Staff decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Because a pet doesn't care at all if it dies, you summon a new one and go again

And if you have 2-3 Evocators at pvp the frequency of sent pets is extremely high

Also the problem is even if you are good at dodging them, someone might not be and if he fucks up and gets feared you are fucked as well
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

Because a pet doesn't care at all if it dies, you summon a new one and go again

And if you have 2-3 Evocators at pvp the frequency of sent pets is extremely high

Also the problem is even if you are good at dodging them, someone might not be and if he fucks up and gets feared you are fucked as well
      i may be wrong but if the person that i focused the fear on dodges , the fear wont spread

even if u can spam pets , its useless they die in aoe u cant stun anyone
      and u can control the fear which is the main pet stun because ice needs to be in close range and ppl just kill it before he gets close
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

The post was edited 2 times, last by Laerze ().

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

i may be wrong but if the person that i focused the fear on dodges the fear wont spread
      even if u can spam pets , its useless they die in aoe u cant stun anyone
      and u can control the fear which is the main pet stun because ice needs to be in close range and ppl just kill it before he gets close

It's true, the fear doesn't spread if the target dodges it correctly.
      Hm. Maybe that could be a decent possibility; a fifty-fifty option that reduces the dmg taken of the pet from aoes. But not dealing dmg at all to pets with aoe seems too much to me.
      A priest can help you giving godshield to your pet and thus it becomes a useful way to start a stun chain and a push, tho. It's all about having a good teamwork in mass pvp

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matrim ().

• Do you really want to tell me that fear is a weak ability?

No the fear doesn't spread IF he dodges but even a single evocator can send 2 pets in before the targets dodge comes up again if he instantly resummones it after the try

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • I am rather disappointed about your way of expressing your opinions. When it comes to this kind of threads, it's like you instantly become keyboard warriors. Why have we reached a point where I have to censor most of the stuff you say? Why must you be this toxic?

Don't forget that even behind a screen, you are interacting with a fellow person, not some thing. And please note that this is only but a thread, we take your suggestions and discuss them within our Team chat, always considering upsides and downsides.

About the crow skill on the priest class: This was a BUG. It needed to be fixed. There is nothing else behind it.

If this toxicity, or call it whatever you want continues, we will need to take harder actions than just censoring or deleting your posts. So please, act like civilized people and don't provoke each other.
    • Asera wrote:

Do you really want to tell me that fear is a weak ability?

No the fear doesn't spread IF he dodges but even a single evocator can send 2 pets in before the targets dodge comes up again if he instantly resummones it after the try
      in evo? yes , its easily dodgable , the pet dies really really fast , its quite easy to counter a pet engage , even if evo can spam pets its just useless as i said a million times , pet dies in 0.2s going thru aoe , so ~75% of pet engages ends up in pet dying without using fear
      and the chance of the same guy getting feared twice in a row by a pet is super super low , at least in my case i usually dont focus ppl who can dodge for obvious reasons
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Well, I am not an evocator, I can only judge from the targets point of view, and I do remember many scenarios where my team got spammed by a hilarious amounts of pets and all I can say is that making evocator pets invincible to aoes is way too insane, when the bug was a thing evocators where my most hated class because evocators could just spam pets all over the place, and if 75% of the pet engages result I the pet dieing right now I honestly don't see the problem there, as is said, pets die without punishment for the Evo (besides cooldown) & in large scale pvp you will barely even notice the pet coming at you if the Evo doesn't send it straight to your face, the cc it can pull off (for free) is way too strong to justify an aoe invincible pet, maybe I am not completely right, as I said I can only tell the targets point of view because evocator was the only class I didn't play more than a week, maybe it deserves higher defense, but if you can send your pet straight through aoe walls it's too much

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

Well, I am not an evocator, I can only judge from the targets point of view, and I do remember many scenarios where my team got spammed by a hilarious amounts of pets and all I can say is that making evocator pets invincible to aoes is way too insane, when the bug was a thing evocators where my most hated class because evocators could just spam pets all over the place, and if 75% of the pet engages result I the pet dieing right now I honestly don't see the problem there, as is said, pets die without punishment for the Evo (besides cooldown) & in large scale pvp you will barely even notice the pet coming at you if the Evo doesn't send it straight to your face, the cc it can pull off (for free) is way too strong to justify an aoe invincible pet, maybe I am not completely right, as I said I can only tell the targets point of view because evocator was the only class I didn't play more than a week, maybe it deserves higher defense, but if you can send your pet straight through aoe walls it's too much
      ive played both sides for a long time by now thats why im saying what im saying i cant really explain more in my POV but ye
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• I think AoE immunity for the evo pet is quite a bad idea. I played as an evo, my main was an evo for quite a long time, and i think the Aoe immunity would be a bit much. If im correct than your armor effect your pet's armor too (but i'm not sure). With a +20 EQ (that has 70% of the players) the pet will survive in most case. The only time the pet die in Aoe, when there is pretty big fight (like 50-50 player from der and valo, or more), which is pretty rare in this server. I think the evo is ok as it is right now, the only thing that i would change in evo is the skill block CD from 11 to 8.
      8 second cooldown time, i think its pretty ok for most cases. And it will be the same as the Warrior's, NW's and the Archer's skill block. This skill shine most in 1v1, but i think it would be enough in mass PvP too.
      The slowing skill is perfect as it is, its the same as the warrior and mage skill (if i remember correctly, its the same 90% as the two class's skill).

The changes in the other classes should be this:
      NW:
      -Stun and fear skills succes chance to 90% (as every other class's stuns)
      -Escape chance to 90%
      -Let him cast Invi while mooving

Archer:
      -I think its ok as it is

Warrior:
      -Attack stance damage nerf (Warrior is a tank, support class not a DPS and right now its damage is ridiculously high)
      -Defence stance: delete reflection, defense is ok right now (As i said earlier, Wariior is a tank, so it should be take some hit or else its just a cannon fodder)

Mage:
      -I dont play this class that much

Priest:
      -I think its ok too

Evocator:
      -I said it earlier

If there's some mistake in my writing, im sorry for that. I'm not that good in English :D

Shiraori
    • Akseler wrote:

NW:
      -Escape chance to 90%
      My suggestion would be to make Invi an instant cast with the possibility to use it's abilities
      BUT wit the penalty of being visible for the old cast duration (like when you are revealed by 6th sense) until you are truly invisible

(using an ability that would put you out of stealth would obviously break the invi again as always)

i can't really tell how this would play out (balance whise) but i think it would defenetly feel better for the Night walker

(JUST AN IDEA)

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

Akseler wrote:

NW:
      -Escape chance to 90%
      My suggestion would be to make Invi an instant cast with the possibility to use it's abilitiesBUT wit the penalty of being visible for the old cast duration (like when you are revealed by 6th sense) until you are truly invisible

(using an ability that would put you out of stealth would obviously break the invi again as always)

i can't really tell how this would play out (balance whise) but i think it would defenetly feel better for the Night walker

(JUST AN IDEA)
      I'd rather take the 90% percent skills over faster invis, imo reducing the misses is more important. What you say about your version of invis would be weird, with beeing able to use surprise while visible in first 1sec till you enter in invis (if i got your idea right) wouldn't help nw to be able to escape faster cause would still be visible. Faster invis animation would be more simple and would do the trick but like i said, imo what are more important are the misses.
    • Sadly right now one of the weakest class is NW with Priest (but just only because Priest is a support class :/) in 1v1. And if we talking about mass PvP its even worse. The only thing NW can do, like in Doc 80 is invi, teleport, fear and then die. Its the same as the suicide warrior, but with worse damage, health and armor. So there is a chance, that the NW isn't get any AP, howewer any warrior, right now.

Thats why i recommend, to buf the NW's skill succes chance, i experienced too, that this class misses about every 5th stun. Because one of its skill not based on percent (like any other stun on any other char), but on the enemy.
    • No matter how many buffs you give to NW to increase its avaiability in pvp because NW has always been played in the same way, with a party who can cover him. NW is "easily" playeable when you have a priest with sacri and you have not any problem in starting the pvp like if it was a mage, so that´s why I say no matter how much you buff his stats cause still you can only play him decently with a party, and if you´re not premade with a friends nobody will take you cause ppl prefers wizards/archers than NW.
    • 53X wrote:

No matter how many buffs you give to NW to increase its avaiability in pvp because NW has always been played in the same way, with a party who can cover him. NW is "easily" playeable when you have a priest with sacri and you have not any problem in starting the pvp like if it was a mage, so that´s why I say no matter how much you buff his stats cause still you can only play him decently with a party, and if you´re not premade with a friends nobody will take you cause ppl prefers wizards/archers than NW.
      Thats why you can play nw even solo, hunting alone. Almost posible in almost pvp cases except doc80 which is harder cause many warriors and eye has big range and BOG which now because they removed the fking Pendatron Coat in this pvp mode, there is no point in playing this class on BOG, fking 500iq balancers, nw boring af in bog and they remove the single way to actually have some fun with this class in this pvp mode too. Smart as always 4A staff.

The worst thing is the broken skills, 70% escape, there are so many warriors and mages and this fking junk skill misses everytime, it's so retarded and makes no sense for this skill to be 70%. This class is a fking miss simulator, it's 80% skills can't hit most of the time, i can't even remember when was the last time when i had for example a duel nw vs nw, without a miss with this class on this server :)).
      Faster invis or from move wouldn't be bad but what's more important are the misses, broken % skills.
    • ElynCZ wrote:

I would like to express my point of view.

We read all your posts, note all your ideas. We have sections in the team discord to discuss ideas for the new patch.

From my point of view, I can say that we do the job well. Since most of the ideas for a new patch are written by a team member before these ideas appear from players on the forum.

@NainPorteQui This is your third post where you mention crow. Crow should never be allowed in a tournament, it was a bug that needed to be fixed. Since using skill without any cld or cast time to dodge cc spell was not correct. I understand your indignation, because you liked to use this skill as a chaos priest (and others chaos priests too) to get an advantage over support priest. But it just wasn't right.

I agree that we need a few class adjustment, maybe something like this (my proposal):

Warrior - nerf
      - base str
      - base dex

Attack stance nerf
      from 110/110/110 to 100/100/100

Deffensive stance nerf
      delete reflection + consider armors % from 130/140 to 125/135

NW - buff
      Let him cast Invi while mooving
      Make him undetectable until he is 22 - 25 foots from the player with 6 sense

Archer - buff
      Change debuff chance to 80%

Evo - adjust
      Make Pets again immune vs AoE
      Nerf skill block from 11sec to 8sec

Crypta:
      Add new Crypta map

Arena:
      Change ress to 10sec
      Change invis after ress to 5sec (now its 15sec)
      Give more HP/MP after ress (only if we will nerf invis after ress to 5sec) - This will deff. solve the problem with NoTab in Mage tournaments and it will improve the turnament overall.

About Priest vs Priest Tourny:
      It always was a joke tourny with dice, it would be great to find an option that would not favor the chaos priest or the support priest.
      Atm I would just change mag. damage on priest weapons so that it is not possible to keep someone in the perma stun with just a squirrel and hypno.
      "it was a bug that needed to be fixed. Since using skill without any cld or cast time to dodge cc spell was not correct."
      Well .. I dont know .. How to start ..The most sad thing is the fact ur in the staff ||
      Your actually saying " The crow spell was a bug so its why it had to be remooved and at the same time ur telling us that we should get "Pets again immune vs AoE" Wich is a BUG --'.. :?: :?: :?:
      The only difference with the crow is that the crow was adding some gameplay to the match .. ( Also the only spell that macros cant carry cause u have to cancel it manually btw but macros forever lets go ! ^^'.. )
      Evo is already pretty good when its decently played . It doesnt need a buff

" NW - buff
      Let him cast Invi while mooving
      Make him undetectable until he is 22 - 25 foots from the player with 6 sense "

Idk if im supposed to laugh or cry .. Stop to ask some broken buffs and just give to the class a buff on % and fix the damn overcast , its the both reason why nightwalker isnt a top tier class , doing it would make the class broken af , btw , i'm maybe wrong , but we're still on 4ancient btw ( 4ANCIENT ) the serv supposed to be based on the OLD gameplay , not the new one ..
    • TrueRandom wrote:

Suggestions for evo:
      - nerf skillblock length or make it higher cd (my priests are full blocked in tournament, thx tec)
      - maybe dont make pet immune to aoes, but let the pets take only 50% or 25 % dmg of AOEs --> thus summoning a new pet would need a higher CD too, maybe
      - maybe decrease slow length a bit but not too shure about that part
      I´m really agree with you in the first 2! Slow imo its okay since its the same like wizzard´s one i think, and its fine to me.
    • The evo is perfect as it is now.
      There is no reason why u should change anything.
      CD are not too short or too long, if u make faster CD it will be OP, if u make longer CD u destroy the main task for evo => Supporting cause there are only a few evos and they have to focus the important enemies and thats not possible if u make CD longer..
      There are less evo´s on this server and only a few who play evo rly nice.. so why u want change sth? Now the evo is balanced.
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured