Tournaments inconvenience

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asera wrote:

Yeah he doesn't get your point.
      But there we arrive at the problem, what you wrote doesnt even have a point, nor does it have any sense

Are you even aware of the fact that you fight over a ROD?

The tournament is NOT about who supports better, there isn't even anything to support at tourn it about who ever can outplay his opponent of the same class

And there we have the second problem, it is not possible to outplay anyone right now because it's not possible to kill someone who plays full defense, if you really think SUPPORTING is about stunlock you didn't understand your class at all

As nain said, if you want to support go leyas but single tournament is a VERSUS Modus, a DEATHMATCH not a "support yourself and pray to rngesus"

And last but not least you say Nains says whatever he thinksnis best for him ... Well you do it too, BUT nains arguments are better and make sense whereas you say "shield & sword is the same as shield & wand" wich is complete bullshit because for warrior the whole playstile (and even the abilities) changes completely with the switch of weapons. Whereas as a priest you just sacrifice damage for defense

(And btw if you really consider yourself a support priest you are the worst priest I have ever seen because at Bog when I was in your group you sadly (as the ONLY priest In the whole Bog) where the most selfish player of all and didn't even throw a single heal or shield)
      so this is the last time im gonna reply because fighting over my opinions again and again while the others dont even listen to my conversation+keep only flaming me is just fascist things that i dont like.
      We know that you support nain whatever happens because of fallendy+u have 0 idea about priest but u say with STRONG opinion what changes should be made like you are an experienced priest player( only pve 24/7)
      Im not talking about myself/i dont consider myself as a support.But im confident enough to say my opinions about the tournament,not only for the best of myself (like nain) but for every priest to have fun and fair amount of chances to win the tournament.
      So you say you are fighting over a rod but there are people who would like to take the wand/book +24 from tournament.
      Also shield/1hand is similiar with wand/book they are both defensive playstyles whatever you say,of course warrior doesnt have heals and invicible shields ( i never mentionted that,of course they have different abillities since they are different classes you are the one that keep saying the bullsh11t)
      Also you keep going against me even if i said that i want support priest to be killable on tour by making their perma stun not possible anymore ( maybe 1-2 sec more each stun)
      Counter of damage is the worst possible case scenario for the priest tournament it will remind me of league of legends/ damage dealt to champions XdDDdDdD
      Once more i please the admins to think A LOT about the changes,make it not only to favour 1 player.Dont delete the chances of supports winning also,because this is gonna be the 1st server in 4story history that will force all priests to play chaos
      I know you guys are mad because you want nain to have the changes in his favour so he can keep win all rekamies tourn but i think the 4ancient team will think about the changes and make it fair for everyone
      One thing is sure currently if you know how to perma stun/fake stuns a little you can easily survive as support
      Nain says everyone can survive/something he dont even believe and im sure
      i almost killed bumble on tour but he lived with 600hp because i failed my combo on semi-finals
      Thats all, peace to everyone have a nice day
    • 1. Asera and Fallendy no offense mates but it has a huge difference to participate in this discussion because u want to express your respective opinions than just attacking to Resk. Some of the things you say make absolutely no sense and if you say something that accidentally is against Nain you apologise to him? i mean c'mon

2. From my point of view Nain is better than Resk. He is better than anyone actually. But if someone just wants to enter rekamies tournament and play defensive you can't judge him. Especially since even with this ''bitch'' method he lost. Since patches are added and the gameplay can change instantly you just simply can't judge someone, since it is not forbidden. If from your point of view def priest is an abuse, then let's talk about every abuse on the tournament and generally in the server
    • Reskyouthblock wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Resk : "Pvee player"

More honour than him
      Mdr
      The months that i play,you guys cant even get the half honour of me ( we saw what happened last month too )Im on trip on my hometown and im not playing at all for many days in case you don t know
      be happy your dear friends passed me for 2k honour even if im inactive for 10 days,pro players
      of course pve

i have been top 6 2times
      and top 3
      as a warrior ^^
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Dopamine wrote:

1. Asera and Fallendy no offense mates but it has a huge difference to participate in this discussion because u want to express your respective opinions than just attacking to Resk. Some of the things you say make absolutely no sense and if you say something that accidentally is against Nain you apologise to him? i mean c'mon

2. From my point of view Nain is better than Resk. He is better than anyone actually. But if someone just wants to enter rekamies tournament and play defensive you can't judge him. Especially since even with this ''bitch'' method he lost. Since patches are added and the gameplay can change instantly you just simply can't judge someone, since it is not forbidden. If from your point of view def priest is an abuse, then let's talk about every abuse on the tournament and generally in the server
      yep they keep attacking nonsense to lick and support their beloved friend nainsuppro table
      i never said im better priest than nain,you are right
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Reskyouthblock wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Resk : "Pvee player"

More honour than him
      Mdr
      The months that i play,you guys cant even get the half honour of me ( we saw what happened last month too )Im on trip on my hometown and im not playing at all for many days in case you don t knowbe happy your dear friends passed me for 2k honour even if im inactive for 10 days,pro players
      of course pve
      i have been top 6 2times
      and top 3
      as a warrior ^^
      wow top 3 and top 6 as a warrior what a hard thing to do if you play many hours each day XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    • fallendy talking about fair methods and high iq is the funniest thing i ever saw on this game
      as my friend hunter said your iq is rest in peace mate
      also fallendy which is the fair methods u talk about,when you killed willco afk on tournament or when final fallendy vs fallendy?
      or maybe when yata let you win?
      or maybe when murcielago 11 months ago 11-2 on rumapark?
      pls bro we all know what kind of player and person you are XDDDDD
    • NainPorteQui wrote:

Here are all the problems i've faced/seen on the tournaments i did/saw , with all the things that should be done / could be done ( all my ideas are maybe not the best one but .. Still better than nothing ).. ( I did play 3 tournaments : rekamie/phalkeinein/endendors )
      Endendros : asking to a priest to buff his pet before entering the arena . .
      Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice :S .. Yeah , it does exist
      Phalkeinein/Pendatron : When a nightwalker is out of vision buff , heve got an huge disavantage
      Pauldron : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush
      Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      Rekamie : stunning the whole match and waiting for the dice . .
      Rekamie : Squirell giving invincibility ( Please dont tell me the fact its wanted , even if it is , its not well codded , sometimes the person is just invincible for 5 seconds and sometimes he just doesnt receive any shield .. )
      All classes but mainly warrior and nightwalker : The overcast ..

Some things that could be done against it :

Lapiris/Phalkeinein/Pendatron mainly but it can work for any class : asking to a friend to tell you where your opponent is
      Just dont allow the spectators to see the invisible players

Delete the pet when the players enter the arena , if its too hard to code , just ban the players doing it

Pauldron ( Mainly but its the same for all the classes ) : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush

It should be done for every class on my oppinion , when someone die , both players should be tp back on a corner of the arena with all the skills reset full mana and life ofc .

Rekamie : Squirell giving invincibility ( Please dont tell me the fact its wanted , even if it is , its not well codded , sometimes the person is just invincible for 5 seconds and sometimes he just doesnt receive any shield .. )

I dont know shit about coding and its obviously not an easy task , but it does ruin the gameplay , not only inside of the tournaments .. Obviously iv got 0 solution about that cause only the staff can have an impact on it .

Maybe a damage meter .. Obviously not a revolutionary idea but .. Its still better than a lottery tournament .. I need to think about it and if pples could give some decent idea it could be nice .

PS : AncientCompiler , before making a change , please speak about it with ur community .. , don't do a sneaky moove like you did with the crow , especially when no one wanted it to happen ..

Btw , just want to specify the fact that 90 % of these things wouldn't happen if the community wasnt that terrible and would play for the fun and with honor , not as actually ^^'
      Its the same for the macros , for the invi pots abuse , res scroll abuse , teleport scroll abuse who just annoy the game experience when theyre abused btw .
      The community make the game , just need to watch league of legends , its a pretty good game but he does have a shitty screen cause of his community ^^'

( Just want to add the fact rouketas did miss my pet on the tournament .. On the NOMISS tournament , i did rec i can proove it x') )
      btw very nice ideas NAIN, and bravo to you for openning a thread in which you discuss about the WHOLE tournament even if you got bothered about your enemy playing def...

Also gj to RESK for coming here in order to state facts and no making it personal (we can clearly see it from your first posts)

Last but not least, Asera and Fallendy gj to you too, for trying to interfere in the discussion, showing to us all how bad this community is
    • Dopamine wrote:

NainPorteQui wrote:

Here are all the problems i've faced/seen on the tournaments i did/saw , with all the things that should be done / could be done ( all my ideas are maybe not the best one but .. Still better than nothing ).. ( I did play 3 tournaments : rekamie/phalkeinein/endendors )
      Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice :S .. Yeah , it does exist
      Phalkeinein/Pendatron : When a nightwalker is out of vision buff , heve got an huge disavantage
      Pauldron : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush

Some things that could be done against it :

Just dont allow the spectators to see the invisible players

Delete the pet when the players enter the arena , if its too hard to code , just ban the players doing it

Pauldron ( Mainly but its the same for all the classes ) : Only the 1st kill is " intresting " .. mage 1v1 isn't intresting , the rest of the tournament is just invi rush

It should be done for every class on my oppinion , when someone die , both players should be tp back on a corner of the arena with all the skills reset full mana and life ofc .

I dont know shit about coding and its obviously not an easy task , but it does ruin the gameplay , not only inside of the tournaments .. Obviously iv got 0 solution about that cause only the staff can have an impact on it .

Maybe a damage meter .. Obviously not a revolutionary idea but .. Its still better than a lottery tournament .. I need to think about it and if pples could give some decent idea it could be nice .

PS : AncientCompiler , before making a change , please speak about it with ur community .. , don't do a sneaky moove like you did with the crow , especially when no one wanted it to happen ..

Btw , just want to specify the fact that 90 % of these things wouldn't happen if the community wasnt that terrible and would play for the fun and with honor , not as actually ^^'
      Its the same for the macros , for the invi pots abuse , res scroll abuse , teleport scroll abuse who just annoy the game experience when theyre abused btw .
      The community make the game , just need to watch league of legends , its a pretty good game but he does have a shitty screen cause of his community ^^'

( Just want to add the fact rouketas did miss my pet on the tournament .. On the NOMISS tournament , i did rec i can proove it x') )
      btw very nice ideas NAIN, and bravo to you for openning a thread in which you discuss about the WHOLE tournament even if you got bothered about your enemy playing def...
      Also gj to RESK for coming here in order to state facts and no making it personal (we can clearly see it from your first posts)

Last but not least, Asera and Fallendy gj to you too, for trying to interfere in the discussion, showing to us all how bad this community is
      np bro my pleasure xd
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord