Bomb Delivery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bomb Delivery

Dear players,

I have devised several events that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, I decided to post those events to the forum.

Bomb Delivery

This is a PvP event and your task is to deliver Cart with Bombs to the enemy camp.

Cart with bombs is marked by a red dot on the map.
      The finish line is represented by a white rectangle on the map.
      Pushing the cart is easy. You must always stand before cart, so it will move forward into the enemy camp. Cart changes direction depending on the players' nation.
      You can stop enemies who are pushing you only by killing them or force them to stand behind the cart.
      If no one stands before cart, the cart stands in place and waits.

Rules:
      Only players who pushed the Cart behind an enemy mission zone portal can use their mission zone portal. (As long as the cart is behind the enemy portal)
      Violation of the rules will be punished by moving the cart forwards to the camp of players who violated the rules!

Doc Rules:
      Players can kill only other event participants.
      After the event you have to leave this area, you can be in doc 10 with lvl 90 only during the event!
      You can´t kill players who are lvl 10 - 21!

The Admin will determine people who can participate so that both sides have the same number of players.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil