My Ideas for the next Patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont like the idea of "skins" for weapons, too. This is 4story and not Guild Wars 2, where everything visual is based on skins.

In terms of the gor weapons and eq: Maybe just implement it directly? Place a NPC at gebra peace zone who can craft you the Gor PvP EQ. But we should consider to change the values of the Gor PvP, so that it has the stats of "normal" deri/valo PvP. Else every other PvP would get a downgrade, which is not useful, when we just talking about optics.
    • Well everything visual is right now based on what you are wearing and there really isn't a lot of variation + if you want to have a certain look, ou need to live with the stats it has, I have 4 out of 5 3class armor even though I prefer the stats of chain armor

So I am all for skinning it just shouldn't be too easy to get those skins
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • -add no miss to dodge
      -add no miss in duels and fix it's completely bugged currently
      -add doc 90 as well it wont ruin timetable cause it can be running with the odd document wars in result lvl 90 players will have pvp for every hour D80->D90
      - Do not add transmog is it WOW or 4story
      -add arena 1v1/2v2/5v5/7v7 with exact same equipment +24 on input with no miss for beign fights depends only on skill factor (not on gear or luck)
      -The other ways for efficient gold farm ill be much apprieciated In fact that dg75 is actualy an good alternative to farm golds but its kinda boring.
      -Raise up the percentage of following skills : Archer - Release to 80%/debuff 90% (Yes both of them miss way too much) NW - Release as well/sand.Priest - Purify to 100%
      -Nerf warrior it's fucking op
      -Delete faster movement in ghost while using speed skill (Archer)
      Delete slow bug in a ghost - youre stucked in one position and cant move
      -Delete possibility to invi visibility from the tribunes during tournaments,an guy with second pc or informator can have knowledge about your invi placement (especially archer tour) it allows him to easy follow up u.
      -Allow to use mana potions on arenas or just add custom ones for every entry
      -Customizable tours 1v1/7v7 with same rules as on tour for improving training sessions.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • - Do not add transmog is it WOW or 4story

Nice reasoning, it's actually supposed to be a, cheap copy of didn't notice that till now

And who the fuck says that transmog is = wow?

I really don't get you guys, idk if you heard about the game lost ark yet but do you know what makes it so good?

The developers looked at other games, took the systems that are good and put them all together
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

Nice reasoning, it's actually supposed to be a, cheap copy of didn't notice that till now

I really don't get you guys, idk if you heard about the game lost ark yet but do you know what makes it so good?

The developers looked at other games, took the systems that are good and put them all together
      MAN WHO THE FK CARES ABOUT PVE AND SKINS

• Fearu wrote:

Asera wrote:

MAN WHO THE FK CARES ABOUT PVE AND SKINS
      I do care xd
    • Asera wrote:

Wtf if you don't care about it then don't flame it, some people (including me) do care about that system
      I mean it's true you have 0 variation regarding customisation
      Sorry man in my opinion stricte "MECHANICAL" things from game should have the highest priority for repair/change

And those pve players are dislike my reply with good ideas for pvp cause i've mentioned there an point about transmog.

Pathetic 100% pve server

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fearu ().

• thing is , they will most likely prioritize shit like appearances over fixes and bigger patches regarding mechanics or buffs because its easier , its pretty much just a copy paste
      and we all know how lazy julianus is
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

thing is , they will most likely prioritize shit like appearances over fixes and bigger patches regarding mechanics or buffs because its easier , its pretty much just a copy paste
      no its wrong because they confirmed that What u asked will be applied for 1.8
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

thing is , they will most likely prioritize shit like appearances over fixes and bigger patches regarding mechanics or buffs because its easier , its pretty much just a copy paste
      and when is patch coming ? december 29 of 3074?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

and when is patch coming ? december 29 of 3074?
      November 28 of 4967