Predator's hide and seek

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Predator's hide and seek

Dear players,

I have devised several events that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, I decided to post those events to the forum.

Predator's hide and seek

This is a Hide and Seek event and your task is to hide from the Predator.

In this Event, players must hide in a location designated by the Admin.
      Players will have a certain amount of time to hide, then the Predator is trying to find them. He kills everyone he finds.
      The Predator will have a certain amount of time to search for players. Those who survive will win.

Rules:
      Players can not use any spells or potions during the event.
      Players can choose only one place to hide. After the event, the winners must stay on their hiding spots, because they will be checked by the Admin.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

The post was edited 4 times, last by ElynCZ ().

• ElynCZ wrote:

Dear players,

I have devised several events that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, I decided to post those events to the forum.

Predator's hide and seek

This is a Hide and Seek event and your task is to hide from the Predator.

In this Event, players must hide in a location designated by the Admin.
      Players will have a certain amount of time to hide, then the Predator is trying to find them. He kills everyone he finds.
      The Predator will have a certain amount of time to search for players. Those who survive will win.

Rules:
      Players can not use any spells or potions during the event.
      Players can choose only one place to hide. After the event, the winners must stay on their hiding spots, because they will be checked by the Admin.
      Will be doing some live stream of this later on today ^.^/