Reduction of Portal Invisibility

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reduction of Portal Invisibility

Since we won the Invi potion war its time for another fight my soldiers !

Lets reduce the portal invisibility i guess we can all agree that the current 15s (?) if im not mistaken , is way too much , invi engagers can cover great distances in that 15s and its troublesome

My suggestion is to reduce the portal invisibility to 7.5 seconds or even 5s

what y'all think?

PS: i would change forum name but its locked for 30 days ||
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• KorinthenkackerAs Korinthenkacker colloquially sometimes very pedantic petty people are called. The currant is the smallest kind of raisin. The Korinthenkacker wants to describe and regulate things down to the smallest detail. His emphatically petty representations and points of view can be quite right, but his pedantry is often obtrusive. The term is known throughout the German-speaking world. Synonyms for Korinthenkacker are bean counters, Krümelkacker, Beckmesser and Tüpfli or Pünktlischiisser. Hair splitters have a similar meaning. Modelers also speak of the rivet counter. However, the English Nitpicker is not called Nietenpflücker, but Nissenpflücker. In Dutch, the word has a different denotation. Here Korinthenkacker as literal translation of Krentenkakker rather meant a miser, whereas especially pedantic people are referred to as Muggenzifter or as Mierenneuker, similar to the Danish Flueknepper or the Finnish Pilkunnussija.
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

I don't really agree. In 15s you sure can make some distance, but not that much. If you combo portal + invi pots you can do something, but that's relevant only in DOC.
      either way 15 seconds is so much time man and someone told me that they couldnt reach portals if they reduce , u cant reach them anyways , gebra , ardir , tyco , u cant reach the portal if u die , respawn and run to portal so it doesnt hurt nerfing it by half
      besides with the current 15s theres so many portal campers , specially in tws , if u reduce the time , the number of portal campers would decrease as well

anna24 wrote:

KorinthenkackerAs Korinthenkacker colloquially sometimes very pedantic petty people are called. The currant is the smallest kind of raisin. The Korinthenkacker wants to describe and regulate things down to the smallest detail. His emphatically petty representations and points of view can be quite right, but his pedantry is often obtrusive. The term is known throughout the German-speaking world. Synonyms for Korinthenkacker are bean counters, Krümelkacker, Beckmesser and Tüpfli or Pünktlischiisser. Hair splitters have a similar meaning. Modelers also speak of the rivet counter. However, the English Nitpicker is not called Nietenpflücker, but Nissenpflücker. In Dutch, the word has a different denotation. Here Korinthenkacker as literal translation of Krentenkakker rather meant a miser, whereas especially pedantic people are referred to as Muggenzifter or as Mierenneuker, similar to the Danish Flueknepper or the Finnish Pilkunnussija.
      and wtf is this XDDDDD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• let me tell you that the porter invi is on a global timer means if u use porter without going visable again the timer doesnt reset you get a shorter invi time. If you wait some time and go in porter there is a chance that you get visable instant. Shorter invi timer means furthermore that if you lag or the server lags which is quite often here if a raid farmed the central everyone which ports gets visable after port because of the time you need to load the area with many aoe and you just die. The Port invi timer and the death invi timer are coded as the same i am pretty sure this means it would effect tourments as well if you reduce one you get less from the other one
    • Luna wrote:

let me tell you that the porter invi is on a global timer means if u use porter without going visable again the timer doesnt reset you get a shorter invi time. If you wait some time and go in porter there is a chance that you get visable instant. Shorter invi timer means furthermore that if you lag or the server lags which is quite often here if a raid farmed the central everyone which ports gets visable after port because of the time you need to load the area with many aoe and you just die. The Port invi timer and the death invi timer are coded as the same i am pretty sure this means it would effect tourments as well if you reduce one you get less from the other one
      Oh now that u talked in tournament , remove the invi or just make a count down so there's no invi rush bullshit , most of the duels are dies->invi rush kills the other person -> invi rush kills the other person it's hilarious
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• NiceDmg wrote:

stop trolling go play some shit new school server lmao
      And portal invi is bugged anyways 5/10 u get visible after 3 secs
      stop trolling with what exactly ?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• You can reach portals in PvP maps from the cemetery if you combo it with invi pots. Only exception are Tyco and mosalien I think

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

either way 15 seconds is so much time man and someone told me that they couldnt reach portals if they reduce , u cant reach them anyways , gebra , ardir , tyco , u cant reach the portal if u die , respawn and run to portal so it doesnt hurt nerfing it by halfbesides with the current 15s theres so many portal campers , specially in tws , if u reduce the time , the number of portal campers would decrease as well
      and wtf is this XDDDDD
      Edit: unless you make teleport invisibility lasting half second you won't remove portal campers. As you may imagine we can't make it half second

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlbertoCoderIT ().