Join the Doc 30!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Join the Doc 30!

Okay, firstly we all love 90 battles, skills on max, dodge, but sometimes those battles are either 50v50 where you just put aoes on the ground and stun, (2x)vs(x) (call me mathematician), or not pvp at all. Not to mention that if you don’t play this game that much, differences between equipment power can be decisive.

But if you want a chill pvp where everybody is equal, then come and join pvp in doc 30. It’s middle large area where your equipment is MAX +18 so all you have to do is exp 40 LVL and then get equipment like this.

Then some basic jewels and weapon +18 either normal/AP/PVP (+-40dmg difference).

There are also battles every odd hour (01:00, 03:00, 05:00 ....). And it’s mostly pvp like 5v5 – 10v10 which is so much fun and you will love it.

Also after this battle fun doesn’t end. There are either battles in Berhir’s garden or we simply attack each other bases.

But why do I want to promote this lovely place when it’s so good? Well as there is serious problem on this server with tasking, we reported like 90% of derions in this doc for tasking and now it’s slowly dying cause there are no derions.

So again, I’m not telling you to stop playing your main character 90lvl as I know you will start to hate me in next replies that this game is 90lvl pvp or sth. You just try this and whenever there is no pvp on 90lvl or it’s uneven hour come and play some chill pvp in this doc. I was sceptically about this doc 30 at start too, I was like there is no dodge, your skill are not maxed etc. But then I fell in love, and now I miss it.
    • Bigbrother wrote:

So guys you without Dodge can t play uh?! Let the GM implement It then

Still i don t think you would come even of they implement It xD
      dodge is really huge part of "SKILL" in this game,I mean it's really important factor,where is the fun to taking a part in pvp on doc 30/40/50 etc while u cant make some good plays even dodge simple debuff,flash xdd what's the point of your sentence I don't understand.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

dodge is really huge part of "SKILL" in this game,I mean it's really important factor,where is the fun to taking a part in pvp on doc 30/40/50 etc while u cant make some good plays even dodge simple debuff,flash xdd what's the point of your sentence I don't understand.

I mean before reaching lv90 with Dodge skills

You didn t enjoy the pvp on the lower Lev?
      That what i mean, you sound like you didn t have fun before reaching the end game

If they want to add Dodge I ll WELCOME IT without problem

(i think i should cause am proponing an idea to implement a ranking system)
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

That what i mean, you sound like you didn t have fun before reaching the end game

of course I did, but what is enjoyable while dealing 5-10 damage to the warriors without possibility to dodge?.Low lvl documents fight were so much enjoyable in the past like 7-8 years ago on the offi servers while almost everyone fighting with eq +13-15 without idea how to play xD , I know that looks so abstract but this is the real content of line "Good old times" Well 2 factors should be changed in my opinion,warrior defence nerf and I hope that our developers will implement dodge from lvl 1 with no miss for beign this game at least halfly based on skill not just on luck.

This server actualy depends only on miss,even if you have higher skill cap than your oponent,you're fighting with similar equipment it doesnt matter you might miss dodge with perfect timing,miss one of the basic and the most important skills and you're dead.Sadly but freakin damn true.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Its 9999999999999x times more enjoyable with dodge because u can actually outplay someone
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

of course I did, but what is enjoyable while dealing 5-10 damage to the warriors without possibility to dodge?.Low lvl documents fight were so much enjoyable in the past like 7-8 years ago on the offi servers while almost everyone fighting with eq +13-15 without idea how to play xD , I know that looks so abstract but this is the real content of line "Good old times" Well 2 factors should be changed in my opinion,warrior defence nerf and I hope that our developers will implement dodge from lvl 1 with no miss for beign this game at least halfly based on skill not just on luck.
      This server actualy depends only on miss,even if you have higher skill cap than your oponent,you're fighting with similar equipment it doesnt matter you might miss dodge with perfect timing,miss one of the basic and the most important skills and you're dead.Sadly but freakin damn true.
      ahhh!! Yes you right! Didn t think about It

Well am openly Pro about the evade skill starting from lv 1 :D

Still the problemi would be the miss rate of every skill

About the war:
      I think they Need to Need his def magic at least ( i mean for that you have gantha and book) war Just phisic

Laerze wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Its 9999999999999x times more enjoyable with dodge because u can actually outplay someone

Well you right
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • I agree with you all, evade should be implemented from lvl 1 maybe not 100% but like its on 3/3 so 80%. Also either delete warrior defence stance buff or make it upgradeable and put lower % to that lower lvl. (Same as warrior's throwing axe). Also I would love to see mission wars patrons to be more difficult to beat so you can't beat him alone. Minimal 3 player's to beat would be lovely cause it would push more players to that battle in order to get rewards.