Giveaway - Apology

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Giveaway - Apology

Howdy valued community!

Every player online today (31.03.2019) at 21:45 will receive 250 moonstones and a PvP 38 Weapon Box.

This is a compensation event whose justification can be read below

Due to the change of time today there were problems with today's castle conquest.

Instead of 19:05 it was indicated that the fight would start at 20:05. However, this was not the case. The registration was even blocked at 20:05. At 20:45 we started the mode manually despite the fact that some players had already cancelled their mercenary contract and couldn't participate in the castle conquest anymore.

This is not the standard 4Ancient conveys and we apologize for that.

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient team
  • Compliments for the way you guys handled this today. Shit hit the fan and stuff went wrong. It happened today and it'll happen again. There's nothing wrong with that.

However, the way you guys handled it with the ingame updates of an active GM and the compensation afterwards. Let's us players know you guys are trying your best and will own up to your mistakes. It allows us to put faith in the fact that you'll keep trying to put the best out for the server.

I hope that you guys will keep up the same attitude and keep making us players feel apreciated. Even though some voices might shout harsh opinions and overshadow those who are genuinly pleased!
  • Feign wrote:

Compliments for the way you guys handled this today. Shit hit the fan and stuff went wrong. It happened today and it'll happen again. There's nothing wrong with that.

However, the way you guys handled it with the ingame updates of an active GM and the compensation afterwards. Let's us players know you guys are trying your best and will own up to your mistakes. It allows us to put faith in the fact that you'll keep trying to put the best out for the server.

I hope that you guys will keep up the same attitude and keep making us players feel apreciated. Even though some voices might shout harsh opinions and overshadow those who are genuinly pleased!
    I agree with you, maintaining a server can't actually be an easy job, I do remember offi servers had far a lot more people working inside and far more backup.
    For one, I am having a heck lot of fun.