Staff decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Novac wrote:

The evo is perfect as it is now.
      There is no reason why u should change anything.
      CD are not too short or too long, if u make faster CD it will be OP, if u make longer CD u destroy the main task for evo => Supporting cause there are only a few evos and they have to focus the important enemies and thats not possible if u make CD longer..
      There are less evo´s on this server and only a few who play evo rly nice.. so why u want change sth? Now the evo is balanced.
      who cares how many evos are on the server, balancing should never be affected by how many play that class, evo needs lower skillblock cd for sure anyway.
    • xHunter wrote:

Novac wrote:

CD are not too short or too long, if u make faster CD it will be OP, if u make longer CD u destroy the main task for evo => Supporting cause there are only a few evos and they have to focus the important enemies and thats not possible if u make CD longer..
      There are less evo´s on this server and only a few who play evo rly nice.. so why u want change sth? Now the evo is balanced.
      who cares how many evos are on the server, balancing should never be affected by how many play that class, evo needs lower skillblock cd for sure anyway.
      Its not about how many are on the server thats true, that wasnt my intention...
      Skill block is powerfull skill..true..but thats what this class is about, its a supporting class.
      Evo´s are here for stunning and reduce enemies power so theire team can go ahead and attack and u think 3 seconds will change everything, thats just nonsence, i could still play with more CD np, but i dont get it sry, u should be happy if a evo uses his skill block on u and not on ure life saver(i mean in general and not u as player!). Evo was now my main for long time and i only used skill block on archer on 1vs1.. i risked a lot of times my life rushing forward to block some important players sklills(priest or other evos)..its not a skill u just spamm on random player!
      In my eyes u just want to try to make evos special skill bad..
      Its like saying ok now lets increase shadow from archer or remove abb or increase shield cd or or or..
      theire will be always ppls claiming on other classes that they are to powerfull..
      if 4ancient team now change everything the ppl want to change on other classes we can call 4story nerfstory or nerfwar cause its only about trying to make other classes weak..
      for example warrior, they buffed them and now its "tooo op"..nah its not..1vs1 maybe sure, but at the and 4Story was always a mass pvp game and not solo hunting game.. only cause u or i(atm playing archer) cant kill a warrior solo..so what? i can debuff him and mages can deal dmg in a team we can kill everything.
      Even evo is not hard to kill and i know that cause i was or i am playing with maybe the best evo eq here and im wasted without buffs and pet..
      if u playing evo u will never have many kills but u are a huge help for your team and its not like evo can skill block like 4 ppl in a few secs, u have to risk sth to cast this skill in bog or street pvp and oh boy in ac you like cant use this skill.
      well now i wrote a roman but maybe a few ppl read everything lel.
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Novac wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Novac wrote:

Its not about how many are on the server thats true, that wasnt my intention...Skill block is powerfull skill..true..but thats what this class is about, its a supporting class.
      Evo´s are here for stunning and reduce enemies power so theire team can go ahead and attack and u think 3 seconds will change everything, thats just nonsence, i could still play with more CD np, but i dont get it sry, u should be happy if a evo uses his skill block on u and not on ure life saver(i mean in general and not u as player!). Evo was now my main for long time and i only used skill block on archer on 1vs1.. i risked a lot of times my life rushing forward to block some important players sklills(priest or other evos)..its not a skill u just spamm on random player!
      In my eyes u just want to try to make evos special skill bad..
      Its like saying ok now lets increase shadow from archer or remove abb or increase shield cd or or or..
      theire will be always ppls claiming on other classes that they are to powerfull..
      if 4ancient team now change everything the ppl want to change on other classes we can call 4story nerfstory or nerfwar cause its only about trying to make other classes weak..
      for example warrior, they buffed them and now its "tooo op"..nah its not..1vs1 maybe sure, but at the and 4Story was always a mass pvp game and not solo hunting game.. only cause u or i(atm playing archer) cant kill a warrior solo..so what? i can debuff him and mages can deal dmg in a team we can kill everything.
      Even evo is not hard to kill and i know that cause i was or i am playing with maybe the best evo eq here and im wasted without buffs and pet..
      if u playing evo u will never have many kills but u are a huge help for your team and its not like evo can skill block like 4 ppl in a few secs, u have to risk sth to cast this skill in bog or street pvp and oh boy in ac you like cant use this skill.
      well now i wrote a roman but maybe a few ppl read everything lel.
      idk what game you play but for sure not the same as me, or atleast you can't see/know how classes are played or you lack knowledge about this game. Evo 12sec skillblock is retarded and makes no sense and is op af. I'm not gonna talk again about warrior, i said and gave too many proofs about it already, also if the staff plays on this server or watches pvp, they can see how retarded warrior is and that is only full suicide attack stance (war=semisupport class not a broken bs attack stance where u dont even need to use armorbreak). Evo isn't that great mass pvp and never was ment to be, is an op af class 1v1, same as nw but evo is more viable in mass pvp in more situations than nw. All in all, skillblock 12seconds makes no sense at all, in mass pvp it may not make that much difference, but in 1v1 is op af. It definitly needs nerf to 7-8sec, you are like the single person that is against this lowering of duration lol.
    • Sure im like the only one cause i love this class even while i now play archer again, cause i hate it when ppl only cry and cry and cry fr no reason.
      What u are doing is focus on 1vs1 and thats bullshit, each class has their own advantages to other classes and thats how it should be, thats how the 4Story developer created this game and it worked perfectly . I casted this skill so often on priests and 1-3 sec later the buff was removed from a other priest and now? well nothing rly happend!
      Evo is better in mass pvp yes but not because of skill block lol.
      And nw can be good too in gebra or other street fights, vegito ruled everything this guy was/is a machine and he is not crying about nw.
      Ppl wll always cry if a class is harder to play in some situations or cry if other classes seems to op and thats sad and i hope 4ancient team dont start to nerf all classes only because a hand full ppl start crying about some skills are to op.
      Nothing more to say about that, i accept ure opinion but i dont see it sry and i personally hope they wont change evo and keep it all how it was developed.
      Last comment to that.
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Novac wrote:

Sure im like the only one cause i love this class even while i now play archer again, cause i hate it when ppl only cry and cry and cry fr no reason.
      What u are doing is focus on 1vs1 and thats bullshit, each class has their own advantages to other classes and thats how it should be, thats how the 4Story developer created this game and it worked perfectly . I casted this skill so often on priests and 1-3 sec later the buff was removed from a other priest and now? well nothing rly happend!
      Evo is better in mass pvp yes but not because of skill block lol.
      And nw can be good too in gebra or other street fights, vegito ruled everything this guy was/is a machine and he is not crying about nw.
      Ppl wll always cry if a class is harder to play in some situations or cry if other classes seems to op and thats sad and i hope 4ancient team dont start to nerf all classes only because a hand full ppl start crying about some skills are to op.
      Nothing more to say about that, i accept ure opinion but i dont see it sry and i personally hope they wont change evo and keep it all how it was developed.
      Last comment to that.
      Man idk where the fk u want to go with this, i accept your opinion but saying 12seconds skillblock isnt broken is laughable.
      Ofc nw can be good in small fights, are u blind? where did i say otherwise, nw in bog is trash, there are always 500wars and now pendatron cloak is disabled.
      I talk of 1v1 because evo would be the same with skillblock 8s for example in mass pvp but 12sec in 1v1 is broken shit. You are the one who cries about evo now. I think you must be braindead if you don't see that 12seconds skillblock is broken and makes no sense.
      "Evo is better in mass pvp yes but not because of skill block lol." thats why i said about 1v1, because in 1v1 is broken, in mass pvp 12sec or 8sec is same shit cause ppl can run back and so on.
      Nw needs buff percentage of skills and thats all, i didn't say that it needs other buffs :)).