The warrior CHANGE In the next patch 1.8

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xHunter wrote:

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Hahahaha yes yes learn to play when i won more rumapark than you won lapiris xd
      :)))) i won my first ruma that i went after playing for first time 2days warrior, while u got beaten 11-2 by murcielago :))))). Count my falke & penda tours too bot, you are literally 10-0 for me any class, fking random that can't even dodge a debuff, meme of this community trash nohand. I have never space for lapiris cause 8 elite btw, but this doesn't matter, i stillhave much more tournaments than you, and not some bullshit rumapark that anyone can win :))). l2p my retarded low iq friend.

btw half of the warriors on this server can shit on you, even resk beat you 1v1 :)))), you are rly like bots on easy difficulty.
      mate i think before play you should learn how to interact with human poeple, i'm seeing so much hate in your words and i don't know why. I think a pro and a good player is the one who know the meaning of "respect".
      No time to waste anymore here.

Greetings
    • xHunter wrote:

:)))) i won my first ruma that i went after playing for first time 2days warrior, while u got beaten 11-2 by murcielago :))))). Count my falke & penda tours too bot, you are literally 10-0 for me any class, fking random that can't even dodge a debuff, meme of this community trash nohand. I have never space for lapiris cause 8 elite btw, but this doesn't matter, i stillhave much more tournaments than you, and not some bullshit rumapark that anyone can win :))). l2p my retarded low iq friend.

btw half of the warriors on this server can shit on you, even resk beat you 1v1 :)))), you are rly like bots on easy difficulty.
      11-2 by murcie? lol... in your dream, I lost vs him because i had huge lag (like almost every tournament btw)

and btw iff you won ruma its just because murcie got kicked from the arena because of account sharing

:')
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

mate i think before play you should learn how to interact with human poeple, i'm seeing so much hate in your words and i don't know why. I think a pro and a good player is the one who know the meaning of "respect".No time to waste anymore here.

Greetings
      i respect someone who respects me too, and also doesnt talk bullshit :).

xHunter wrote:

11-2 by murcie? lol... in your dream, I lost vs him because i had huge lag (like almost every tournament btw)
      and btw iff you won ruma its just because murcie got kicked from the arena because of account sharing

Ah not 11-2, he gave you 11-1, + you won 2 ruma cause yata let you, also ruma is the most easiest tour on this server, like i said, more than half of the wars from this server can beat you :))) resk not main war gave u 10-5 :)))). And no, if murci wouldn't get kick i would still win that ruma, was 3-3 going 4-3 for me, 3rounds lost cause overcast. You were the one talking about tournaments when you only "won" the most random tour - rumapark and that because other people gave you the win for the meme :)) sad bot. In your place i wouldn't even talk, when you can't even dodge a debuff and can't even play your main class that you play for 1year.
    • xHunter wrote:

Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

:)))) i won my first ruma that i went after playing for first time 2days warrior, while u got beaten 11-2 by murcielago :))))). Count my falke & penda tours too bot, you are literally 10-0 for me any class, fking random that can't even dodge a debuff, meme of this community trash nohand. I have never space for lapiris cause 8 elite btw, but this doesn't matter, i stillhave much more tournaments than you, and not some bullshit rumapark that anyone can win :))). l2p my retarded low iq friend.btw half of the warriors on this server can shit on you, even resk beat you 1v1 :)))), you are rly like bots on easy difficulty.
      mate i think before play you should learn how to interact with human poeple, i'm seeing so much hate in your words and i don't know why. I think a pro and a good player is the one who know the meaning of "respect".No time to waste anymore here.
      Greetings
      i respect someone who respects me too, and also doesnt talk bullshit :).

xHunter wrote:

:)))) i won my first ruma that i went after playing for first time 2days warrior, while u got beaten 11-2 by murcielago :))))). Count my falke & penda tours too bot, you are literally 10-0 for me any class, fking random that can't even dodge a debuff, meme of this community trash nohand. I have never space for lapiris cause 8 elite btw, but this doesn't matter, i stillhave much more tournaments than you, and not some bullshit rumapark that anyone can win :))). l2p my retarded low iq friend.btw half of the warriors on this server can shit on you, even resk beat you 1v1 :)))), you are rly like bots on easy difficulty.
      11-2 by murcie? lol... in your dream, I lost vs him because i had huge lag (like almost every tournament btw)and btw iff you won ruma its just because murcie got kicked from the arena because of account sharing

Ah not 11-2, he gave you 11-1, + you won 2 ruma cause yata let you, also ruma is the most easiest tour on this server, like i said, more than half of the wars from this server can beat you :))) resk not main war gave u 10-5 :)))). And no, if murci wouldn't get kick i would still win that ruma, was 3-3 going 4-3 for me, 3rounds lost cause overcast. You were the one talking about tournaments when you only "won" the most random tour - rumapark and that because other people gave you the win for the meme :)) sad bot. In your place i wouldn't even talk, when you can't even dodge a debuff and can't even play your main class that you play for 1year.
      1 ruma cuz he let me win... and the 2nd one i just won normaly...

And murcie i told you i had insane lag.. xddddd

anyway ez

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

1 ruma cuz he let me win... and the 2nd one i just won normaly...
      And murcie i told you i had insane lag.. xddddd

anyway ez
      Ye you are ez, told you, bot on easy difficulty. Beaten by murciealgo 11-1, resk 10-5, debuff still can't dodge and so on and you still speak about tournaments :)). And now that they nerfed invis you changed class xDDD:))
    • xHunter, would u be fine if dmg is nerfed to as it was, but defence can stay? or are u against all the buffs the warrior earned?
      With the dmg buff i agree, i would be happy if this will be fixxed, because as i said, i hate suicide warriors too but i saw in the last times less suiciders, but maybe i had luck iduno.. so i tought ppl are normal again and play fine..
      The defence is rly high, true, but if u see warrior as a "tank" than i guess its okay if defence is high.
      Maybe u can make a short list what u want to see in warrior nerf.. cause it feels like this thread is drifting away from the topic.
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Novac wrote:

xHunter, would u be fine if dmg is nerfed to as it was, but defence can stay? or are u against all the buffs the warrior earned?
      With the dmg buff i agree, i would be happy if this will be fixxed, because as i said, i hate suicide warriors too but i saw in the last times less suiciders, but maybe i had luck iduno.. so i tought ppl are normal again and play fine..
      The defence is rly high, true, but if u see warrior as a "tank" than i guess its okay if defence is high.
      Maybe u can make a short list what u want to see in warrior nerf.. cause it feels like this thread is drifting away from the topic.
      Like i said man, i see war as a tank too and even tho imo the deffence is a bit too much, my main problem is the attack stance which is broken. Also damage reflect makes no sense.
    • xHunter wrote:

Like i said man, i see war as a tank too and even tho imo the deffence is a bit too much, my main problem is the attack stance which is broken. Also damage reflect makes no sense.
      So:
      1. Dmg back to as it was(btw is long range dmg also affected? would be funny if long range would be hihger than on archer)
      2. Remove dmg reflect(wich is truly a bit strange that warrior has it)
      3. Reduce defence a bit

Sounds nice but, it doesnt feel like this will happen.. :S
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Novac wrote:

xHunter wrote:

So:
      1. Dmg back to as it was(btw is long range dmg also affected? would be funny if long range would be hihger than on archer)
      2. Remove dmg reflect(wich is truly a bit strange that warrior has it)
      3. Reduce defence a bit

Sounds nice but, it doesnt feel like this will happen.. :S
      Long range damage is also affected, war with 21 ive = ~1800 damage while archer with 21 ive = ~ 1420dmg..so XD, almost 300-400 more base long range damage than archer.

As archer nerf happend long time ago, that wasn't even that necessary (now you literally have no damage without reckless with a normal cbow), this nerf should happen too. To me what they did to war looks like they random buffed this class without even thinking about what they tweaked/added..and this happend months ago and still no actions.
    • Novac wrote:

ye the archer nerf was ugly.. thats why i fristly changed to mage and than evo..
      now im archer again and playing with reckless haha.

You could start a voting..but im not sure if that helps ..
      don't want to waste anymore time on this topic, i told my opinion & the truth about this class even more times on this thread (from experience and also backed up by proofs), if who makes these nerfs/buffs or decides them plays this game or has a bit of knowledge about it, about this class and about pvp then this should/will be fixed.
    • Forgot What?
      The fact that i had insane lag against Murcie?

Or the fact that the "10-5 vs resk" was when i made fun duel (i didnt even know it was him) so he started to say he rekts me etcetc
      Then i came back the next day, i dueled him for real and... 13-2 xD and he flamed me "for tryharding"

So when im serious he flame
      And when I troll / fun he says he is better

Ah yes and btw : i stopped War before invi nerf

Allez ciao ciao

ez warlord

The post was edited 1 time, last by Casher Fighter-Fallendy ().

• Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

Forgot What?
      The fact that i had insane lag against Murcie?

Or the fact that the "10-5 vs resk" was when i made fun duel (i didnt even know it was him) so he started to say he rekts me etcetc
      Then i came back the next day, i dueled him for real and... 13-2 xD and he flamed me "for tryharding"

So when im serious he flame
      And when I troll / fun he says he is better
      yy, np np you are best meme, sry, warrior* on this server man xDDDDDDD.
    • War not op and not broken damage. @AncientCompiler

( > from araya's video).

Exactly what i said above, ez kills in 3sec even with 18-20axe on full buffed mage :))), no wonders when you have with +20 ~1700damage :)).

All wars play off stance and not how this class should be played because retarded broken damage that makes no sense.