Ideas for new patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas for new patch

What point do you agree with? 38
        9.) (33) 87%
        7.) (25) 66%
        1.) (23) 61%
        2.) (18) 47%
        12.) (18) 47%
        10.) (17) 45%
        3.) (16) 42%
        8.) (15) 39%
        6.) (13) 34%
        4.) (12) 32%
        5.) (11) 29%
        11.) (10) 26%
        13.) (7) 18%
        14.) (6) 16%
      YOU CAN EDIT YOUR VOTE ANYTIME SO PLEASE CHECK NEW POINTS TOO

Hi, here are my few ideas for new patch:

1.) Delete invisibilty potions, teleport scrolls, snowballs It's really annoying when somebody uses them in combat.

2.) Make invisibility after teleporting a little bit shorter time

3.) Dodge/evade target from lvl 1 with 100% - cause this game is random enough with % on stuns, also from lvl 1 for ALTs battles :)

4.) Make warrior defence stance upgradeable - so it will have less % on low lvl -> it breaks ALTs balance, the same thing for throwing axe spell

5.) Make evocator spirits animations little bit faster - cause it's really slow and easy to dodge

6.) Make mission wars patrons to be more difficult to beat so you can't beat him alone. Minimal 3 player's to beat would be lovely cause it would push more players to that battle in order to get rewards.

7.) Fix tasking, disconnecting - I don't know why it's not on this server yet but I saw it on other private servers - easy fix -> after task auto kick and give credits to player who took a last damage

8.) Add more solo tournament during the day and maybe 2 at the same time cause there is always 15 players in average registered to solo tournament so not everyone can join

9.) Make more filters in auctioneer for runes

Edit:

10.) Open more slots for character per account, currently 6 slots which is really not enough

11.) Addition to point 1.) revive scrolls.

12.) Gor Items models - I know it's oldschool but cmon everyone loves fashion wars. With gor items I mean no lvl and amor boost just gor items looks. They could be created with crafting just like every other item. Maybe cost more materials? You can discuss details if you agree with this point.

13.) Add monsters (Orks) that randomly spawns in ardir every few minutes like we could see on other private servers. Ork would drop tears, upp items, first class potions and so on. This Idea is mostly for those who loved Ardir battles and you know how it looks now. It pisses me off that there isn't a zone where u can always play chill pvp where is around 10 people not 200. Why ardir pvp was normal thing on other servers but not here?

14.) By adding first class mana potion to tournament, Night Walkers can actually be invisible for the whole time so it is kinda weird. Some fix would be great.

I'll update this thread with more ideas which I forgot about.

DELETE INVISIBILITY POTIONS

The post was edited 6 times, last by Delainer ().

• Delainer wrote:

1.) Delete invisibilty potions, teleport scrolls, snowballs. It's really annoying when somebody uses them in combat.
      Fuking yes and i wonder how much longer do we have to fill the Forum with DELETE INVI POTIONS Threads before it actually happens !!

Delainer wrote:

Right now the Portal Invisibility is at ~15 sec (?) wich really is not needed but i wouldn't go too low as well as i do want to keep my ability of scanning the Area before taking any further steps.

Delainer wrote:

6.) Make mission wars patrons to be more difficult to beat so you can't beat him alone. Minimal 3 player's to beat would be lovely cause it would push more players to that battle in order to get rewards.
      I dont really like this one, because sometimes you are just alone at docs and i would be frustrated if i wouldnt be able to kill the boss then.
      But this for the TW Patrons would be awesome (it was suggested some days ago but i forgot by whom)

Delainer wrote:

3.) Dodge/evade target from lvl 1 with 100% - cause this game is random enough with % on stuns, also from lvl 1 for ALTs battles

Delainer wrote:

I heard (nothing official) that these are "planned" but idk what exactly that means in terms of the execution or the release
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Delainer wrote:

Hi, here are my few ideas for new patch:

1.) Delete invisibilty potions, teleport scrolls, snowballs. It's really annoying when somebody uses them in combat.

3.) Dodge/evade target from lvl 1 with 100% - cause this game is random enough with % on stuns, also from lvl 1 for ALTs battles :)

4.) Make warrior defence stance upgradeable - so it will have less % on low lvl -> it breaks ALTs balance, the same thing for throwing axe spell

5.) Make evocator spirits animations little bit faster - cause it's really slow and easy to dodge

7.) Fix tasking, disconnecting - I don't know why it's not on this server yet but I saw it on other private servers - easy fix -> after task auto kick and give credits to player who took a last damage

8.) Add more solo tournament during the day and maybe 2 at the same time cause there is always 15 players in average registered to solo tournament so not everyone can join

I'll update this thread with more ideas which I forgot about.
      Big +1 for 1/2/3/8 except for the snowball part from 1.

5. evo is already op, no need at all for faster anim.
    • Nuiteur-Santkan wrote:

Glad nº5 is getting highlighted, 'cause it's pretty bothersome depending on the pet's stuns being them so slow.
      just outplay the opponent man , its easy to dodge the pet stuns correct but u can fake and bait the enemy to use evade
      evo doesnt need any kind of buffs
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Delainer wrote:

12.) Gor Items models - I know it's oldschool but cmon everyone loves fashion wars. With gor items I mean no lvl and amor boost just gor items looks. They could be created with crafting just like every other item. Maybe cost more materials? You can discuss details if you agree with this point.
      The only thing I really care about after they added new colors.
      +1+1+1+1+1+1+1
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • Delainer wrote:

14.) By adding first class mana potion to tournament, Night Walkers can actually be invisible for the whole time so it is kinda weird. Some fix would be great.
      lol and? Nw can't make 0-0 cause will loose for invisibility time anyway. First class mana potions are a critical item for this class in tournament, in falke especially. While in pendatron there is the posibility to get camped by enemy that only perma poison kills while invis after you lost your eye (rly retarded thing to do) but even in this case you have multiple eyes per match cause of the cooldown and can recover the score.
    • Asera wrote:

Delainer wrote:

Added points 13.) and 14.)
      You have edited your post so often now that there is no way of precise results, you made the whole survey become obsolete with your editing
      You can edit your vote in survey anytime so if you agree with new points just edit your vote and check it. The survey isn't goal for this post but list of my ideas is and I want to have it in one post.

xHunter wrote:

Delainer wrote:

lol and? Nw can't make 0-0 cause will loose for invisibility time anyway. First class mana potions are a critical item for this class in tournament, in falke especially. While in pendatron there is the posibility to get camped by enemy that only perma poison kills while invis after you lost your eye (rly retarded thing to do) but even in this case you have multiple eyes per match cause of the cooldown and can recover the score.
      Yes I agree but I'm talking about daily tournaments where there is only like 4-5 minutes per match and it happened to me many times that NW killed me once and then he just went to 4 minutes of invisibilty. Since there is just that little time for the match NW (or everyone) should have less mana potions so he can't do that.
    • Delainer wrote:

Asera wrote:

Delainer wrote:

You have edited your post so often now that there is no way of precise results, you made the whole survey become obsolete with your editing
      You can edit your vote in survey anytime so if you agree with new points just edit your vote and check it. The survey isn't goal for this post but list of my ideas is and I want to have it in one post.

xHunter wrote:

Delainer wrote:

Yes I agree but I'm talking about daily tournaments where there is only like 4-5 minutes per match and it happened to me many times that NW killed me once and then he just went to 4 minutes of invisibilty. Since there is just that little time for the match NW (or everyone) should have less mana potions so he can't do that.
      so i vote randomly to fake ur survey cuz anyway its not important lol ez
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Delainer wrote:

Asera wrote:

Delainer wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Delainer wrote:

so i vote randomly to fake ur survey cuz anyway its not important lol ez
      By voting randomly you actualy wont fake survey you'll just express that you like something you maybe don't like :)