Staff decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NainPorteQui wrote:

Well yeah , evo is obviously better than nw on a 1v1 ^, ^ , all the exemple that u gave for the evo , i mean , its the same for nw no ? xD
      I didn't say otherwise, nw is better than the other classes except evo in 1v1, archer almost no chance if not no chance at all if nw knows what to do, war has some chances if played right, mage some small chances too. (talking from a tour perspective => not including misses)

Idk if you are sarcastic but idc, evo is better than nw in 1v1, like i said, nw has to play flawlessly, while evo what? wait till stun is over or just use fear when nw is using fear/poison and so on, one button press. Since both are best 1v1's classes, by comparing them you can clearly see that evo is better in mass pvp and also in 1v1 than nw. Like i said above, the skillblock of evo is too much, the ability to reset cooldowns by creating another pet is also op af since creating a pet takes like 2-3seconds cast, 45sec damage share buff is also low af. Keep in mind that i'm not complaining about evo, i'm just replying to you because you saidthat evo isn't that op :)), also i'm pointing out the obvious.

Now about nw in mass pvp, it's a joke :). It can pick 1v1 or even 1v2 fights but skills will miss in 90% of the cases :))). In mass pvp you can just maybe give eye, shooting the invis ppl. If you go stun, fear will miss on half of the players, so high risk, not so high reward at all, you lose buffs or maybe even die. Nw is also melee ofc so harder to get kills other than like i said above, 1v1s/1v2s/camping. Now pendatron's coat, the mushroom skill of nw has been removed from BOG so nw is even more trash on this pvp mode than it was before.
    • lol laerze you said war is op because of dmg, but in massiv pvp its impossible (very hard) to get to the target and hit him, except if you go invi / god shield or wait for the perfect moment.

I have almost never seen you playing war in mass pvp, and even less making engage. So your "damage" you did it in invi on some mage right?

But ofc nothing on mass pvp
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

lol laerze you said war is op because of dmg, but in massiv pvp its impossible (very hard) to get to the target and hit him, except if you go invi / god shield or wait for the perfect moment.

I have almost never seen you playing war in mass pvp, and even less making engage. So your "damage" you did it in invi on some mage right?

You might be blind, luckly some aren't and can see how almost evey warrior playes, you can kill a mage full buffed in 3seconds or less. It's always the same, war camping port/from invi or using aoe and port away or just going full suicide hoping to get some kills. Why should warrior need insane damage? It has armor break so killing enemies would be more than posible even with a normal damage. Also why warrior should have insane range damage, it isn't supposed to deal more damage than archers and if you say its for catching other players, it isn't, you dont need insane range damage for that, a crit does the job. I think the range damage was buff never intended, it came with the added dexterity which also makes no sense because results in more misses and more misses => more damage reflect ( war with wind blessing :)) nc) = damaging more yourself than the war, combined with that range damage, in some cases going for close range isn't even necesarry.

lol laerze you said war is op because of dmg, but in massiv pvp its impossible (very hard) to get to the target and hit him, except if you go invi / god shield or wait for the perfect moment.

dude can u read things carefully?
      i never said warrior is op , i said the dmg in offensive stance is absurd which is true
      so ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      and warriors go invi because of the excessive dmg in off stance, they know that even if they die they will kill someone and its worth it honor wise , if it wasn't that excessive dmg they would play it more carefully and there wouldnt be as much suicide warriors, im sure
      and warriors in my eyes aren't the prime engagers , mages are .
      mages stun a couple ppl and go in , warriors should follow up and stun ppl , thats how i think its meant to be
      PS: u still havent answered my question
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• "Idk if you are sarcastic but idc, evo is better than nw in 1v1, like i said, nw has to play flawlessly "

I mean .. come on are u rly serious ? Idk if you are talking about tournaments or vanilla pvp , but , nw vs evo , you just have to sand the evocator , dodge the fear or just " dodge it with the invi skill sometimes it happen even involontary btw " , and it's win , i did a couple of duel/tourn as nw vs some evos and iv won them
      Tournament and vanilla pvp are obviously not the same case , but on tournament , nw is obviously better than evo on tournament, if you want we can make some duels i'll proove u this , evo is better than nw for the massiv pvp cause its way easier to make some good fear and anyway u send the pet u dont take a risk , not as nw .

I personally never played war on nw on massiv pvp with a good gear , so maybe i'm wrong btw , but for me war is weak on massiv pvp i dont get how we can ask for war nerf and dont say shit about mages , plus war is a class that doesnt get carried by macros btw .

The post was edited 1 time, last by NainPorteQui ().

• NainPorteQui wrote:

"Idk if you are sarcastic but idc, evo is better than nw in 1v1, like i said, nw has to play flawlessly "

I mean .. come on are u rly serious ? Idk if you are talking about tournaments or vanilla pvp , but , nw vs evo , you just have to sand the evocator , dodge the fear or just " dodge it with the invi skill sometimes it happen even involontary btw " , and it's win , i did a couple of duel/tourn as nw vs some evos and iv won them
      Tournament and vanilla pvp are obviously not the same case , but on tournament , nw is obviously better than evo on tournament, if you want we can make some duels i'll proove u this , evo is better than nw for the massiv pvp cause its way easier to make some good fear and anyway u send the pet u dont take a risk , not as nw .

I personally never played war on nw on massiv pvp with a good gear , so maybe i'm wrong btw , but for me war is weak on massiv pvp i dont get how we can ask for war nerf and dont say shit about mages , plus war is a class that doesnt get carried by macros btw .
      thing is : the warrior buff made it a nobrainer class , everyone can go invi battlecry break armor and hes gonna kill someone , there no skill or no outplay or nothing like that involved , i could say a list of warriors that do this but gms would come and say " u cant name shame bla bla bla" but u get the point
      and why? because of the excessive damage in attack stance thats the only problem i point in warriors , its the excessive dmg in attack stance
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• NainPorteQui wrote:

Its not a class problem , as u said its cause of the invi , a mage who use invi is even more broken , a war just use war cry and maybe 1 spell if the ennemie grp doesnt have gramma reaction x) , a war just stun with the cry , mage can also rush freeze + fear , fear isnt escapable btw
      but mages takes 0.5s to die if it gets into the middle of a grp of ppl warrior takes like 4-5s lol
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• NainPorteQui wrote:

"Idk if you are sarcastic but idc, evo is better than nw in 1v1, like i said, nw has to play flawlessly "

:)) I think i played enough tours too vs evos to know what i'm talking about, nw has to play without mistake and find a way to outplay the evo (trigger him to fear and so on), while evo can just tank the damage till sand goes off lol, while pet auto-attacks the nw and fear in case of nw casting fear/poison.

War is maybe weak on mass pvp even with or without insane damage. The insane damage just makes people play attack stance and go suicide hoping they make some kills instead of playing right their class.

NainPorteQui wrote:

Its not a class problem , as u said its cause of the invi , a mage who use invi is even more broken , a war just use war cry and maybe 1 spell if the ennemie grp doesnt have gramma reaction x) , a war just stun with the cry , mage can also rush freeze + fear , fear isnt escapable btw
      A war can kill a full buffed mage with people near him in 2-3seconds and that with a +18-20axe also can deal lots of damage with just the aoe stun that still works even he dies/ports away. This encourages the playstyle of a suicide warrior. This class is meant to be played as a tank, switching to attack stance in different cases, if others choose to play differently its their choice and should get a penalty for this.
    • :)) I think i played enough tours too vs evos to know what i'm talking about, nw has to play without mistake and find a way to outplay the evo (trigger him to fear and so on), while evo can just tank the damage till sand goes off lol, while pet auto-attacks the nw and fear in case of nw casting fear/poison.

If the nightwalker dodge the fear he win in the most of the case . If the nightwalker play well he win . The nightwalker does the match not the evo , the sand is undodgable except with a random dodge or beeing a juicy player like some and ask to your friends to spectate and tell u where is ur opponent .

A war can kill a full buffed mage with people near him in 2-3seconds and that with a +18-20axe also can deal lots of damage with just the aoe stun that still works even he dies/ports away. This encourages the playstyle of a suicide warrior. This class is meant to be played as a tank, switching to attack stance in different cases, if others choose to play differently its their choice and should get a penalty for this.

Mage is the most weak class , 2/3 sec come on .. its more like 3/4 i think , its a huge difference . Here too btw , i would like you to show me killing me as a mage in 2 sec with an axe 18 when im full buffed , it might be more like3/4 . Anyway if the priest is focus the mage don't die . We can time it , maybe i'm wrong btw . As i already said i never played war with1 a decent gear so i'm maybe wrong .
      But anyway , its an invi problem , not a class problem as i already said , the community choose to abuse invi and others unfair things , not the class .
    • NainPorteQui wrote:

If the nightwalker dodge the fear he win in the most of the case . If the nightwalker play well he win . The nightwalker does the match not the evo , the sand is undodgable except with a random dodge or beeing a juicy player like some and ask to your friends to spectate and tell u where is ur opponent .

Mage is the most weak class , 2/3 sec come on .. its more like 3/4 i think , its a huge difference . Here too btw , i would like you to show me killing me as a mage in 2 sec with an axe 18 when im full buffed , it might be more like3/4 . Anyway if the priest is focus the mage don't die . We can time it , maybe i'm wrong btw . As i already said i never played war with1 a decent gear so i'm maybe wrong .
      But anyway , its an invi problem , not a class problem as i already said , the community choose to abuse invi and others unfair things , not the class .
      Yes, if the nw dodges fear before his sand runs out he wins in most of the cases but an evo that knows what he does can just auto the nw with pet and just easly tank the damage till stun goes off and if nw tries fear or poison etc can just use pet fear. Also evo can keep range between him and his pet.
      Anyway I want to say that imo evo has more chances.

Mount abb 3sec to kill mage buffed with even a 20axe.
      It is a class problem because almost no warrior plays his class right, with or without invis. Every war abuses the broken damage.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

dude can u read things carefully?i never said warrior is op , i said the dmg in offensive stance is absurd which is true
      so ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      and warriors go invi because of the excessive dmg in off stance, they know that even if they die they will kill someone and its worth it honor wise , if it wasn't that excessive dmg they would play it more carefully and there wouldnt be as much suicide warriors, im sure
      and warriors in my eyes aren't the prime engagers , mages are .
      mages stun a couple ppl and go in , warriors should follow up and stun ppl , thats how i think its meant to be
      PS: u still havent answered my question
      warrior go invi because its the easiest way to engage xD thats all. In mage you dont even need it
      Nerf War damage? Ok, but give us a jump so

What question

ez warlord

The post was edited 1 time, last by Casher Fighter-Fallendy ().

warrior go invi because its the easiest way to engage xD thats all. In mage you dont even need itNerf War damage? Ok, but give us a jump so

What question
      :)) war doesnt need insane dmg, it isn t a main damage dealer class, is a tank semi supp so the attack stance is a bonus. It s tanky enough so high damage too makes no sense and just encourages suicide playstyles. It has armor break so it can kill even with a normal damage.
    • xHunter wrote:

warrior go invi because its the easiest way to engage xD thats all. In mage you dont even need itNerf War damage? Ok, but give us a jump so

What question
      :)) war doesnt need insane dmg, it isn t a main damage dealer class, is a tank semi supp so the attack stance is a bonus. It s tanky enough so high damage too makes no sense and just encourages suicide playstyles. It has armor break so it can kill even with a normal damage.
      no

ez warlord
    • xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

What question
      no
      stfu already, you are clearly too retarded and have no knowledge about this game.
      no

ez warlord
    • Forum was also made to suggest changes. The fact that you don't agree with one, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. And if everyone doesn't, they can just write it here, or write us in discord, or write us in-game. Examples are forum riots, like for invi pots.
      If you say not everyone has forum: You can register on it at anytime, everyone knows there's a forum (cause technically you need to read the rules).
      Forum has a vote function. Anyone on forum can express his idea, we value them all, and then we talk about the best ones in our team-meetings (or we will). Obviously not always your conception of good idea matches ours, but we are always open for discussions, like the crow skill at priest's tournament.
      Choosing a small group of people could lead to various problems:
      • You can't speak for everyone. Let's say your guild-leader becomes part of this group, you tell him your idea, and he doesn't like it so he won't discuss about it. What if you told directly to us and we liked it?How this this speaker should value ideas? Should he just present them all? In case he presents them all, why don't you just make a thread on forum with a list of ideas?
      • Who should be part of this group? How many should be part of this group? Why? What makes a player worthy of being part of that? Not always better ranking == better ideas.
      • How many times a week/month you should organize those meetings? Does everyone has to be there? If someone is not present should the votes considered valid? In that case why should they if not everyone has chance of expressing his opinion about an idea?

P.s about archer nerf, do you know it's just -1 base dexterity right?
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Forum was also made to suggest changes. The fact that you don't agree with one, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. And if everyone doesn't, they can just write it here, or write us in discord, or write us in-game. Examples are forum riots, like for invi pots.
      If you say not everyone has forum: You can register on it at anytime, everyone knows there's a forum (cause technically you need to read the rules).
      Forum has a vote function. Anyone on forum can express his idea, we value them all, and then we talk about the best ones in our team-meetings (or we will). Obviously not always your conception of good idea matches ours, but we are always open for discussions, like the crow skill at priest's tournament.
      Choosing a small group of people could lead to various problems:
      • You can't speak for everyone. Let's say your guild-leader becomes part of this group, you tell him your idea, and he doesn't like it so he won't discuss about it. What if you told directly to us and we liked it?How this this speaker should value ideas? Should he just present them all? In case he presents them all, why don't you just make a thread on forum with a list of ideas?
      • Who should be part of this group? How many should be part of this group? Why? What makes a player worthy of being part of that? Not always better ranking == better ideas.
      • How many times a week/month you should organize those meetings? Does everyone has to be there? If someone is not present should the votes considered valid? In that case why should they if not everyone has chance of expressing his opinion about an idea?

P.s about archer nerf, do you know it's just -1 base dexterity right?
      Fallendy has literally no argument nor experience and clearly no brain, all he does is post random low iq posts.

archer got nerf 100dmg :)

Destroyer mind : up archer +50000 dexterity

Nerf War -4000 HP -2000 Armor -1500 strengh
      Like i told you, you are clearly too RETARDED my friend. I never said something about buffing archer and all i said about war is backed up by proofs and all is true. Go make a brain control fking braindead.