Idea for new Document Area

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea for new Document Area

How about a document area where all items are +0 BUT u can use enchanted items.
      I often thought about this and always thought about how nice it would be if there was a server like this :D
      Ofc u would have to adjust the monster dmg and hp so that we can farm there.

if you dont know what im talking about look at the screenshot:
      Images
      • Screenshot_3.png

60.42 kB, 319×223, viewed 331 times
    • I would love it, especially if it would take place in horusland or a completely new map made by the devs.
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • Jan wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Why enchanted items ? Besides it would be a miss fest lol with eq +0 , no thank you sir
      enchanted items because i like the idea of pvping with enchanted items only idkand u can still add options to these? :D so idk what u mean with miss fest
      u cant add options to enchanted items if im not mistaken

so it will be a miss fest
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• @xHunter seems to be also a good idea but still the document with only +0 items would be something original and more fun in my opinion because it would still need some preperation (just not as expensive).

It could also utilize maps that are not being used in documents (such as horusland or tibered) which is in my opinion something a lot more fun than a completely new map. This document should be some low lvl one in my opinion or just added next to every other document. For example on lvl 10 the portal would say Yesode (Mission) and Horusland (PvP).
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • They will not add it as an "option" to the normal ones, and I also don't really like the idea of having to get a full +0 EQ that would waste bag space and time to setup at every single time I want to go there

And I don't think they would do a completely new map for this as this idea would not be used by most of the community
      I think you would have a small but dedicated player base just as there is one in the low docs (and I also think that this is too similar to them)

However I would love the idea of a game mode that gives everyone the same gear (as in the daily tourneys) with this option being for high level chars and would not take a lot of preparation this seems to be quite a nice idea, the easiest opportunity for this might be turning 1 or 2 bogs
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────