4Ancient pls fix - Loot and auction house bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4Ancient pls fix - Loot and auction house bug

HEY GUYS

I want to show you a stupid bug that occurs when your bags are full and monsters drop more than one item.

As you can see in the picture you would get a pair of gloves and a goddess tear. Unfortunately, the game wants to loot the gloves first and pushes a warning that there is no more space in your bag.
      As a result the game instantly stops looting and the tear will not be looted. The same happens for every stackable item if it's in second or higher position! I don't want to imagine how many items i didn't loot caused by this bug and I
      am not amused to be forced to keep space in my inventory the whole time.

Another bug happend today as i wanted to sell PvP Pants in auction house. The transaction didn't complete and i got my item back in a letter from auctioneer. I looted my PvP Pants and somehow the sealing was gone?!!!
      So I have to seal this item again which costs again some golds. This sucks, why can this happen?

Peace
      "Wenn die Lebensuhr stehen bleibt, wirst du dem allmächtigen Chaos gegenüber stehen..."
    • The seal thing happened to me also.

The loot thing has been always a thing and it's known that you need to drop every item under 15s or so to keep space for the tears, it would be cool though if they would change it.

BTW don't bid anything on the auction house, it just ate 120g of mine
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37TjH64LzD8
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • Asera wrote:

Dealing with something with the 4story code is always a big deal as far as I heard
      its been made by koreans that tried to copy wow as fast as possible, im pretty sure the code is really fckd up
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░