KILL COUNTER / AP COUNTER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KILL COUNTER / AP COUNTER

As every good ideas are started while sitting in your toilet I came up with an idea. I reckon that would you like to see that in new update. Let's start with the topic. Isn't it better to add a kill counter that we can reset everytime we want or an ap counter? It's way better than counting how many kills have you done every single tw / doc / clash because you can forget about it or didn't notice your kill. You can reset your counter by pressing a signed button. This will be allowed to display kills/ap only for you (that's not the same as scoreboard in bog)

To take the chance i'm gonna move on to another subject xD
      Do something with AMD GPU users pls. Fix those lags :( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    • Scruffy wrote:

As every good ideas are started while sitting in your toilet I came up with an idea. I reckon that would you like to see that in new update. Let's start with the topic. Isn't it better to add a kill counter that we can reset everytime we want or an ap counter? It's way better than counting how many kills have you done every single tw / doc / clash because you can forget about it or didn't notice your kill. You can reset your counter by pressing a signed button. This will be allowed to display kills/ap only for you (that's not the same as scoreboard in bog)

To take the chance i'm gonna move on to another subject xD
      Do something with AMD GPU users pls. Fix those lags :( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Wouldn't be easier to make a daily kill count?