Staff decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff decisions

As we can see , some decisions taken from the staff are obviously .. Not the best one .
      Some exemples :
      Choising the dunjoen 35 as a map for pvp .. ( Its not an event based only about pvp , its also an event made to farm ) But , its a good part of the pvp from the game , and to be honest , it might be the worst map that we can choose to make some decent pvp .. Its actually annoying to play this map .. even more as a priest / evo ( The pet also have a dead angle the most of the time , to supp someone its also a pain ) Without counting the crashes / the mages tping under the map and just spamming their 2 aoes .
      Remooving the crow from the tournament when actually no one asked for it ? But .. " U wanted it , u got it " x') These decisions are obviously not taken by pples with a lot of experience on 4story . I'm still wondering who asked for it btw .
      Nerf : Archer
      Buff : Evocator/Warrior/Nightwalker
      These buffs happened just cause of the popularity of the classes . ( Warrior deserved this changes btw , the rest didn't )

So , what i'm proposing is to choose a group of experienced player with a minimum of logic to help the staff to take some decisions , or maybe process to a vote .. But i personally dont like the votes cause pples can just make a ton of account to get what they want .
    • NainPorteQui wrote:

Nerf : Archer
      Idk about this one, the nerf feels justified to me (i am palying Archer if anyone doesnt know)

... well it's probably not done "right" in my opinion the lower tier weapons (below 22 ap) are useless whereass +24npvp (w40+ skill) and above can be really, really devastating (i am killing some Mages in 3-4 Hits and we all know how ong it takes for Archers to do those) so it should probably be considered to rebalance the class based on the weapon tier and not via base skill amount.

(I think the balance for high tier weapons is okay (+23/+24 Weapons should be strong) but low tier weapons are mostly unplayable)

NainPorteQui wrote:

These buffs happened just cause of the popularity of the classes . ( Warrior deserved this changes btw , the rest didn't )
      You just made yourself a lot of (loud) enemies xD

NainPorteQui wrote:

Choising the dunjoen 35 as a map for pvp ..
      The problem with this one is that is was supposed to be tested on the Testserver but the amount of people actually testing was really, really low (i dont think that more than 5 normal Players actually saw this mode before release, i was with 1 of he Guild + AC there and heard of one other perosn testing it) so they obviously dont even see most of the problems with those kind of stuff

And this is the main problem as well for most stuff that is suppsoed to go on the live Server, BoG had the same problem (had to be disabled for 1-2 months) because it wasn't properly tested
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 3 times, last by Asera ().

• Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

well evo need nerf (silence / slow)

NW upp attack speed

And for crypta 100% agree stupid map where im ported out of the map every fucking time I use my teleport spell.
      + Dead angle "impossible to attack, out of vision" whereas he just infront of me lol
      nerf slow ??? Why lol
      And honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wall
      Evo needs the cc to be useful because evo lacks dmg as it should be since it's a supportish class , maybe skill block shouldn't be 12 seconds ofc it's overkill but it's kinda understandable
      And archer dmg is justified since the abb bug allows archers to be machine guns
      My only problem with warrior is the excessive dmg in attack stance I mean , why , u got armour break already ?(
      That's my opinion on things
      And the crow thing , cmon it was a bug sooner or later it was gonna get fixed as it was
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• NainPorteQui wrote:

Nw got no buff lol and is trash in mass pvp, only picking 1v1s. Evo is op af, 12skill block, reset cd of pet stuns when summoning new (same type). War is broken af, deserved my ass, insane deffence, lets say its ok even tho is too much, but insane attack range and melee and damage reflect :)))). War has 350 more base damage than archer :)))))))) and insane melee damage that makes literally no sense.
    • xHunter wrote:

War is broken af, deserved my ass, insane deffence, lets say its ok even tho is too much, but insane attack range and melee and damage reflect :)))). War has 350 more base damage than archer :)))))))) and insane melee damage that makes literally no sense.
      Well i still don't have many problems with offensive warriors, the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that the aoe stun still deals damage after the warrior dies (wich makes the suicide warrior viable)

Long range damage is justified too in my opinion because their attack speed is so - fucking - slow

& The damage reflect really is stupid yeah gotta give you that

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

War is broken af, deserved my ass, insane deffence, lets say its ok even tho is too much, but insane attack range and melee and damage reflect :)))). War has 350 more base damage than archer :)))))))) and insane melee damage that makes literally no sense.
      Well i still don't have many problems with offensive warriors, the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that the aoe stun still deals damage after the warrior dies (wich makes the suicide warrior viable)
      Long range damage is justified too in my opinion because their attack speed is so - fucking - slow

& The damage reflect really is stupid yeah gotta give you that
      yee long range damage justified, war = archer 2.0, ive 21 1800dmg :))) while archer 1400.

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

And evo got nerfed recently btw
      evo got pet nerf that now takes aoe dmg, i wouldnt call it nerf just bug fix, evo still op af, 12sec skillblock tfk and pets with reset cd when summoned again, low cd share dmg and so on.
    • DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

NW upp attack speed

And for crypta 100% agree stupid map where im ported out of the map every fucking time I use my teleport spell.
      + Dead angle "impossible to attack, out of vision" whereas he just infront of me lol
      nerf slow ??? Why lolAnd honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wall
      Evo needs the cc to be useful because evo lacks dmg as it should be since it's a supportish class , maybe skill block shouldn't be 12 seconds ofc it's overkill but it's kinda understandable
      My only problem with warrior is the excessive dmg in attack stance I mean , why , u got armour break already ?(
      And the crow thing , cmon it was a bug sooner or later it was gonna get fixed as it was
      evo is broken the slow and silence is fucking broken its a 12 secondes stun
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

NW upp attack speed

nerf slow ??? Why lolAnd honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wallEvo needs the cc to be useful because evo lacks dmg as it should be since it's a supportish class , maybe skill block shouldn't be 12 seconds ofc it's overkill but it's kinda understandable
      evo is broken the slow and silence is fucking broken its a 12 secondes stun
      how much % is Mage and warrior slow ?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• also about nw, needs higher percent on stuns, is retarded to have fear 80% when it actually misses more than succeds, is risky enough to engage as a nw and to miss all stuns is great, sand ffs also can't hit. I don't even say about escape, 70% one of the most important skills, big joke :))), always miss, 500wars on server but escape 70% xDDDDD, needs atleast 90% (escape of archer same ofc).
    • xHunter wrote:

yee long range damage justified, war = archer 2.0, ive 21 1800dmg :))) while archer 1400.
      Pls
      If a warrior hits you for 1800 with a 21 Iverian you really need to get rid of your d69 EQ
      I wasn't even hitting mages for 1.8k and i had a 24 npvp at that time so idk what the fuck you are talking about

But we had this discussion like 2236² times now so i am going to leave it at that

(And can you guys PLEASE stop qouting full post and the 50 before in it ? Some posts get quoted for like 10 times wich is unnessecary as fuck)

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

PlsIf a warrior hits you for 1800 with a 21 Iverian you really need to get rid of your d69 EQ
      I wasn't even hitting mages for 1.8k and i had a 24 npvp at that time so idk what the fuck you are talking about

But we had this discussion like 2236² times now so i am going to leave it at that

(And can you guys PLEASE stop qouting full post and the 50 before in it ? Some posts get quoted for like 10 times wich is unnessecary as fuck)
      i said the long range damage is 1800, not that it hits me 1800. War=/=archer, why should it had 400more base range damage, is stupid af and makes no sense. warrior isn't archer*

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

NW upp attack speed

nerf slow ??? Why lolAnd honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wall
      Well i agree with the things u said about the evo ( silence isnt 12 sec but 11 btw ), but if war is too strong , so proove it in massiv pvp and play it , same for you destroyer .

For me , its not a bug , you can't transfrom a person already transformed .. But apparently its not wanted so let's say the fact its a bug , even in this case , when u see how hard it is to play as a chaos priest on the tournament , something else should have been added to help the chaos player to kill someone , cause it's actually impossible to do . Remooving the crow just help the 0/0 " PLAYSTYLE " .

xHunter wrote:

also about nw, needs higher percent on stuns, is retarded to have fear 80% when it actually misses more than succeds, is risky enough to engage as a nw and to miss all stuns is great, sand ffs also can't hit. I don't even say about escape, 70% one of the most important skills, big joke :))), always miss, 500wars on server but escape 70% xDDDDD, needs atleast 90% (escape of archer same ofc).
      Well yeah , i've always said it , its sad to see war/nw with 80/70 % on every skill and evo/mage with 90 % ( the only 80 % is the silence as evo )
      Btw , you're always complaining " war is op " but u play mainly archer/nw , so of course " war is op " for you , in massiv pvp except a player like willco with a good gear can get some impact , without a good gear ur a chips against magicals classes , we can make some test about it if u want ^^ .
      I never saw you playing war in massiv pvp btw , i already saw you playing mage , mage is obviously a weak class , hard to get a huge impact on massiv pvp , and the fear is really easy to dodge , u don't have 90 % on every spells , and u don't have insane dmg ^^' .

Pples complain about " war is op " but all is fine for mage btw .
      Some pples also say evo is op , well , the most of the skill from the evo are dodgable , its not the case of a mage , the only absurd thing is the devil , the animation deserve to be more slow ( for the long range stun ) . Im not saying that evo is a weak class , evo is pretty strong , but i personally prefer fight an evo with an angel than a mage , evo is outplayable , mage u can't predict , mage press a key , he'se better than you gg wp ^^' . Evo have some problems like pet invicnibility bug or stun from tp btw .. But its not wanted , its just bugged .

Btw , in a 1v1 nightwalker is already the better class , obviously not the better class to get an impact easily on massiv pvp , but nw isnt that simple , its weak on massiv pvp but op in small groups . In a tourn like falk , if the nw play well , hese supposed to win , if you buff nw so the falk will be a pendatron tourn n'2 , maybe nw deserve a buff for the massiv pvp , the % buff would be a good thing , but if u buff the cd or others things , the class would we bay too unbalanced for the others one

The post was edited 3 times, last by NainPorteQui ().

• NainPorteQui wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

NW upp attack speed

nerf slow ??? Why lolAnd honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wallEvo needs the cc to be useful because evo lacks dmg as it should be since it's a supportish class , maybe skill block shouldn't be 12 seconds ofc it's overkill but it's kinda understandable
      Well i agree with the things u said about the evo ( silence isnt 12 sec but 11 btw ), but if war is too strong , so proove it in massiv pvp and play it , same for you destroyer .And the crow thing , cmon it was a bug sooner or later it was gonna get fixed as it was

For me , its not a bug , you can't transfrom a person already transformed .. But apparently its not wanted so let's say the fact its a bug , even in this case , when u see how hard it is to play as a chaos priest on the tournament , something else should have been added to help the chaos player to kill someone , cause it's actually impossible to do . Remooving the crow just help the 0/0 " PLAYSTYLE " .

xHunter wrote:

also about nw, needs higher percent on stuns, is retarded to have fear 80% when it actually misses more than succeds, is risky enough to engage as a nw and to miss all stuns is great, sand ffs also can't hit. I don't even say about escape, 70% one of the most important skills, big joke :))), always miss, 500wars on server but escape 70% xDDDDD, needs atleast 90% (escape of archer same ofc).
      Well yeah , i've always said it , its sad to see war/nw with 80/70 % on every skill and evo/mage with 90 % ( the only 80 % is the silence as evo )Btw , you're always complaining " war is op " but u play mainly archer/nw , so of course " war is op " for you , in massiv pvp except a player like willco with a good gear can get some impact , without a good gear ur a chips against magicals classes , we can make some test about it if u want ^^ .
      I never saw you playing war in massiv pvp btw , i already saw you playing mage , mage is obviously a weak class , hard to get a huge impact on massiv pvp , and the fear is really easy to dodge , u don't have 90 % on every spells , and u don't have insane dmg ^^' .

Some pples also say evo is op , well , the most of the skill from the evo are dodgable , its not the case of a mage , the only absurd thing is the devil , the animation deserve to be more slow ( for the long range stun ) . Im not saying that evo is a weak class , evo is pretty strong , but i personally prefer fight an evo with an angel than a mage , evo is outplayable , mage u can't predict , mage press a key , he'se better than you gg wp ^^' . Evo have some problems like pet invicnibility bug or stun from tp btw .. But its not wanted , its just bugged .

Btw , in a 1v1 nightwalker is already the better class , obviously not the better class to get an impact easily on massiv pvp , but nw isnt that simple , its weak on massiv pvp but op in small groups .
      Ive played warr and I say the offensive stance is way to strong , the damage is absurd , they got armour break , why add even more dmg
      U can get 4 hit and u die , WITHOUT armor break
      And I have 2/3 videos on yt all about warriors one shotting me in 2-4 seconds lul (like subscribe and share ploxan)
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• NainPorteQui wrote:

Well i agree with the things u said about the evo ( silence isnt 12 sec but 11 btw ), but if war is too strong , so proove it in massiv pvp and play it , same for you destroyer .And the crow thing , cmon it was a bug sooner or later it was gonna get fixed as it was

xHunter wrote:

Well yeah , i've always said it , its sad to see war/nw with 80/70 % on every skill and evo/mage with 90 % ( the only 80 % is the silence as evo )Btw , you're always complaining " war is op " but u play mainly archer/nw , so of course " war is op " for you , in massiv pvp except a player like willco with a good gear can get some impact , without a good gear ur a chips against magicals classes , we can make some test about it if u want ^^ .

I did play war and evo and also every war usually plays either suicide attack stance or from port attack stance stun and so on.

War is a tank ye but to have this broken damage too besides insane deffence, is too much.

What are you saying, that evo isn't op? It isn't that great in mass pvp but performs better than war and nw. 2. In 1v1 case it's insanely op, looong skillblock, summoning same pet restores the cooldown of stuns, 45sec share damage buff. Mage vs Evo has almost no chance if evo plays with darken, evo vs nw, evo requires almost nothing to do against nw while nw needs to play flawless to win the fight - evo can just tank the damage till stun-sand in this case, goes off, then can skillblock slow and nw is rip :)). War vs evo, same, no chance if evo uses dark spirit cause the stun of the pet is insane fast, archer also has to play flawless vs evo to have chances but anyway archer gets more damage from evo than archer hits it (cause magic dmg) so even after archer dodges pet and debuffs it, is hard to kill evo, especially when getting skillblocked for 11sec. You speak about classes beeing able to outplay evo so gave u some situations.
    • xHunter wrote:

NainPorteQui wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Well yeah , i've always said it , its sad to see war/nw with 80/70 % on every skill and evo/mage with 90 % ( the only 80 % is the silence as evo )Btw , you're always complaining " war is op " but u play mainly archer/nw , so of course " war is op " for you , in massiv pvp except a player like willco with a good gear can get some impact , without a good gear ur a chips against magicals classes , we can make some test about it if u want ^^ .I never saw you playing war in massiv pvp btw , i already saw you playing mage , mage is obviously a weak class , hard to get a huge impact on massiv pvp , and the fear is really easy to dodge , u don't have 90 % on every spells , and u don't have insane dmg ^^' .

I did play war and evo and also every war usually plays either suicide attack stance or from port attack stance stun and so on.
      War is a tank ye but to have this broken damage too besides insane deffence, is too much.

What are you saying, that evo isn't op? It isn't that great in mass pvp but performs better than war and nw. 2. In 1v1 case it's insanely op, looong skillblock, summoning same pet restores the cooldown of stuns, 45sec share damage buff. Mage vs Evo has almost no chance if evo plays with darken, evo vs nw, evo requires almost nothing to do against nw while nw needs to play flawless to win the fight - evo can just tank the damage till stun-sand in this case, goes off, then can skillblock slow and nw is rip :)). War vs evo, same, no chance if evo uses dark spirit cause the stun of the pet is insane fast, archer also has to play flawless vs evo to have chances but anyway archer gets more damage from evo than archer hits it (cause magic dmg) so even after archer dodges pet and debuffs it, is hard to kill evo, especially when getting skillblocked for 11sec. You speak about classes beeing able to outplay evo so gave u some situations.
      Well yeah , evo is obviously better than nw on a 1v1 ^, ^ , all the exemple that u gave for the evo , i mean , its the same for nw no ? xD I did say that evo is a pretty strong " What are you saying, that evo isn't op? " if you cant read this isnt my fault btw If dodging the fear is playing flawlessly , so yeah ur right