Staff decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xHunter wrote:

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Forum was also made to suggest changes. The fact that you don't agree with one, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. And if everyone doesn't, they can just write it here, or write us in discord, or write us in-game. Examples are forum riots, like for invi pots.
      If you say not everyone has forum: You can register on it at anytime, everyone knows there's a forum (cause technically you need to read the rules).
      Forum has a vote function. Anyone on forum can express his idea, we value them all, and then we talk about the best ones in our team-meetings (or we will). Obviously not always your conception of good idea matches ours, but we are always open for discussions, like the crow skill at priest's tournament.
      Choosing a small group of people could lead to various problems:
      • You can't speak for everyone. Let's say your guild-leader becomes part of this group, you tell him your idea, and he doesn't like it so he won't discuss about it. What if you told directly to us and we liked it?How this this speaker should value ideas? Should he just present them all? In case he presents them all, why don't you just make a thread on forum with a list of ideas?
      • Who should be part of this group? How many should be part of this group? Why? What makes a player worthy of being part of that? Not always better ranking == better ideas.
      • How many times a week/month you should organize those meetings? Does everyone has to be there? If someone is not present should the votes considered valid? In that case why should they if not everyone has chance of expressing his opinion about an idea?

P.s about archer nerf, do you know it's just -1 base dexterity right?
      Fallendy has literally no argument nor experience and clearly no brain, all he does is post random low iq posts.
      archer got nerf 100dmg :)

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Destroyer mind : up archer +50000 dexterity

Nerf War -4000 HP -2000 Armor -1500 strengh
      Like i told you, you are clearly too RETARDED my friend. I never said something about buffing archer and all i said about war is backed up by proofs and all is true. Go make a brain control fking braindead.
      no srr
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Forum was also made to suggest changes. The fact that you don't agree with one, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. And if everyone doesn't, they can just write it here, or write us in discord, or write us in-game. Examples are forum riots, like for invi pots.
      If you say not everyone has forum: You can register on it at anytime, everyone knows there's a forum (cause technically you need to read the rules).
      Forum has a vote function. Anyone on forum can express his idea, we value them all, and then we talk about the best ones in our team-meetings (or we will). Obviously not always your conception of good idea matches ours, but we are always open for discussions, like the crow skill at priest's tournament.
      Choosing a small group of people could lead to various problems:
      • You can't speak for everyone. Let's say your guild-leader becomes part of this group, you tell him your idea, and he doesn't like it so he won't discuss about it. What if you told directly to us and we liked it?How this this speaker should value ideas? Should he just present them all? In case he presents them all, why don't you just make a thread on forum with a list of ideas?
      • Who should be part of this group? How many should be part of this group? Why? What makes a player worthy of being part of that? Not always better ranking == better ideas.
      • How many times a week/month you should organize those meetings? Does everyone has to be there? If someone is not present should the votes considered valid? In that case why should they if not everyone has chance of expressing his opinion about an idea?

P.s about archer nerf, do you know it's just -1 base dexterity right?
      what should be done is everytime u reach a conclusion in those staff meetings about patches , u should make a poll and share it with the community for example " should we fix the crow bug? Yes , if no , why ?" and see the results
      Granted some ppl will just go for whatever fits them but it's worth to try
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

lol laerze you said war is op because of dmg, but in massiv pvp its impossible (very hard) to get to the target and hit him, except if you go invi / god shield or wait for the perfect moment.

I have almost never seen you playing war in mass pvp, and even less making engage. So your "damage" you did it in invi on some mage right?

But ofc nothing on mass pvp
      dude can u read things carefully?i never said warrior is op , i said the dmg in offensive stance is absurd which is trueso ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      and warriors go invi because of the excessive dmg in off stance, they know that even if they die they will kill someone and its worth it honor wise , if it wasn't that excessive dmg they would play it more carefully and there wouldnt be as much suicide warriors, im sure
      and warriors in my eyes aren't the prime engagers , mages are .
      mages stun a couple ppl and go in , warriors should follow up and stun ppl , thats how i think its meant to be
      PS: u still havent answered my question
      warrior go invi because its the easiest way to engage xD thats all. In mage you dont even need itNerf War damage? Ok, but give us a jump so

What question
      the slow percentage of mages and warriors , since u wanted to nerf Evo slow lol
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

what should be done is everytime u reach a conclusion in those staff meetings about patches , u should make a poll and share it with the community for example " should we fix the crow bug? Yes , if no , why ?" and see the resultsGranted some ppl will just go for whatever fits them but it's worth to try
      That's actually a nice suggestion.

P.s Let's not go off-topic nor insults. Board Moderators will take care of further misconduct, alright?

Its the combo

And lol you use this logic "problem is silence not slow" but you dont apply it for warrior => problem is invi suicide not damage
      ppl suicide with warrior because its worth it because even thou u will die 100% u will take someone with u 95% of the times and its worth to win ~40honor and lose only 8
      and why? excessive damage in off stance
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• I would like to express my point of view.

We read all your posts, note all your ideas. We have sections in the team discord to discuss ideas for the new patch.

From my point of view, I can say that we do the job well. Since most of the ideas for a new patch are written by a team member before these ideas appear from players on the forum.

@NainPorteQui This is your third post where you mention crow. Crow should never be allowed in a tournament, it was a bug that needed to be fixed. Since using skill without any cld or cast time to dodge cc spell was not correct. I understand your indignation, because you liked to use this skill as a chaos priest (and others chaos priests too) to get an advantage over support priest. But it just wasn't right.

I agree that we need a few class adjustment, maybe something like this (my proposal):

Warrior - nerf
      - base str
      - base dex

Attack stance nerf
      from 110/110/110 to 100/100/100

Deffensive stance nerf
      delete reflection + consider armors % from 130/140 to 125/135

NW - buff
      Let him cast Invi while mooving
      Make him undetectable until he is 22 - 25 foots from the player with 6 sense

Archer - buff
      Change debuff chance to 80%

Evo - adjust
      Make Pets again immune vs AoE
      Nerf skill block from 11sec to 8sec

Crypta:
      Add new Crypta map

Arena:
      Change ress to 10sec
      Change invis after ress to 5sec (now its 15sec)
      Give more HP/MP after ress (only if we will nerf invis after ress to 5sec) - This will deff. solve the problem with NoTab in Mage tournaments and it will improve the turnament overall.

About Priest vs Priest Tourny:
      It always was a joke tourny with dice, it would be great to find an option that would not favor the chaos priest or the support priest.
      Atm I would just change mag. damage on priest weapons so that it is not possible to keep someone in the perma stun with just a squirrel and hypno.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

Corrected thats anyway What i thought

W/e need to fix bug for Priest but not for Evo, What? Pet immune to aoe is not a bug?
      priest is still playable without crow bug , it only affects in tournament/duels i guess

evo is kinda useless now since the pet dies in 0.2s going thru aoe wall
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Well I still remember when the Evo pet was invincible to Aoe's, that class was fucking insane, Evo pets can be sent in every 20 seconds at most, if you make them invincible to aoes you can also buff warriors & restore invi potions because then you don't give a fuck about suicide stunners

And Evo pets are exactly that
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Half of the thread is about this:

And to the other half of the thread i will respond:

-I think evo's pet taking dmg from aoe is ok or else it would be too op and not different from wars suicide. Plus, nerfing block to 9s (maybe better than 8 ) is a good choice for me.
      -War must definitely get a nerf and NW a buff (Elyn's proposals are nice i.e.)
      -Archers are... ok as they are now??

And above all, the discussion about crow being available in tournament; if it's not possible to use it in tourn it just consists on learning new tactics without counting on that skill anymore and stop being used to have it, if it was a bug and now it's fixed ok then, let it be like this bcs imo it's not suck a big deal as it seems.
      Other changes so that the chaos priest nor supp priest have huge advantages one over the other, i honestly don't know, but everyone can think about something more and propose it.
    • Asera wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Well I still remember when the Evo pet was invincible to Aoe's, that class was fucking insane, Evo pets can be sent in every 20 seconds at most, if you make them invincible to aoes you can also buff warriors & restore invi potions because then you don't give a fuck about suicide stunners
      And Evo pets are exactly that

Matrim wrote:

-I think evo's pet taking dmg from aoe is ok or else it would be too op and not different from wars suicide. Plus, nerfing block to 9s (maybe better than 8 ) is a good choice for me.
      pet stuns are the easiest stuns to dodge and u always see pets coming its not like they come out of invi
      they are dodgable , how can u compare it with a suicide warrior? which most of the cases come with invi and they take at least 1 person with them to death and they are impossible to dodge
      at least make pets get only 50% of aoe dmg cuz atm they die in 0.2s going thru aoe which renders a evocator completly useless
      And u can always blind the pet which nullifies the engage or just kill it , it takes 3/4 shots to kill a pet
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub