Easter In Iberia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Howdy valued community!

As you may have noticed we have prepared a lot of Easter events for you. Unfortunately for everyone, we encountered some issues with the Rate Events that caused some malfunctionings.
    For these reasons, we are forced to stop the Rate Events for Easter. This applies only to Rate Events. Giveaways, Raffles and other Special Events are still ongoing.
    We will try to find a more than suitable compensation for these inconveniences after Easter.

We are really sorry for what is happening and we want to assure you that this is not an usual situation for 4Ancient.
    We were working a lot, especially in the last weeks, to give you the best experience for this festivity.

Even though we have those problems we will fix them and we'll be stronger and better than before! We really hope that all of you will keep playing with us even in this difficult situation.

Your loyalty won't be forgotten!

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    Thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
    And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil
  • Tell me what was spam?

why need delete all true comments? is it hurt for u?

Events was scam, only clickbait for more players, and i sold my everything for upp and refine event.... nice (U made really really good promote for this)

and i got easter gift from swiper, bann without reason, really nice staff and game ^^ imgur.com/a/CHEaUwA (U dont need to play fo get banns)

And finally, just for no spam, Elyn thanks your answer, but it dont help to us :)
  • ElynCZ wrote:

Howdy valued community!

As you may have noticed we have prepared a lot of Easter events for you. Unfortunately for everyone, we encountered some issues with the Rate Events that caused some malfunctionings.
    For these reasons, we are forced to stop the Rate Events for Easter. This applies only to Rate Events. Giveaways, Raffles and other Special Events are still ongoing.
    We will try to find a more than suitable compensation for these inconveniences after Easter.

We are really sorry for what is happening and we want to assure you that this is not an usual situation for 4Ancient.
    We were working a lot, especially in the last weeks, to give you the best experience for this festivity.

Even though we have those problems we will fix them and we'll be stronger and better than before! We really hope that all of you will keep playing with us even in this difficult situation.

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    BRUH MOMENT
  • ElynCZ wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    It is nice that you try your best to fix those event problems. But after Monday, most of players have to work and dont have time to use those events in the inner week. I hope that the following events will be announced on weekends.
  • ElynCZ wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    Would appreciate it if you notify us here on the forum 1 hour prior the start of the events.
  • ElynCZ wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    So there will be no refine event tomorrow?
    Wich means I can throw my Runes into the trash?

And no upp event? Wich many people farmed for?
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Schmeidi wrote:

ElynCZ wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient Team
    It is nice that you try your best to fix those event problems. But after Monday, most of players have to work and dont have time to use those events in the inner week. I hope that the following events will be announced on weekends.
    just make a week worth full of events and we cool
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Quite a part from your community have farmed through 2-3weeks to be better prepared for your planned events,i've spend like 1500g for better runes cause i was 100% sure the refinement event (500% and 650%) will work properly without any issues,besides it a lot of players have spent a real money for the costumes / arcanas for gamble event or similar stuff to it.Where is the legendary and old awesome line "Howdy valued community" i don't see this line to affect in reality cause you literally spit on us after this accident.We're only humans,mistakes can happen,that's understandable af fuck but for the god sake if sometimes something goes wrong,just inform us,move to the essence and tell to us in short what happened.We just want to be respected.I've been playing here since 1 year and i could say that i've spent this time very nice,met some nice people,friends etc.Don't want to end game here but you're guys contribute me to do it asap recently

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fearu ().

• Like fearu said some people put a lot of work in this game to prepare the events, so please atleast try to do one refine, rare magic upgrade and one upgrade event tomorrow when the people have time to use them. It doesn't help us, if u do better ones on dates where many people has to work and can not use them.

It's sad an a real tilter again and i hope u find a fast solution

greez
  • I really don't get it right now.. In the text, you are writing about that the upgrade events won't start and in the text below it says: "21.04.2019
    10:00 - 13:00 +200% Item Drop (2nd Battle)
    15:00 - 18:00 +180% gamble option event (chance for better runes)
    19:00 - ItemGiveAway (1x Experience Chocolate 3H)
    22:30 - 23:00 +50% Item Upgrade
    23:00 - 23:59 +75% money drop in document 80"

So "50% item upgrade"

what is right now?
  • Perceus wrote:

I really don't get it right now.. In the text, you are writing about that the upgrade events won't start and in the text below it says: "21.04.2019
    23:00 - 23:59 +75% money drop in document 80"

So "50% item upgrade"

what is right now?
    did u read the thread ?
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Howdy valued community!

We are really sorry for what happened and we want to assure you that this is not an usual situation for 4Ancient.
    We were working a lot, especially in the last weeks, to give you the best experience for eastern.

Unfortunately for everyone, we encountered some issues with the Rate Events that caused some malfunctioning.
    For these reasons, we were forced to delay the Rate Events for Easter.
    Giveaways, Raffles and other Special Events were still ongoing.

We're postponing the rate events until next weekend to hopefully reach most of the players in time. (26.04-28.04)
    Since we still have an excuse to make we want to do this with a few giveaways.

We thank all loyal players.

New Eventtable
    Easter Eggs
    From 20.04. to 30.04(22.04.) there is a chance that you will loot an Easter Eggs from the monsters you defeat.

26.04.2019 - 29.04.2019
    00:01 - 23:59 +300% Experience
    00:01 - 23:59 +100% more quest experience

00:01 - 23:59 +120% Quest Money
    14:00 - 17:00 +150% gamble option event (chance for better runes)
    17:00 - 21:00 +300% Rare Magic Upgrade (Blue ==> Yellow Options)
    18:00 - ItemGiveAway (10x Master Formula, 10x Potion of Fortune, 5x Tinctures)
    21:00 - 22:00 +250% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    22:00 - 23:59 +500% Refinenement

23:00 - 23:59 +75% money drop in document 80

00:01 - 23:59 +130% Quest Money
    09:00 - 11:00 +250% Item Drop (Instance 79)
    15:00 - ItemGiveAway (10x Master Formula, 10x Potion of Fortune, 5x Tinctures)
    17:00 - 18:00 +75% money drop in document 80
    18:30 - 19:30 +500% Magic Item Drop (Instance 79)
    21:00 - 22:30 +500% Rare Magic Upgrade (Blue ==> Yellow Options)
    21:00 - 23:00 +650% Refinenement
    22:30 - 23:00 +60% Item Upgrade

Giveaways
    - Every 2 hours from 02:00 to 22:00 all players online receive 30 moonstones = up to 330ms
    - Every 2 hours from 01:00 to 23:00 all players online receive 3 Ancient Coin = up to 36 ancient coins
    - Every 2 hours from 02:00 to 22:00 all players online receive 30 moonstones = up to 330ms
    - Every 2 hours from 01:00 to 23:00 all players online receive 3 Ancient Coin = up to 36 ancient coins

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient team