Derion problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Derion problem

Derion dont need more ppl, the server is MAYBE balanced. The difference is valorian can play together. Derion not. Derion hate derions.... This is very big problem.

For example:
      - I have priest (benyas), when i play on priest, everybody can come for grp and buffs, and i try to give for everyone.
      - I have nw, they dont give pt/buffs, bcs they dont know who i am. But they like vision..
      - 9 ppl in doku with 2 priest, and they make 1pt with 2 priest. Why not 2pt with 1-1 priest?

Who cares the guild or anything else?! DERION > Guild

I think derions need to thinking about it, and change if they want win some pvp in this game.

And respect valorian, they do it really good.

Pls PLAY TOGETHER in pvp, i dont care what u make after or before pvp.

R.I.P. MY ENGLISH :D

Make derion big again!
    • I am sorry to say but Valorian are more and that is a fact.
      If you go on the 4Ancient Discord and look at the bot_command channel you will see that Valorians are always more (judging on the last 25 or so commands)

here an extreme example:
      Players online:
      Total
      Character Selection
      Valorian (Ingame)
      Derion (Ingame)

And a lesser one:
      Players online:
      Total
      Character Selection
      Valorian (Ingame)
      Derion (Ingame)

But fact is that Valorian is always more on every single try so opening the Transfer is the right decision.

But, what you are speaking about might be true but it goes for both sides, Valorian and Derion
      mostly everyone groups their Guild member, when i am on my Priest i am glad if i dont have as many people on my group so i can play better for the fewer people, but still everytime i can afford it i give a shield/heal or buff to player outside of my group as well.

Thing with moves like that is that it doesnt get nearly as often noticed as if they get a cleanse/heal or shield than if they get none
      because you are used to being supported, i know that because when i am on my Mage/NW or Archer for example and i get into a situation i will most likely not get out on my own i do pray for a priest to help me, and i feel when it does not happen 3x harder than if it does, just because i die if no one saves me, and dieing is defenetly more noticable than being safed

Me and a guild member, that i know good (he is pure support) where the only 2 priests on BoG yesterday and got flamed by people who didnt get buffed even tho we threw buffs whenever we could and i even gave shields and else, thing is that you simply CAN'T do that for everyone because we were responsible for like 2.5 groups wich is simply too much to handle for 2 priests, at the end of the day we got flamed by people that I KNOW of that i gave them buffs, shields, heals AND cleanses (and not only on that BoG)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Then i cant say anything else, i said maybe balanced. If everyone play together who cares 7 full pt vs 9 full pt. Its balanced, i think. But derion dont play together, everyone want just ap and rank. And everyone can cry in all chat.... Ok
      Then no, wait again when sone guys come to derion from valorian. And wait when again unbalanced and deris will be more, like 1-2 months ago. Idk why cant play together. And why more imortant ap and rank then the nation.
      But ok. I dont have more question.
      Everyone want just cry bcs they have more ppl and wait the wonder. GL to everywhere. And call me when derion can play together.
      Maybe i will make a pause in the game.
      Bye.
    • Resurgence and United are playing together at the Territory War, but sometimes getting outnumbered just means loss, working together makes you stronger in that kind of situation but sometimes even that's not enough, I hope that the staff will be careful with how many and wich people they transfer but still it's justified in my opinion, you saw my example Valorian were 70!! People more.

I would be interested in why you think that people just play for rank because I don't see that.

For example we even have a Mage in the guild who doesn't give a shit on his rate and goes in for stuns if our side is being pushed into the spawn at BoG, he surely doesn't do that for his rank, idk with what people you playing but I can tell you that in our guild we try to work together and on TW we even work with other guilds when the situation demands it (wich doesn't mean we wouldn't if not)

Maybe you are just playing with the wrong people...
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 4 times, last by Asera: So - many - typos ().

• complete balance will maybe never be possible in my opinion because people always can make there own choice where they want to play and also when
      something like transfer people isnt a real solution
      maybe one possible solution for balanced pvp could be "private" organized pvp but this is difficult too because ppl have to big ego´s
      I can remember days where i was part of something like organized and mostly "fair" (it doesnt need to be 1:1 on each side) pvp and damn it was nice even though i never had the best gear

just my opinion on this topic even though the most active pvp player wont know me because i am a pretty new player here on the server
    • I guess the most ppl are just not motivvated for pvp...
      For example this situation:
      A guy , lets name him xyz..

[ALL-CHAT]
      xyz: PVP MIRHUR!!!// or PVP DOC80!!!!

what will happen?

a few player start to port Mirhur or Doc 80..
      they get 1 time killed..."Hmpf im leaving we have no chance we are toooo less"...
      few sec later.. some other player join doc 80...
      ---> get killed...."Hmpf we are tooo less f$ck it im out!"...
      ------> a few moments later again some ppl join..." Oh boi we are soo lesss ppl noo thanks im out.."
      --------> result:"ohhh woow so many ppl here in markut...
      its always the same..ppl are leaving so fast.. there is no possability to make searius partys to fight if every one crys cause he died and leaves...
      antidot is so cheap so that cant be a reason for leaving because of killed 1 time ...
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • the problem is that ppl care way too much about their rank or win % they die 1 time and byebye

and than theres the valo invi retards.. yes im talking to you boof , ramon , monty , elox , tomyhillfinger, pinner, pokemon meritius and pretty much 90% of mages and warriors
      everytime i see someone using invi just because i want to quit pvp , its just plain stupid , fcking retards
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Raphi195 wrote:

I just read "Valorian can play together, derion not."

This is the biggest lie ever. I passed almost 11 months at valorian, and 2 months in Derion and i can tell you 1 thing : valorian DOES NOT cooperate more than Derion. Even better is that i find that Derion has actually a much better co-op than valo.
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Raphi195 wrote:

This is the biggest lie ever. I passed almost 11 months at valorian, and 2 months in Derion and i can tell you 1 thing : valorian DOES NOT cooperate more than Derion. Even better is that i find that Derion has actually a much better co-op than valo.
      Well maybe the valos dont cooprate with you lol. In valorian is everyone is playing together without CSTM, cause they want all alone (the time before you switched to derion)
    • Ramon wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Raphi195 wrote:

Well maybe the valos dont cooprate with you lol. In valorian is everyone is playing together without CSTM, cause they want all alone (the time before you switched to derion)
      i did many cooperation with many guild before you came so pls. And when we tried to co-op in valo it fucks up, people do their own shit. Whereas in derion it can still be okay sometimes
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord