New effects (+17) and use of companion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SlaveToTheRhythm wrote:

I know what ive to say. I say NO to new color!
      well you really are being a bit egotistical... here is the thing being an oldschool server is fine and i love it but just because the new patches of the original game are crap that doesent meen everything added is cancer... aving new afects does not meen you yourself need to use them does it? some people like it and this server added some things newschool in the past and im sorry but as much as i adore the oldschool feeling of the server if they just do oldschool forever without evolving not even a single bit than this server will die in a couple of years if not months xD what im saying is... add some of the newschool things that are indeed good that are indeed well done and indeed harmless pvp weapons and armours along with new colors wont really change anything of the "oldschool feeling" you are talking about so much you either have everything oldschool or you don't and since you dont just let people have the things that won't change anything... wont harm any wone... will give livelyhood to the server and will attract players who are searching for a server that is fresh new and without all the things the new patches did wrong... if any gm is reading this please note that this will indeed change the server for better and that many people have asked this before. i have known people who didnt give the server a try due to equipments not existing or not having that colour they really liked. it just hads variety to the server like the hairstyles its just a matter of style for people to have their characters as they desire please please please pretty please reconsider this in one of the future patches :/
    • Yes new effects dosent change the oldschool gameplay.. I also love the oldschool 4story but i love the new effects too, this server has a huge potential! And as dakdaifgo said...we alrdy added so many things from newer patches, so why not adding sth that rly many ppl want to see here!

#YesToNewColors
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Gerall wrote:

Novac wrote:

Why no voting?
      Thats the only fair way for our community, its a modern oldschool server so why not? new effects wont change the Gameplay.
      If the larger amount of our community is against colors okay no problem but there should be a voting to keep
      it fair for all players.
      People came to this server knowing it is supposed to be oldschool. If official server players came here and voted for stuff like this, this server would soon become like the official.
      and again only a small group will be in the server and the server won't grow... if this is already a mixed server with good things from the oldschool and good harmless things from the new one might as well make this a hybrid and the most fresh and unique 4 story server of all time without the need of creating gor and the new layout and loading screen and etc... heck its a oldschool that doesent even have the tutorial... so its neither oldschool nor newschool anymore... its our own thing and we must cherish and make it as good as we can enovate with our own combinations of new and old and make it perfect for the biggest amount... dont want new colours? dont use hem but at least give other players the choice to wear them if they so desire... and swiperDE pllease dont just say no to a reasonable vote to make a server better
    • Burn wrote:

I really love those skins are wonderful. But server is better with out. 4ancient is 4ancient.
      what do u mean with 4ancient is 4ancient, we added a lot of stuff that nothing had to do with 4ancient ^^
      Its just an effect not more, as u said they are wonderful, i think a lot of ppl would wish that they add the new effects :)
    • I don't like the companions from the newer patches, it was more of a thing to get more money and more hours out of this dying game but the colours are very nice indeed because it would add a bit of originality to the server.
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • We have mounts and pets with effs, archers nerfeds, warriors with the newschool aoe basic and a invented rework, same for evo and assas with close to instant invi, why no to new effs, they wint change the playstyle, they give more options to make a custom game, the old effs arent bad, but such a booring thing, we all end with the same 2 effs. Nothing will change at all, just more options to make a custom eq, people who dont like it dont have to use them, its simple!.
      #YesToNewColors
    • Loul wrote:

people who dont like it dont have to use them, its simple!.
      #YesToNewColors
      YES! and if there a rly some ppl who gets so mad if other ppl use new colors...than maybe we need for thoose ppl extra an option in the settings for turning new effects off..
      But on this server are rly many ppl who want to see the new colors in the server..its so sad that only a few are registered and active in this forum.
    • if they arent going to put the new colors wich is ridiculous seeing the amount of peopl i have seen complaining about it than at least create some to make this server unique if you keep it 100% oldschool (wich it already isnt) it will just be repetitive and boring and die off one day as people grow tired after doing all there is... is like being on an island and already had seen all there is on it. every game needs something new it takes a good communication to make the new changes actualy good and not like gor and money grabs and destroying maps and classes... but equipment looks and variety?? come on people xDDDD so because you see a new color you will get moody and give up instead of getting life on the server? ALL GAMES NEED TO EVOLVE its that simple xD