Battle of Glory - Sunday 18:40 - 19:00

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle of Glory - Sunday 18:40 - 19:00

Hello !

There is this one Battle of Glory, that takes place at the time of 18:40 - 19:00 wich ususally is not a problem.

But at Sundays this particular BoG causes a lot of trouble as it ends just 5 Minutes before the CW starts

So the problem with that is that a lot of people tend to apply for it (either because they dont care or forget about CW times being earlier) but then spam for Mercenary / Grp etc. in the last 5 Minutes of preparation

As a Guild Leader this is so annoying because Castle War preparations are already really stressful and if everyone comes in the last 5 Minutes the organisation is kind of fucked up

I personally had it happen some times (in my few weeks as Guild Lead) and some people even get angry at you if you are uanble to make Mercenary -> Find a Group -> Make adhesion for 20 people in less than 5 Minutes

If Merc is full and people have to start to leave their Guildt before i can Guild them, then the mess is compelte, because good luck to explain that to this many people when you are getting spammed constantly

So basically what i am asking for is either let this BoG start 15 Minutes earlier or to disable it (only on Sundays ofc) because it is somewhat impossible to fully manage it otherwhise
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────