New ideas, implementation..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New ideas, implementation..

Hi Comunity! I have some new ideas for 4A
      I want the partecipation of everyone and Hope you can tell tour friends to see the post too.
      Are ideas that maybe not everybody would like It but we could discuss it
      IMHO i think would made 4A more enjoyable and already unique, i mean at least i tried to propose something so AMEN
      Have present some ideas are Just some features for the game and not involve only gameplay, even forum and multimedia

1) Klling Ranking :
      This Is the implement i would want the most and i would ignore the rest but i would less happy
      Who kills 3 point, Who assist 1
      Obviously you can earn points only from people of your range lv
      Reaching some point you earn specifical titles too.
      About people tasking or cheating can be solved reseting their points or else ban as usual
      Rewards similar like farming/killings mobs but maybe lower to make the others two more valuables
      Yeah i know we got already a Honor monthly bla bla but is only restricted to 90s (cause they earn more aps) while this rank EVERYBODY can partecipate: so we can make even docs more alive and let people try to have possibility to access to the rank
      On my case i would probably play more often for this ranking or watching out the people on It

2) introduce Gor items
      Not sure, i mean we are talking about "old school", but introducing Just items wouldnt be so bad.

Just the eq and armor ( as long the server Is well optimized Is ok)
      So people can have different models, more options to customize their eq

3) Loading screen
      I know that everyone Is already fed up with the same and Always spider screen lol
      So i thought would be cool posting mini News about patches, bugs and events and for more details see the rest in forum
      So we make even the forum more lively, i mean everybody Is fed up to see Just fallendy and laerze Right?!(love you both)
      I know that you can see them on forum or discord but i see people still asking the same questions and GMs can t always repeat them always.. they re humans too
      PS: we could use the boards on the game

FIXED:

I think Is Better puts news(bugs and fix) & patches on a window screen that appear automatically like the security code

Short contents so people Need to see the details on the forum

4) Highlights
      Would be cool but i think less fatible because people maybe too lazy to record and send their videos and we Need a team to mount It:
      I think there already a 4A Channel so we can make highlights of best pvps action, fails and etc.
      Obviously this need the partecipation of the players Who Need to submit their video
      If you others ideas Just post it!!
      I want the partecipation of all GMs please and obviously of our Sensei AC

FIXED:

Better do It monthly and incentive partecipation from players

5) monthly Surveys
      On particolar asking users their favourite and best players of each class in their opinion. ( So two surveys)
      Then those who receive the most votes will be rewarded (maybe even a specific Title)as people of each faction recognize them as respectable and skillest player
      Please to consider:
      Help and contribution that make on the game
      if they abuse task or others cheating system before voting

FIXED:

Maybe a bit useless, i posted It cause i thing would create more discussion and spice things on forum, so we can ignore It i don t mind if u want

PS: mmm this another idea but we can ignore It, Is Just to let you guys know:
      i wanted to introduce NPCs Who are like the copies of the players Who won avatar tournaments

They Will work as monuments of each faction

Sorry for gramatic errors (i wrote it with phone)
      Images
      • 4story-3.jpg

94.66 kB, 900×598, viewed 438 times
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bigbrother ().

• Bigbrother wrote:

I want the partecipation of everyone and Hope you can tell tour friends to see the post too.
      IMHO i think would made 4A more enjoyable and already unique, i mean at least i tried to propose something so AMEN
      Have present some ideas are Just some features for the game and not involve only gameplay, even forum and multimedia

1) Klling Ranking :
      This Is the implement i would want the most and i would ignore the rest but i would less happy
      About people tasking or cheating can be solved reseting their points or else ban as usual
      Rewards similar like farming/killings mobs but maybe lower to make the others two more valuables
      Yeah i know we got already a Honor monthly bla bla but is only restricted to 90s (cause they earn more aps) while this rank EVERYBODY can partecipate: so we can make even docs more alive and let people try to have possibility to access to the rank
      On my case i would probably play more often for this ranking or watching out the people on It

2) introduce Gor items
      Not sure, i mean we are talking about "old school", but introducing Just items wouldnt be so bad.

3) Loading screen
      I know that everyone Is already fed up with the same and Always spider screen lol
      So i thought would be cool posting mini News about patches, bugs and events and for more details see the rest in forum
      So we make even the forum more lively, i mean everybody Is fed up to see Just fallendy and laerze Right?!(love you both)
      I know that you can see them on forum or discord but i see people still asking the same questions and GMs can t always repeat them always.. they re humans too

4) Highlights
      Would be cool but i think less fatible because people maybe too lazy to record and send their videos and we Need a team to mount It:
      I think there already a 4A Channel so we can make highlights of best pvps action, fails and etc.
      Obviously this need the partecipation of the players Who Need to submit their video

5) monthly Surveys
      On particolar asking users their favourite and best players of each class in their opinion. ( So two surveys)
      Then those who receive the most votes will be rewarded (maybe even a specific Title)as people of each faction recognize them as respectable and skillest player
      Please to consider:

i wanted to introduce NPCs Who are like the copies of the players Who won avatar tournaments

@Casher Fighter-Fallendy we are legends look

I like the ideas except the gor items
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

2weeks i left the game and people still talk about me :(

MOTHXR wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

You didn't really leave xD you're pretty active on forums<3
      the game, i still find the forum funny so yeah xD
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Gor isn't gonna get added

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen
      I am tired of the same wallpaper, we could add player screenshots that are obviously good and I wouldn't be possible to post the patches and bugs and events cause it loads so fast so it's useless no one would see it.

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights
      People would rather just upload it on their own channels, besides seems like a hassle to go through a lot of videos and watching them all just to pick the best highlights and fails 4A does have a channel but it's mostly things about the game.

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:
      I don't see the point of this, players can just name one just because and he can be the worst player and they can name the other the worst player but he is the best, while the tournaments do this without a mistake players show their skill and are named the best no one else has anything to do with it it's all about the player and skill as it should be with tournaments

Discord: MOTHXR#7576
      In-game: Derion main
      Derion - Banned/Ella
      Valorian - Rafaela/Aerial
    • MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen
      I am tired of the same wallpaper, we could add player screenshots that are obviously good and I wouldn't be possible to post the patches and bugs and events cause it loads so fast so it's useless no one would see it.

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights
      People would rather just upload it on their own channels, besides seems like a hassle to go through a lot of videos and watching them all just to pick the best highlights and fails 4A does have a channel but it's mostly things about the game.

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:
      I don't see the point of this, players can just name one just because and he can be the worst player and they can name the other the worst player but he is the best, while the tournaments do this without a mistake players show their skill and are named the best no one else has anything to do with it it's all about the player and skill as it should be with tournaments
      Hey thank you for your opinion! Appreciate!

yeah the surveys useless thanks

About load screen, then let add It on the initial Loading screen

And what do you think about the killing ranking?

We don t need to add all gor shit, Just the weapon and armors

About the highlights you Right but Is part of the process looking for the best ones, we could ask players to send Just One respectively :D

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Wtf i show you love and you reply me like this?! Is over Bro xD

Laerze wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

1) Klling Ranking :

2) introduce Gor items

3) Loading screen

4) Highlights

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:

@Casher Fighter-Fallendy we are legends look

I like the ideas except the gor items

Thank you Bro, well if they Just implement only kill ranking i would Happy the same :D
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen
      I am tired of the same wallpaper, we could add player screenshots that are obviously good and it wouldn't be possible to post the patches and bugs and events cause it loads so fast so it's useless no one would see it.

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:

About the highlights you Right but Is part of the process looking for the best ones, we could ask players to send Just One respectively :D
      I'd rather have tips on the log in screen than patches events and bugs, and about the ranking don't really have an opinion most people just PvP when they're 90 and I don't PvP too much so can't say, and Gor things aren't getting added, highlights seem cool when there is a huge audience to watch them and I don't think the 4A community will be watching much of those plus the trouble that a GM is supposed to go through to decide which ones to put up and edit them together it's a lot and none of the GM's would want that, I'd suggest getting a group of friends and doing that maybe get some other people to send you some if you want.

Derion - Banned/Ella
    • MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen
      I am tired of the same wallpaper, we could add player screenshots that are obviously good and it wouldn't be possible to post the patches and bugs and events cause it loads so fast so it's useless no one would see it.

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:

I'd rather have tips on the log in screen than patches events and bugs, and about the ranking don't really have an opinion most people just PvP when they're 90 and I don't PvP too much so can't say, and Gor things aren't getting added, highlights seem cool when there is a huge audience to watch them and I don't think the 4A community will be watching much of those plus the trouble that a GM is supposed to go through to decide which ones to put up and edit them together it's a lot and none of the GM's would want that, I'd suggest getting a group of friends and doing that maybe get some other people to send you some if you want.

Well for load screen, those you see while use tp could screen Tips

While the Main load news about the game (like the auction fix)

About pvp there people that prefer to stay on doc pvping so we offer the chance to be competitive too

While about the rest mmm you Right, Hope at least the Loading screen and killing Rank Will implemented cause honestily are what i want the most =)

Would be really good implement, am still waiting for gms to reply ;(
    • Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:
      Hey thank you for your opinion! Appreciate!yeah the surveys useless thanks

About pvp there people that prefer to stay on doc pvping so we offer the chance to be competitive too

While about the rest mmm you Right, Hope at least the Loading screen and killing Rank Will implemented cause honestily are what i want the most =)

Well I am a GM except this is my personal account and it doesn't make sense to have the loading screen have tips when they won't be read cause it loads so fast, in my opinion the tips should be on the log in screen and the notes about patches and such are posted on the forum there is too much to read anyway they could be posted on the launcher maybe

Derion - Banned/Ella
    • MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

MOTHXR wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

2) introduce Gor items

Bigbrother wrote:

3) Loading screen

Bigbrother wrote:

4) Highlights

Bigbrother wrote:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:
      Hey thank you for your opinion! Appreciate!yeah the surveys useless thanks

Well I am a GM except this is my personal account and it doesn't make sense to have the loading screen have tips when they won't be read cause it loads so fast, in my opinion the tips should be on the log in screen and the notes about patches and such are posted on the forum there is too much to read anyway they could be posted on the launcher maybe
      or maybe After you access on the game Is going to pop up a window(like security code) wich short contents about news and pacthes.

Short contents because if you want more details you need to go on the forum(as you said too much things to read):
      As you see fewer users partecipe on the forum.. and this doesn t need to be overlooked

The ideas of this specifc implementation Is to push players to be more Active on forum too:

So Is more easier to find and fix bugs and implement patches

For gms this would even a nobrainer, i mean when they log on the game some Need to repeat the same things again and re again :)
    • 1. Good idea about those killing rankings, no buts on that from me what so ever.

2. Honestly, I'd want it too as everyone pretty much looks the same on this server and even with the new effects added, there is currently a lack of variety to the appearance of the character. In reality, it's just not gonna happen, developers will simply abandon this feature.

3. Loading screen change is not bad, but only for slow PC's as I have my loading screen for about 2 seconds or so, and I am sure I'm not the only one to have fast loading times.

4. Maybe @SwiperDE could be interested in doing this as 4Ancient YouTube is his channel. We'd need his opinion about this but I personally like this suggestion as Swiper is a good editor and he probably likes doing it as well. Would be nice if the compilation was every week but I do not see that happening due to lack of good footage coming from the players in such short time so I'd consider making it monthly instead.

5. Totally disagree with the player of the month idea, people would vote for random players and if a group of people would gather for the monthly survey to vote for one person let's say for Kotklaus, he'd win every month despite his lack of activity on the server lately.

Good ideas overall, I really hope the 4th suggestion is going to be implemented.
    • Laerze wrote:

U want to show off patches ?
      Theres 1 patch per year 8| (with new content)
      Bro no only patches, but even news about bugs and fix

I can swear you there still people Who don t know why the auction Is closed or when Will be fixed

Cause they never frequent the forum: so we Need to bring an incentive:

As Mothx said puting them on Loading screen maybe would be useless so we can Just put "Tips" about the game

While about news and patches we can post them on a specific window that It appear automatically everytime you log

araya wrote:

1. Good idea about those killing rankings, no buts on that from me what so ever.

2. Honestly, I'd want it too as everyone pretty much looks the same on this server and even with the new effects added, there is currently a lack of variety to the appearance of the character. In reality, it's just not gonna happen, developers will simply abandon this feature.

3. Loading screen change is not bad, but only for slow PC's as I have my loading screen for about 2 seconds or so, and I am sure I'm not the only one to have fast loading times.

4. Maybe @SwiperDE could be interested in doing this as 4Ancient YouTube is his channel. We'd need his opinion about this but I personally like this suggestion as Swiper is a good editor and he probably likes doing it as well. Would be nice if the compilation was every week but I do not see that happening due to lack of good footage coming from the players in such short time so I'd consider making it monthly instead.

5. Totally disagree with the player of the month idea, people would vote for random players and if a group of people would gather for the monthly survey to vote for one person let's say for Kotklaus, he'd win every month despite his lack of activity on the server lately.

Good ideas overall, I really hope the 4th suggestion is going to be implemented.

Thanks

About the 1:

Is the One i really Hope to be implemented

About the 2:

Me too, but mmm you already know

About the 3:

I think Better puts news & patches on windows screen that appear automatically when you log in (like the security code)

About the 4:

You right, Better do It monthly and we Need people partecipation

I'll wait @SwiperDE opinion cause i think he Is the right persone Who can do it

Maybe with help of @ElynCZ we can do a sort of events with rewards

Where the best highlights are going to be rewarded

About the 5:

Yeah you right, honestily we can eliminate:

I put It because i thought It can create discussion and Spice a bit the forum xD
    • Bigbrother wrote:

1) Klling Ranking :

2) introduce Gor items

3) Loading screen

FIXED:

I think Is Better puts news(bugs and fix) & patches on a window screen that appear automatically like the security code

4) Highlights

FIXED:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:

FIXED:

Maybe a bit useless, i posted It cause i thing would create more discussion and spice things on forum, so we can ignore It i don t mind if u want

Point 1: Interesting Idea, you'ld have to make sure that is has nothing to do with the achievment points that you get from a kill. With that we wouldn't have to optimize the items you can buy for achievment points.

Point 2: Because this is an oldschool server gor items won't be really succesful, in my opinion, it would be a great thing for (as you said) costumizing your charakter espacially with newer Costumes / effects / weapon or armor skins.

Point 3: I support the idea with putting the info on a board ingame.

Point 4: Cool thing but I think it won't get far...

Point 5: I don't support that, sorry.
    • CeanHU wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

1) Klling Ranking :

2) introduce Gor items

3) Loading screen

FIXED:

4) Highlights

FIXED:

5) monthly Surveys
      Please to consider:

FIXED:

Point 1: Interesting Idea, you'ld have to make sure that is has nothing to do with the achievment points that you get from a kill. With that we wouldn't have to optimize the items you can buy for achievment points.
      Point 2: Because this is an oldschool server gor items won't be really succesful, in my opinion, it would be a great thing for (as you said) costumizing your charakter espacially with newer Costumes / effects / weapon or armor skins.

Point 3: I support the idea with putting the info on a board ingame.

Point 4: Cool thing but I think it won't get far...

Point 5: I don't support that, sorry.

Ho thanks for Reading my thread and posting your opinion :)

About the 1 point:

Yes Is something different from AP

And the points are the same for both endgame player and low lev players

So everybody can join

Abouth point 2:

Yeah you right, even if i think having only 2 eq(valo or der), Is a bit boring but yeah Is and old school

About point 3:

Yes! Or we can made a window where posting new,bug, fixed and patches that appear automatically like the secure code

While loead screen Just tips