Can not log in with PC but with Notebook? o.O

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can not log in with PC but with Notebook? o.O

Hey Guys,

hopefully someone can help me....
    I installed the game on my pc an tried to connect to the server. But I get this error message: "This account would blocked. Please contact our support over the ticketsystem (support.4story.de)". That is wired because when i type in the wrong password it conntect to the right 4Ancient Server and did not try to connect to the official one.
    I thougt it might be a network problem in my network so i installed the game on my notebook. But there was no error like this and i can start the game. So I thought it could be the network card in my pc and I tested it with an external wireless land stick and get the same error. So it was not the network card. I installed the windows 10 OS completely new to check if there is a bug but i get the exactly same error. I wrote to the support and got this answer: "Usually in this case, you can fix the issue by simply de-activating your VMWares adapters (you can follow the guide here: vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/ws_…changing_hostadapter.html)." but i don´t use VMWare for this. So i don´t know what it is... Please help....

PC setup:
    Intel Core i5 9600K 6x 3.70GHz
    MSI B360M BAZOOKA PLUS
    16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill Value DDR4-2666 DIMM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dofey ().