

Thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
    And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

• How to participate:
    - Your task is to find all the listed objects for your kingdom. You can click on each of them.
    - Create screenshots along with the Object in your target window.
    - Pack it into a ".rar" or ".zip" archive with a program like WinRar.
    - Send us a mail to [email protected] with the archive attached to it and the title "[YOUR CHARACTER NAME] - Leya's Blessing - 1. TASK " !
    - Example: [Elyn] - Leya's Blessing - 1. TASK

Rewards:
    Spooky Dusty Treasure: 40x
    Treasure Box: 30x

Important to know:
    You will receive a reward only if you find all the objects.
    Screenshots must include the following: Targeted object which you found and your character with a visible name.
    You can participate only once. If you try to cheat you will be disqualified!

The chance to participate does ends in:
    Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

The rewards for the 1. Task have just been sent! You can find them in your cash-deposit.

• Hints:

1. Sweet but addictive
    2. Jesus used it
    3. Overtake the snail
    4. Get rid of the curses
    5. No one will know about your failure
    6. Equestrian animal
    7. For those who don't want to bend
    8. Map in Derion
    9. Map in Valorian
    10. Dragon's name
    11. One drop and your problems disappear
    12. It shines like a diamond
    13. The item's fate is uncertain without it

How to participate:
    - Your task is to puzzle out this crossword puzzle.
    - Send us a mail to [email protected] with all the words that belong to this crossword puzzle with the title "[YOUR CHARACTER NAME] - Leya's Blessing - 2. TASK " !
    - Example: [Elyn] - Leya's Blessing - 2. TASK
    1. "...."
    2. "...."
    3. "...."
    etc..

Rewards:
    Mystery Box- Costume Item: 3x
    Spooky Dusty Treasure: 20x
    Mystery Box: 30x

Important to know:
    You can participate only once. If you try to cheat you will be disqualified!
    The crossword answers involve only in-game items (except for map and monster names!)
    Error in 6. word was fixed.

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

The rewards for the 2. Task have just been sent! You can find them in your cash-deposit.

• How to participate:
    - Your task is to puzzle out all the anagrams that contain secret ingredients and to find all possible alchemical recipes and potions that can be prepared only by combinations of these ingredients.
    - Then you have to find all Alchemist's friends (NPC) and create screenshots with them (dont forget to have them in your target window).
    - Pack all the screenshots with Alchemist's friends into a ".rar" or ".zip" archive with a program like WinRar.
    - Send us a mail to [email protected] with all possible alchemical recipes and potions that you can prepare from that secret ingredients along with screenshots with the Alchemist's friends and
    with the title "[YOUR CHARACTER NAME] - Leya's Blessing - 3. TASK " !
    - Example: [Elyn] - Leya's Blessing - 3. TASK

Rewards:
    Spooky Dusty Treasure: 50x
    Mystery Box: 40x

Important to know:

You will receive a reward only if you find all the possible alchemical recipes and potions and all the Alchemist's friends.
    You have to find all possible alchemical recipes and potions that can be prepared only by combinations of these ingredients.
    You can participate only once. If you try to cheat you will be disqualified and banned!
    Errors in NPC names has been fixed.

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

The rewards for the 3. Task have just been sent! You can find them in your cash-deposit.

• How to participate:
    - Your task is to find a Boss which is hidden on that coordinates and capcure him to the Ancient Companion Rune.
    - You have to send me that rune with that boss via post to [EM]ElynV (for Valorian) or [EM]ElynD (for Derion)

Rewards:
    Spooky Dusty Treasure: 20x
    Treasure Box: 10x
    If you managed to complete all the previous task you will get all the rewards again!

Important to know:
    You will receive a reward only if you manage to send me that rune.
    Event is over once I will have full mailbox or when time runs out.

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

The rewards for the 4. Task have just been sent! You can find them in your cash-deposit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ElynCZ ().