Petition to delete Invi Potion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Highly disagree. As a priest main i find the potion essential to protect my group at high efficency.

Is the invi potion OP while using it in an offensive way? No, because we can use it to protect ourself as well.

Just nerf it.

CD 40 or 45 sec
    Reduced duration time 2 or 3 sec.
    Reduced drop ratio from tears.

With the nerfs you can use 1pot/min and only ONLY when you really need it. If you activate a pot but hesitate to charge then here you go my friend, wait until the next potion.

The potion gives us a lot more option to play the game in a diverse way. Adds interesting mechanics. And at the same time you can play around it. It would be shame to delete it.
    If you whining beccause you do not have time to obtain the potion, well thats not the games fault nor the players who abuse it.

Dongo
  • I agree that the frequent use of invi pots disrupts the playing of PVP, but I think that invi pots are part of the game and should not be completely wiped out of the game, I have such an opinion with recless pots, these can be easily deleted. As for invis pots, they could be taken from tears and from the store for the AP. it has been kept in production at the NPC. This will cause them to become more expensive and they will not so much used like now.
  • xDongo wrote:

Highly disagree. As a priest main i find the potion essential to protect my group at high efficency.

Is the invi potion OP while using it in an offensive way? No, because we can use it to protect ourself as well.

Just nerf it.

CD 40 or 45 sec

With the nerfs you can use 1pot/min and only ONLY when you really need it. If you activate a pot but hesitate to charge then here you go my friend, wait until the next potion.

The potion gives us a lot more option to play the game in a diverse way. Adds interesting mechanics. And at the same time you can play around it. It would be shame to delete it.
    If you whining beccause you do not have time to obtain the potion, well thats not the games fault nor the players who abuse it.

Dongo
    priests use invi while using sacri to not get debuffed by archers (and to not get targeted) and I'm pretty sure u can untarget yourself wait till it ends, invi and repeat ( with the current cool down) does that seem fair ?
    Whats the mechanic in clicking on the pot and stunning 10 guys out of nowhere? There's no counter play if u don't have eye which 90% of the time u don't because the retard warriors have it on cd because they play kamikaze
    Increasing the cool down just won't fix anything imo cuz they can use anyway
    • And the cooldown u said 40 seconds is the time u go in to engage ,die , revive , walk to the place where the fight is taking place and by the time u get there u can use it again
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• xDongo wrote:

Highly disagree. As a priest main i find the potion essential to protect my group at high efficency.

Just nerf it.

CD 40 or 45 sec

Dongo
    Learn to dodge debuff lelek

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • Fearu wrote:

xDongo wrote:

Just nerf it.

CD 40 or 45 sec

Dongo
    i love you
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub

• While the priest use sacri+potion, there are still gaps when he can be locked down and killed. And i wont use the potion as a priest just to sacri.

Think about it, with - without potion there will be still stun bot mages who sacrifice themselves and they will be pain in the ass as always. If me as a priest do not have the potion i'll get caught just like you and unless my "unclickable" buble is not in CD, we will die pretty quickly...
    I wont use the potion just to "not get debuffed"
    Me as a priest i'll use it to COUNTER the stun bot mages.

If i can stay alive, you can stay alive cause i can heal, sacri, cleanse...ecc. My job is to keep you alive so you can deal dmg. But without the potion i'll die just like you in few seconds. It is not your job to counter the stun bot mages, thats my job. DPS classes (mage, archer) is not supposed to do everything alone.

If the potion will be deleted, the fights will be decided by the side who has more stun bot mages or zerg playstile cause the opposite side wont have options tu survie or counter.

And if you are that frustrated by the lack of 6th sense, maybe switch to another class where you have the tools to counter the invi potion, or train players to be better to do it.

Dongo

• xDongo wrote:

While the priest use sacri+potion, there are still gaps when he can be locked down and killed. And i wont use the potion as a priest just to sacri.

Think about it, with - without potion there will be still stun bot mages who sacrifice themselves and they will be pain in the ass as always. If me as a priest do not have the potion i'll get caught just like you and unless my "unclickable" buble is not in CD, we will die pretty quickly...

If i can stay alive, you can stay alive cause i can heal, sacri, cleanse...ecc. My job is to keep you alive so you can deal dmg. But without the potion i'll die just like you in few seconds. It is not your job to counter the stun bot mages, thats my job. DPS classes (mage, archer) is not supposed to do everything alone.

If the potion will be deleted, the fights will be decided by the side who has more stun bot mages or zerg playstile cause the opposite side wont have options tu survie or counter.

And if you are that frustrated by the lack of 6th sense, maybe switch to another class where you have the tools to counter the invi potion, or train players to be better to do it.

Dongo

idk if u have it but there's a skill called Evade Target , its really useful in those situations
    And I'm not gonna fcking change class just to get 6th sense for God sake
    Its not my fault u can't play without invi
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub

• Fearu wrote:

Said by 404 Skill not found Macro archer - Try to play Priest and dodge 3 debuffs at a time lel

xDongo wrote:

While the priest use sacri+potion, there are still gaps when he can be locked down and killed. And i wont use the potion as a priest just to sacri.

Dongo

Most people dont know how to use them on defense dont be mad at them, they'll wine when they die too cause you/there priest is stunned.

What ever happens it's way better to criticise others for there way of playing instead of teaching better ways.

If you only have suicide Warriors as allready said well fuck em and get some good ones.

There's no doubt that invi potions are beeing abused way to much, still wouldnt counter shit cause whenever they die, they just revive in the middle and suicide again, there's no invi potion involved in that.

It's funny how everyone who seems to be voting to delete them are ppl who dont even use them defensively or keep whining about bot mages but have them in there own rows doing that shit for them.

Keep them as they are or higher CD which just makes it harder for priests or defensiv users, for suicide players no cooldown higher then 90 sec makes a diffrence
  • Avenits wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Said by 404 Skill not found Macro archer - Try to play Priest and dodge 3 debuffs at a time lel

xDongo wrote:

Dongo

Most people dont know how to use them on defense dont be mad at them, they'll wine when they die too cause you/there priest is stunned.

What ever happens it's way better to criticise others for there way of playing instead of teaching better ways.

If you only have suicide Warriors as allready said well fuck em and get some good ones.

There's no doubt that invi potions are beeing abused way to much, still wouldnt counter shit cause whenever they die, they just revive in the middle and suicide again, there's no invi potion involved in that.

It's funny how everyone who seems to be voting to delete them are ppl who dont even use them defensively or keep whining about bot mages but have them in there own rows doing that shit for them.

Keep them as they are or higher CD which just makes it harder for priests or defensiv users, for suicide players no cooldown higher then 90 sec makes a diffrence
    u can't teach bots man , they don't speak in chat
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub

• Avenits wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Come archer 1v1 100-0 and btw who you're an guy from p4? The kind of player as you can see on this video? hmm take a look XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Next butthurt snack from p4 i like it

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • Well we can remove It, but i think you are a corcerned about It because of the wars players making attacks Surprise? Just a question.

And what fallendy think about It as a war player?

i can understand for sure priests that Need It for keep up sacri

And about me am indifferent, Just let try and see
    "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
  • Well, you can believe me I played a lot of classes a lot of times xdd
    As a warrior if you want to be useful you need at least +21 set but I think you need even better. Like the warriors had you guys mentioned, Willco and Shadd. But the good thing is that you can get a +21 set pretty easily :)
    As a priest I never used invi potions just to dodge mage stuns, only for annoying sacri keeping things xd I think you can keep the distance from the suicide mages. You just need to place yourself properly. If you have a frontline, you just need to be in max range from him so the enemy mages has to be in the same position where your 'frontline' is :D
  • Bigbrother wrote:

Well we can remove It, but i think you are a corcerned about It because of the wars players making attacks Surprise? Just a question.

And what fallendy think about It as a war player?

i can understand for sure priests that Need It for keep up sacri

And about me am indifferent, Just let try and see
    im concerned cuz i get kamikaze warriors and mages in my face every teamfight
    i can understand priests cuz i played priest myself but i could keep up sacri for quite some time without using invi pots u just have to be careful , go in when u got untargetable bubble and stay back and defensive when u dont have it , its not rocket science

and about fallendy , he just plays attack stance so his opinion doesn't matter
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub