My Ideas for the next Patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Do you agree or disagree with: 67
        1. Section - Agree (61) 91%
        1. Section - Disagree (5) 7%
        2. Section - Agree (47) 70%
        2. Section - Disagree (13) 19%
        3. Section - Agree (36) 54%
        3. Section - Disagree (25) 37%
        4. Section - Agree (55) 82%
        4. Section - Disagree (10) 15%
        5. Section - Agree (55) 82%
        5. Section - Disagree (10) 15%
        6. Section - Agree (57) 85%
        6. Section - Disagree (8) 12%
        7. Section - Agree (60) 90%
        7. Section - Disagree (5) 7%
        8. Section - Agree (61) 91%
        8. Section - Disagree (5) 7%
      Howdy valued community!

I'd like to introduce a few of my ideas for the next patch.
      I will divide them into sections so you can vote if you like that idea or no.
      :!: This is just my suggestion, I can't guarantee that this will be in the new patch, even if you like it. I just want to know your opinion about this ideas, thats all! :!:

1. Section

Use D90 map for D80
      - D90 map has better mission zone for D80 wars!
      - D90 map has awesome mobs with nice skins and spells!
      - D90 map has dragon Invasion mode (like WB)

2. Section

We should focus on increasing the number of players in D80.
      One option is to let players farm valuable items from monsters in D80.
      One of these new item options is described in section 3 - if you will not agree with 3. Section, but you still agree that players should farm valuable prizes in groups in D80 -> I'll try to figure out another system.

3. Section

Add craftable Transmog formula and Armor / Weapon skins
      - You can get the items which you need to create a Transmog formula or Armor / Weapon skin from the monsters in D80.
      - You can use transmog only for same type of armors / weapons. So you cant use PvP skins for normal or AP items but you can use normal and AP skins for PvP items.
      - You cannot use normal items from monsters or from the shop for Transmog. You have to craft these items skins!

Presentation of possible form for Transmog and Skins crafting:

For Transmog formula you need:
      1) Tear of the Dragon
      2) Whip of Succubus
      3) Morray's Hammer
      4) Dragon's heart

For Armor / Weapon skins you need:
      1) Dragon's heart
      2) Dragon's Scale
      3) Dragon's Blood

These items can be obtained from a new box that can be obtained from the monsters in D80.

From this new box you can get:
      1) Adventurer's Backpack - 60% (upp items, arcanes etc.)
      2) Monster Relics Backpack - 39% (Dragon's hear, Dragon Scale, Dragon Blood, Morray's Hammer, Whip of Succubus )
      3) Dragon Invasion box – 1% (tinc, arcanes and Tear of the Dragon)

*Dragon Invasion box - can be obtained as a reward in Dragon Invasion mode.

:!: This is only a preliminary proposal! Names and % may change. Getting Transmog or a Armor skins will always be a long-term affair!

4. Section

New TW rewards
      Conqueror's seal - everyone will get this as rewards from TW instead of the letters about participation in the southern and server.

In exchange for these you can get:

5x HP and Mana potion for 1x Conqueror's seal ( 1200 HP Potions )
      3x HP and Mana potion for 3x Conqueror's seal (First Class Potions)
      5x Atidote for 3x Conqueror's seal
      3x Resurrection Scrolls for 5x Conqueror's seal

5. Section

Add challenging PvE system
      - Marduk ( 7 players instance)
      - Hellfire ( solo - 7 players instance)
      - Custom dungeons

* challenging = Add key system, from last boss you will get a key for next lvl of that dung or for a new dung which will be more challenging.
      * Everyone will have the same EQ and number of elixirs.

6. Section

Replace old Crypta map with new one

7. Section

+ Add new formula for Removing Effect from Cloaks
      + Add new formula only for new effect
      + Option to delete daily mounts
      + Option to delete pets

8. Section

+ New maps for BoG
      + Add 1v1 arena, 5v5, 7v7, “x” vs Mobs

:!: This is just my suggestion, I can't guarantee that everything will be in the new patch, even if you like it. I just want to know your opinion.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

The post was edited 8 times, last by ElynCZ ().

• ElynCZ wrote:

3. Section
      Add craftable Transmog formula and Armor / Weapon skins
      - You can get the items which you need to create a Transmog formula or Armor / Weapon skin from the monsters in D80.
      - You can use transmog only for same type of armors / weapons. So you cant use PvP skins for normal or AP items but you can use normal and AP skins for PvP items.
      This would honestly fit the D90 more as some players still use d80 for leveling (and if d90 is added it would be fairly more visited in the first place)

For Transmog on it's own, very yes
      ... but i dont agree with the "no PvP skin" on ap/npvp weapons as PvP Weapons dont really need a skin
      but for the AP / nPvP i'd really like to have the posibility to do that

ElynCZ wrote:

7. Section
      i'd really like to be able to change the Color of my stuff into Gold as well, that color really servers no purpose right now
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Well D80 can be put 80-89, but complete deletion is kinda unnessecary i think, also d90 should be for exactly that, level 90's, i know the staff is highly sensitive when it come to splitting even the smallest group from PvP but honestly the gap in terms of raw stats alone is even from 85 to 90 really huge
      (Also you should really focus on making the last levels if you're 80-89)

Another thing is if you put the D90 map you can't level there anymore OR you cannot make it a farming spot, so in either way thing gonna create some problems

/e I would like to know who the fuck disagrees with new TW Rewards, they are full useless right now

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asera ().

• @Asera - I would like to let ppl exp in D90, EXP should not be shared so everyone should get same EXP as if he killed the mob alone. LvL 90 can farm you even in Mirhur while you doing sigs, so in D90 they should be more protected bcs there should be more ppl (if we will add that ppl will drop there some nice items in groups)

@Gnaru - With transmog you can change skins of your items. Sickle to Trident etc.. But It should be only for same type of items like only NW / Evo armor to another skin of NW / Evo armor. So you cant use mage / evo skins for Warrior EQ etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ElynCZ ().

• kayze06 wrote:

+ More Tournaments
      + 3v3/4v4/5v5 Tournaments
      + Delete miss from arena/tournament
      + Fix the duel bug
      Thats already planned (not that 3v3 / 4v4 / 5v5 Tournaments).
      I haven't given all the ideas here, just the ones that came most interesting to me, and which are not discussed so much.

If I wrote all the ideas for the next patch which we have, it would be a text of 20-30 pages.
      Everyone from our team has great ideas, I just wanted to share with you my ideas but most importantly the most important ones (D90 / Transmog + Armor skins / PVE etc.)

The post was edited 3 times, last by ElynCZ ().

• ElynCZ wrote:

in D90 they should be more protected bcs there should be more ppl (if we will add that ppl will drop there some nice items in groups)
      Well if D90 would be leveling + farming at the same time people would start to fight over mobs even inside their own faction

& if there is constant combat idk how low levels are supposed to level then, because they are always the first targets, reason:

Asera wrote:

the gap in terms of raw stats alone is even from 85 to 90 really huge
      If farming spots and leveling spots are seperated on the other hand leveling wouldnt be protected either because if people go d90 to farm many players wouldnt bother stopping that for PvP

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • ElynCZ wrote:

@Asera - I would like to let ppl exp in D90, EXP should not be shared so everyone should get same EXP as if he killed the mob alone. LvL 90 can farm you even in Mirhur while you doing sigs, so in D90 they should be more protected bcs there should be more ppl (if we will add that ppl will drop there some nice items in groups)

@Gnaru - With transmog you can change skins of your items. Sickle to Trident etc.. But It should be only for same type of items like only NW / Evo armor to another skin of NW / Evo armor. So you cant use mage / evo skins for Warrior EQ etc.
      ty for clarify,btw i think this is a very bad idea.
      Armors and factions are absolutely one of the beautyful thing in 4s and if you put transmog in game is like leaving a nice part of research of an armor by players. If transmog will be a part of this game i hope that having transmog will be very very hard .
    • @Gnaru - Quite the contrary, by adding Transmog, players will be able to use all the skins they have discovered and had throughout the game. I have had the same armor and the same sickle for over a year, only the effect can be changed and Im tired of looking at the same thing every day. For example, I like "Wooden Staff" skin, which I would like to use on my +24 Sickle, it would be still +24 Sickle but it would looks like Wooden Staff.

I guess a lot of people have some favorite skin of armors or weapons which they've discovered for their class during lvling. However, they cannot use them because they are for example for lvl 1 or lvl 7. Transmog will let them use their beloved skins again.

I suggest to let ppl craft Transmog formula + skins of weapons / armors which they can use for transmog (so you cant use items from Shop / Monsters)
      It would take a long time to craft Transmog formula and skins. It would be possible only via group farming in PvP arena = It would also boost PvP on server.
    • i understand but please make thoose formulas very hard to obtain,not easy.i try to explain my thoughs as best as i can (sorry for bad english).
      Im scared cause 4 story has 10 kind of armors and they are very very less than any other mmorpg....if you put in game trnsmog we will see every player with the same kind of armor, it's obvious that players aim for the most beautyful one, come on rumapark is better than derion one for warrior, veteran also xD. i'm just saying that i love to see different armors in different players. We will pass from 10 to 4 kinds of armors and weapons. I saw this change in a famous mmorpg game and when they added it, it was like every armor lost theire own value, maybe a player spend 2 months to farm a piece that can be replaced easily with a formula (or golds in that case), also if the skin were very ugly it has theire own charm and ofc every players looks the same and this is dead for mmorpg in my opinion so i'm totally against this change.
    • @Akseler - well Gor skins are included in my official proposal, but I do not insist on them, rather they are there as another way to go in the future. :D

@Gnaru - t's all just my ideas. It is uncertain whether any of them will be included in next patch. But I can assure you that I would insist to make Transmog rly hard to obtain.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ElynCZ ().