CARE WITH PLAYERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CARE WITH PLAYERS

Dear staff, pls answer some questions/statement.

1. Why did u close any ticket, when the problem not fixed?
      - My opinion u need close just when the problem fixed. Now we need open 100 ticket with 1 reason, bcs u close all.

2. Can u focus 2 things in 1 moment?
      -I think now all get bann, but auctioner steal money, and we dont get any answer.

3. Why u dont make any explanation from the auctioner?
      - When will we get back the money? (Lot of players lose lotof money with this bug)
      - U think its normal, and players dont need their money? I tell u, we need :)

4. Maybe u can test things on test server.
      -Every time, when u make new patch we get lot of bugs.(Auctioner, and the guy who got 1200 free honour and gm said "lucky"<---- pls its not lucky or not lucky)

5. Care about players (The players pay money for ms..)
      - I think for example now, 0 answer, tickets closed with auctioner bid bug.
      - My opinion is, when we find a very big bug like this, what steal around 30players money... U need make normal recommendations and write it in forum or in game.

6. Give compensate all who lose money..
      - For example i cant buy my +21 mask yesterday, bcs the game steal my money....

"7. Bann"
      - Maybe all who use this bug, will be banned? We use bugs, and atm u ar really good with banns xd

I hope, u will just delete this topic again, and we dont get any useful answer, like yesterday :D
    • 1) We only close the tickets if we give the answer to solve the problem. If the problem persists and a new ticket was made we don't do that. 99.99% of the time problems are the same resolvable with a few steps (that are also written in forum, but we answer the tickets anyway).
      2) Yes we can, but AUC is a problem that can be fixed only by our developers. So how can we give you a suitable answer if other team members can't fix it?
      3) We can't until we've been told to. We have to figure out first what this bug was caused from, after that we'll answer anyone and refund the stuff.
      4) We test things on our testserver, i don't know if you're too familiar with programming, but test enviroment and live enviroment are a bit different, that means that tests done with fewer players don't always generate problems that happen with 400.
      5) About the forum thread you're right, but please don't say we don't care :D We answer tons of tickets daily and fix tons of player's problems, is not too easy to keep up with everything, but we try our best :D
      6) Compensations of things lost due to server problems are decided by GAs, so again, it's not up to other staffers :)
    • 1. lol i got this answer and my ticket closed

"This is a known issue. I am sorry for the inconvinience. We are working on a fix and you will get your gold back, for now do not use the bidding option, thats my recommendation. Kind regards, Hypnos"
      PLS, dont say to me it is 99,99% fixed ot anything else. I cant ask when or anything else, bcs closed very fast.

2. Ok, developers.. but i think its a really big bug, so maybe it is the most important now? Or no?

3.-5.U can write in game or in forum " DONT USE BID FUNCTION IDIOTS, ALL WILL LOSE MONEY", but no u ar in quiet. And i think my ticket answer is really bullshit. I am not in staff but it is a pattern..

4. Ok, i got this. But its "only 400" player.

6. Yes dont help on this server, but help on the players, who lost money....
    • benyas wrote:

1. lol i got this answer and my ticket closed

"This is a known issue. I am sorry for the inconvinience. We are working on a fix and you will get your gold back, for now do not use the bidding option, thats my recommendation. Kind regards, Hypnos"
      PLS, dont say to me it is 99,99% fixed ot anything else. I cant ask when or anything else, bcs closed very fast.

2. Ok, developers.. but i think its a really big bug, so maybe it is the most important now? Or no?

3.-5.U can write in game or in forum " DONT USE BID FUNCTION IDIOTS, ALL WILL LOSE MONEY", but no u ar in quiet. And i think my ticket answer is really bullshit. I am not in staff but it is a pattern..

4. Ok, i got this. But its "only 400" player.

6. Yes dont help on this server, but help on the players, who lost money....
      About the ticket, yea it shouldn't have been closed because we need to keep track of who lost stuff in the auc problematic, i'll reopen it.
      About the bug yea it is, it's in our priority list, but we have to find exactly what causes this problem first, otherwise we can't fix it.
      About the forum thread, as said before i am sorry, we could not make it before. This week happened that most of the staffers could not log-in, i can say that personally IRL has priority over games.
      About the refunds, as said before, they will get refunded, but only GAs can do that.
    • benyas wrote:

imgur.com/a/QK9VIPW

Thanks for nothing.
      SGA/AC here yesterday and tomorrow too, and 0 answer when will we get money back.
      "but please don't say we don't care "----> i feel the care

But alberto thanks, bcs my ticket reopened, but i can f*ck it. Still get 0 answer, we need wait 2 week(or more?!) for get back the money?!

U said GAs can do it, i see SGA in forum all day, but didnt happen anything.
      As said before, if i could do it, i would've already :) That's not up to me, GAs are aware of this
    • benyas wrote:

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

As said before, if i could do it, i would've already :) That's not up to me, GAs are aware of this
      Yes i got it, but why just u can answer me?Ok, u care about players, and GAs?
      Sorry, but its really irritating. I see they are here, but dont do anything. Dont say anything.
      This is really sad from GAs.
      This mentality not nice. And it isnt "care".
      What should i tell you from what i already told you? I cannot speak for someone else
    • Benyas please calm down, we had a similiar situation with server crashes and rollbacks.

I lost like 100g, no answer from GA's but it still got fixed in a reasonable time because you know, that's their job fixing stuff, not player support.

Please just stop filling the forum with your hate and have some patience.

(You know, just because it's your priority n1 doesn't have to mean it's everyone's)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • You dont get it, it's not about Client crashes but about Server crashes, on a server crash there is a rollback to the last backup, i lost 100g through that so it's basically the fucking same as you could never tell when it was about to happen
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

You dont get it, it's not about Client crashes but about Server crashes, on a server crash there is a rollback to the last backup, i lost 100g through that so it's basically the fucking same as you could never tell when it was about to happen
      I cant buy permits, exp choco. I cant buy anything.... i have 3g. Then Gms go and send me 10 exp choko and ok then i can wait..... but i need to up my char and now I cant bcs the game steal my golds.... really good

The post was edited 1 time, last by benyas ().

• benyas wrote:

"7. Bann"
      - Maybe all who use this bug, will be banned? We use bugs, and atm u ar really good with banns xd
      "Your user account has been banned until Mar 14th 2019, 1:00am: -1.4: You may not encourage other players to break any rules set by 4Ancient. If you do so, you will be as punishable as the player that broke the rules.
      -1.5: You may not discuss hacks, bugs or any other harmful topic in any of 4Ancient's platforms."

THANKS ^^