Ghost Sword, Shields & Richies Sickle [AP weapons]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ghost Sword, Shields & Richies Sickle [AP weapons]

Hello!

Ghost Sword
      I just wanted to make a quick suggestion, something that I and many other people I spoke to would really like, on the official servers it was a thing, but here we unfortunately only have this as a dungeon version (D69), this would have been already enough for me if it wasn't for the fact that it's impossible to give them better options

So yeah, I would really love to see the Ghost Sword implemented as an AP weapon for people who don't like the prokells or skeleton sword.
      (Or people like me who just love the Ghost Sword)

AP Shields & Ganthas
      Another thing I would really love would be to see AP Shields implemented as we currently have none of those, idk if there are any "prepared" skins for them in the game files but some selected dungeon models would do the job as well, Shields are considered weapons and thus having an AP variant would make sense

Richies Sickle
      About this one I noticed that the current model has some blue parts on it and they make the Sickle look like real shit on some color variations (mainly Lava & Magma) this is a shame as you can clearly see that a Magma Sickle would look really insane without that

As far as I know (and remember from the official) there is another skin-version that is mostly the same but with the difference that it's fully Grey. I think many player would prefer that one, as the blue parts basically have an impact on all colors.

(I am unable to provide Screenshots right now but I will upload them as soon as I can)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Having some new skins / new weapons models is always cool but .. Its not rly important x') if the staff could just focus on the most important thing like overcast / open the transfer to get some decent pvp / making some new daily tournaments or regular events like the bog so we dont roam keter all the days or leave the game cause we are tired x) / giving sens to their own rules by making them respectable , i know than the staff is working about overcast and hopefully they'll found something to do about that ..
    • I never said that this suggestion is important or anything, I mean at the end it is only that, a suggestion.

Opening the transfer was and is still getting suggested by a lot of people but the last time it was opened people started to switch on their own anyways. Wich lead to the current overpopulation in Valorian

Abou the overcast, this was already suggested a lot as well and people are constantly reminding of how important it is (I do not disagree with that)
      But the difference between fixing overcast and implementing stuff like this is that overcast is a complicated thing that will surely take a lot of time until it will be fully fixed, but switching out a skin or adding an already existant item doesn't sound nearly as huge of an effort as that (at least to me)

About the pvp I personally already suggested something like this as well with my thread about document Level 90

Document 90 - Colossus Mountains

Something like that could lead into constant pvp opportunities

Last but not least this is a thread about AP weapons and not about how the staff is supposed to use their workforce
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────