Second 4Ancient server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Second 4Ancient server

Hi guys, what do you think About the idea of a second server :?: Just like in the official 4story ist possible for multiple Servers to co-exist with each other, Maybe a new Server where everyone starts from 0 would be a nice way to Fresh up the game and give everyone the Chance to start a new unique Adventure full of fun. I personally would love to start a new experience in 4Ancient, what About you :?: :)
      I think this could be an awesome way to draw more new or even old Players back to the game:) In my opinion a new Server wouldnt replace the old one, but rather make 4Ancient more appealing for a lot of Players.

What do you think About this idea :?: Let down your opinion below this post and we can start a great discussion :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by IBimsEinKrieger ().

• you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Fearu wrote:

you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible
      Yeah thats true but 4Ancient is in an good Position atm and have lots of Players who Play atm invested time in the Server. so i think a lot of them would stay. But on the other Hand i think many Players are resistant of joining 4A beacuse it gets harder to catch up to the top Tier Players or just want to find a new challenge on a new Server in generell. I for example would love to join a (relatively) new Server, so i tried out Aver***, but i think 4Ancient is the way better Server in terms of Gamplay and especially Oldschool Feeling. I Think the Concept of joining a fresh Server, where everybody has the same chances to become the best Player simply by grinding from the beginning would appeal to many Players out there, even to Players who dont even Play 4Ancient atm. And to respect the OG's you could say after one year the 2 Servers get merged together, so the Players who want to Play on a Fresh Server could enjoy this Feeling for one year and then after they caught up to the old Players the 2 Servers could be combined to one very well populated Server. so the Old Players like you wouldnt lose their eq or anything and have at the same time the Chance to start a new Adventure. And i truely believe that if it would be hadled like this 4Ancient could become the most populated Server in the community:) Ist just an idea from my side, let me know what u think About this :)
    • I truely believe with good advertisement a fresh start of this awesome Server could create an never seen hype in the 4Story community and could bring loads of new Players to this Server. i Think loads of Players from all other private 4story Servers would decide to check out the new 4ancient and would mostlikely stay, because the Concept of this Server is unique and very good executed. None Server i tried felt this f2p friendly or conveyed the simple but very nice mechanisms of the Oldschool 4story like 4A does.
    • Fearu wrote:

you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible
      I agree totally. Like in officials, when a new server gets opened, everyone goes there. It'd just be a new start for someone, but after 2 weeks everyone would get bored cause of no real good items and people won't go back on the old server cause it's empty.

IBimsEinKrieger wrote:

Yeah thats true but 4Ancient is in an good Position atm and have lots of Players who Play atm invested time in the Server. so i think a lot of them would stay. But on the other Hand i think many Players are resistant of joining 4A beacuse it gets harder to catch up to the top Tier Players or just want to find a new challenge on a new Server in generell. I for example would love to join a (relatively) new Server, so i tried out Aver***, but i think 4Ancient is the way better Server in terms of Gamplay and especially Oldschool Feeling. I Think the Concept of joining a fresh Server, where everybody has the same chances to become the best Player simply by grinding from the beginning would appeal to many Players out there, even to Players who dont even Play 4Ancient atm. And to respect the OG's you could say after one year the 2 Servers get merged together, so the Players who want to Play on a Fresh Server could enjoy this Feeling for one year and then after they caught up to the old Players the 2 Servers could be combined to one very well populated Server. so the Old Players like you wouldnt lose their eq or anything and have at the same time the Chance to start a new Adventure. And i truely believe that if it would be hadled like this 4Ancient could become the most populated Server in the community:) Ist just an idea from my side, let me know what u think About this :)
      Don't advertise other servers. Edit your post or we'll have to do by ourselves.

You're partially right. The problem is simple:
      We have around 500 players when there is TW or CW. If you create a new realm this would happen:
      Realm1: 100/150 players
      Realm2: 500 players (lots of people will come back)
      But Realm2 in less than 2 weeks will have less than 200 players because people don't want to restart from 0 especially if they have good equip while in Realm1 people won't go back cause there will be lot less people and therefore less PvP, so you just removed 400 players from 1 realm and 300 from the second one,. If we had 1000 players, splitting in 2 realms with maximum capacity (500/500) would be a nice idea, otherwise no.
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Fearu wrote:

I agree totally. Like in officials, when a new server gets opened, everyone goes there. It'd just be a new start for someone, but after 2 weeks everyone would get bored cause of no real good items and people won't go back on the old server cause it's empty.

IBimsEinKrieger wrote:

Don't advertise other servers. Edit your post or we'll have to do by ourselves.
      You're partially right. The problem is simple:
      We have around 500 players when there is TW or CW. If you create a new realm this would happen:
      Realm1: 100/150 players
      Realm2: 500 players (lots of people will come back)
      But Realm2 in less than 2 weeks will have less than 200 players because people don't want to restart from 0 especially if they have good equip while in Realm1 people won't go back cause there will be lot less people and therefore less PvP, so you just removed 400 players from 1 realm and 300 from the second one,. If we had 1000 players, splitting in 2 realms with maximum capacity (500/500) would be a nice idea, otherwise no.
      First of all idont advertise other Server. the Name of the Server i am reffering to is censored since the Name of it is in your Blacklist ans secondly i talk quite bad About it or at least i say i think 4A is the better Server imo.

I understand your refference to the official Servers , but i think in 4A the hype would last longer because ist a f2p sever and no one will be bored of bad eq since you can easily farm it and the other Players have also bad eq. i understand the conditions that you are explaining but in my opinione this is basically a worst case Scenario what u are reffering to. i mean when a new Server opened it didntt affect 4ancient that much in the past due to ist unique Concept. surely this could Change if you open a new Server with the same Concept but i think if u would open a new "timelimited" Server for like 6month to one year and transfer the characters then to Server 1 it wouldt effect Server one that much because the Population on Server 1 knows all the newbies come to their Server soon and they can decide rather they wanna continue playing on sv1 or start a new experience on sv 2, i actually think that bothservers would have a core Population of at least 100 Players and many Players who have Chars on both Servers and enjoy playing both. These Players would oscilate from day to day depending if they want to Play their old char on sv1 or Keep on upgrading their new char. so i would think that the Population on both Servers would Change from time to time. i can just talk from my perspective of few and that is that i would definitely start on a new Server again because i thin that is the most fun part About 4story imo. i think Server one would be a Server appealing for new Players who want to start 4story again and Server 2 would be something like the "endgame Content" Server. A new "timelimited" Server would be an great idea to create an hype About 4ancient in the global $Story community in my opinion, evendought sv1 would have a rough week when sv2 gets released since everybody would try out the new Server, but i still believe that servers can co-exist like in official .
    • Ambience wrote:

how about creating seasons like in diablo 3?

one season = 1 month

and u will get items for achievements like crafting a pvp weapon in this time xD

after the ending of the season all stuff will be transfered to the main server
      dude, i like this Concept as well :thumbsup: seriously i am searching for an new Impulse for me and other Players to start the game again. in my case i played before and gave everything away so i dont wanna start on this Server again since i know i could have so much better eq, but honestly i dont care about it anymore, but i want to really start a new experience but thats not possible on a nearly 3 year old Server, and i think thats the reason why all 4story Servers die out after a time, because the older the Server is the less People it attracts because ist not a ""starter" friendly game/Concept that 4story follows.
    • Ambience wrote:

how about creating seasons like in diablo 3?

one season = 1 month

and u will get items for achievements like crafting a pvp weapon in this time xD

after the ending of the season all stuff will be transfered to the main server
      MAN WTF ITS A MMO NOT A HACK'N SLASH COME ON
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • xHunter wrote:

new server xdd, like this one has enough pvp or is in a final state (without many bugs and problems) xDDDD. What they should rly do is give a fuck about those bugs threads that are here for months and not answered.
      Just because we don't answer it doesn't mean we don't read ;) Plus Bug-Reports threads are literally bug-reports, what should we answer apart from "Thanks for the report"? XD
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

xHunter wrote:

new server xdd, like this one has enough pvp or is in a final state (without many bugs and problems) xDDDD. What they should rly do is give a fuck about those bugs threads that are here for months and not answered.
      Just because we don't answer it doesn't mean we don't read ;) Plus Bug-Reports threads are literally bug-reports, what should we answer apart from "Thanks for the report"? XD
      Well, some bugs are here for even a year or more, reported and still not fixed, or just ignored same as many good ideas from the feedback thread and so on. And no, ofc i didn't expect an answer like that but i would expect the bugs to be fixed...
    • IBimsEinKrieger wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Catch up to top tiers?!

Those players are top tiers cause they grinded so hard to reach that point.

I think some new comers are Just lazy and want to play Just to Flex out (empty server means possibility to have advantage and be top tiers)

Would be a disrepect to the veteran players too.

The idea isn t bad but i don t think Is the right Moment to do a new server.. Just for the motives that Alberto esplicited
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

IBimsEinKrieger wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Catch up to top tiers?!

Those players are top tiers cause they grinded so hard to reach that point.

I think some new comers are Just lazy and want to play Just to Flex out (empty server means possibility to have advantage and be top tiers)

Would be a disrepect to the veteran players too.

The idea isn t bad but i don t think Is the right Moment to do a new server.. Just for the motives that Alberto esplicited
      I played 4ancient for 6 month and made 30k by playing f2p so i dont think its that hard to catch up if u put passion into the game. But i would like to start a new Adventure someday and i loved 4 ancient and i wanna Play it again and be a part of it from the beginning since i missed the first 1,5 years.and even if it is in 5 years i still would be hyped and i just tried to ask the People here what they would think of that idea since i believe many of them missed quite a lot of the 4 ancient LifeCycle as well.

I didnt say we Need a new Server now, but rather wanna discuss if they can imagine starting a new advanture in the future as well, rather than leaving 4a it sometime. i know the Server Plays good atm even tough i dont Play myself anymore i just wish the best to the Server now and in ist future since i had very much fun with it and my best gaming experience so far. i understand that People are scared of loosing their eq and shit but at the and we Play and love 4story because the Gameplay is amazing and not because we have the best gear or anything like that. imo ist just very much fun to enter a new world again and built it from the beginning and i would like to relive that with 4ancient sometime and i just wanted to ask u if u share my Feelings:)