Solo class tournament AND +24 weapons in leyas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solo class tournament AND +24 weapons in leyas

Hey guys i want to know if some of u guys want to change 1 of the daily group tournaments into a solo class tournament ( for example only mage vs mage , or archer vs archer )

Vote for soloclass tournament : strawpoll.com/3rbkwe3c

And there are enough player on this server to tolerate +24 pvp weapons from leyas knight tournaments. Would be better like this cause cloak are really useless.

Vote for +24 pvp weapons from leyas knight : strawpoll.com/2w8hfyp8

Additional there is a little favour to ask. Is it possible to delete miss " only in duels " ? duels are really boring cause if this high amount of misses

Many greetings
      Emprix
    • On every server u get weapons, the eq is high enough to bring 24 weapons, 1month its on valo 1 month on deri, and ppls would start to train more for leyas. bcs actually winning leyas is the hardest tournament, and u get pretty much nothing for it that sucks! atleast add SOMETHING, dont know a top +24 with some custom options or something, or jewels....
    • Weapons +24 should be as a reward only for solo class tournament every month in my opinion

But in case of solo "class" daily tour that's huge +1 from me

About the leyas, cloak +24 in reward is enough,maybe it should be buffed or something like that for example an little addon with +100hp or 200hp that's too much anyway if you compare it with Combatant's cloak.

And yes delete misses in duels,that should be a mandatory,i'd like to say more,administration should change the dodge chance from 80% to 100% cause the probability percent on this server is a garbage anyway.

How can i miss a debuff or dodge sometimes just like 5-6 times in a row with 75/80%? That's unbelievable xd

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fearu ().