Suggestions to better the PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How about instead of staying 10/15 minutes afk in a territory doing god knows what , how about , this is just a suggestion, how about idk maybe PVP ????????
      Can u not group your guild in 5 minutes or smt ????????????????
      Every god damn tw the same shit

PS: This is not directed to anyone in this thread but the title is suggestions for better pvp so I wrote it here
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

The post was edited 1 time, last by Laerze ().

• About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation

Implementing a killing Rank, rather than a Honor ranking (i mean this still Need to exist don t worry lel)

With similar rewards as mobs and Gold ranking (so weekly)

Where if you kill the target 3 points and if you assist 1 point

When you reach a tot of points you earn a specifical title (for me, and only me, i Wish the Hokage One, xD i joke)

• This wouldn t be limitate to 90s too and you could have a motivation to do pvp every minutes, hours, day than waiting docs,bog or tw
      Or waiting going to mirhur to kills 80s and provok big fights
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation

Implementing a killing Rank, rather than a Honor ranking (i mean this still Need to exist don t worry lel)

When you reach a tot of points you earn a specifical title (for me, and only me, i Wish the Hokage One, xD i joke)

• This wouldn t be limitate to 90s too and you could have a motivation to do pvp every minutes, hours, day than waiting docs,bog or tw
      That would be good. The kill ranking should be doable. About titles, they are already "implemented" in-game. We are working on them.
    • Laerze wrote:

How about instead of staying 10/15 minutes afk in a territory doing god knows what , how about , this is just a suggestion, how about idk maybe PVP ????????
      Can u not group your guild in 5 minutes or smt ????????????????
      Every god damn tw the same shit

PS: This is not directed to anyone in this thread but the title is suggestions for better pvp so I wrote it here
      No insult here but i think you didnt really get what his Post was about.

Right now even if you provoke PvP which doesnt take to much time to be honest, the abuse of invipots and porterinvis instantly shuts down any kind of PvP which was just about to build up.
      In recent Videos it is shown kind of clearly how, when having less players, this prefering alleys to build up PvP, some other Players INSTANTLY use invis, suicidestuns and other unfair advantages to kill the other Players.
      Problem is that there is no real countermeasure to this if they suicide into you and even for this needing invipots.

This is an example for open PvP not while TW.

While TW it's even more abusive, instead of having some groups attack another territory, thus creating a diversion to lure some defenders out of the original target to make it easier to attack, most Guild seems to have found a "perfect" way of abusing the Porterinvis.
      This is right now for example having some groups attack another territory and the instant SOME defenders leave to support the other territory, there just comes another whole raid out of porterinvis killing a nearly 60k HP Patreon in half a Second.

There is NO WAY you can defend this, no matter HOW many people you have defending.

Same goes for a normal Attack, you are pushing, and again 2 Groups or more port into the territory, use the porterinvis to run INTO you while beeing absolutly invisible and then just fuck you up.

That is by no means fair and shouldn't be doable anymore.

Another suggestion (from my side ) to resolve these Problems:
      1. Definitly make Invis only usable for certain classes and/or combine the WHOLE Invis time, even 2 Seconds more of it with a skillblock ability, thus you CAN use it defensivly but at a very high penalty no matter the use. Punishes both defensiv players on the run as also offensive Players trying to use invis only to suicide into you ( well you will suicide still, but wont be able to stun at lease which makes it worthless )

2. Concerning Porter: Limit the funtion of the Porter which exist at the moment. I wouldn't say take out the invitime at all, i've seen that once, horrible for TW since you cant plan anything without beeing farmed 24/7 in the maincamps of a warzone BUT if able, take invitime from EVERY local porter IN the territorys.
      Saidso: If you port Ardir from Markut --> You get your normal invistime
      If you port from Ardir central encampment into Sanctuary ---> You are instantly visible
      If you port from Ardir central encampment into Wanderer's using a enemies nation cloth ---> You are instantly visible (still without your buffs)

Maybe give people who port into a enemie territory a brief 1,5 seconds invis to be able to " scout " out the situation and leave again so the purpose of the item isn't totally lost. These 1,5seconds wouldnt be enought for unfair Players to take of the cloth and try to fight since you do need at lease a second to remove the cloth with clicking it away.

While doing these suggestion i do also realise that something other could potentially be changed.

The Healthamount of the Patreon in the territorys. I dont really think that the amount is justified right now, it takes 2 Archers to kill the patreon in his second form this only requiring 5 seconds to do so.
      Maybe the HP can be raised a bit to make it more realistic to the Items and amount of Player the server has right now ?

Greets Avenits
    • Another thing about giving invi potions a skill block, even this is abusable. you can even run into the enemie, wait untill the invi potion runns out and perfectly stunn when you go visible...
      i think the only way is the hard way, put em out.

And about you Laerze : We all are playing this game 9 years or something now, and i totally cannot understand why 9 years later ppl still dont have a whiff of idea how to fair play.
      Even this is a oldschool server, this should be thinked about before. this was the main problem on the official servers aswell..and im not gona repeat all this again and again.
      I can tell u for sure 80% of all 4story players that do pvp often, will tell you fuck invis! so theres no point in letting this in the game, there will allways leave more players then join bcs of them!
      With the portals, i still think moving them is the best option.. and reduce the time is a great idea aswell, there must be a good place in every territory or outside to put them.
      with the portals in central, yea they can stay where they are, if u port out there to pvp u can blame yourself...no point in doing pvp there.
      but out of TW, in my opinion the best way is remove the central portals, and do only one portal per land.. for example ardir (valo in sanctuary) where you respawn aswell, (and derion in wanderers camp)
      you have no chance to use a portal for your own advantage, untill the enemies push into your territory.. but that should not be a thing.
      the rest are things that we can think about, bcs they need to be implemented in interest of all players.
      if you now think : removing portals and invi potions needs to be in interest of all players on this server aswell, well think a bit more far.this server is getting more players every day, and as i said invi potions will ALLWAYS be hated by way more then 50% of the whole 4story community! so PUT THEM OUT PLS!!!!
    • Bigbrother wrote:

About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation

This has nothing to do with my post bigbrother! this will either better the pvp, or change something on the fair play here.
    • Enraged wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

This has nothing to do with my post bigbrother! this will either better the pvp, or change something on the fair play here.
      I was replying about your "part 4" where you proponed ideas to make pvp actrattive.
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki