Bigger Arenas/ More options to play 7v7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bigger Arenas/ More options to play 7v7

Hello,
      I dont really know where to put new suggestions for this server, thus i write them here:
      The only option to play 7 vs 7 outside of normal PvP or vs People of the same country are daily tournaments. The problem is, it's hard to always find 7 people at those times, also because there are PvP Events at the same time.
      Thus, I think it would be nice to have a bigger arena to play 7 vs 7 there, or to create an option where players can create custom tournaments.
      Players would then be able to create tournaments and decide how long each rounds are, etc.
      I know custom Tournaments aren't likely to be introduced into this game, but a new and bigger arena could really be a working solution for 5 v 5s or 7 v 7s outside of the daily PvP.
      Another occuring problem with daily Tournaments is, that only 2 or 3 groups really participate there, hence better rewards might be the solution for more parties to join the tournaments since it would be more attractive then.

I'd really like to see some of these ideas being introduced into the server and to see more people participating in daily tournaments :)

Greetz