Good old Ardir battles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good old Ardir battles

Hi, there is a big problem when it comes to pvp on this server and I genuinely miss good old pvp in Ardir. That' s why I came with the idea how to restore those Ardir battles so you don' t have to search every port (Taranoem, Irik camp, Mirhur, Hesed, Ardir, Crypta) just to actually find someone you can kill. And those farmers will be happier too cause they' ll be able to farm. So my idea is simple: Achievement Points (AP) +20% in Ardir location Encampment Of The Spirit Hunters. That' s all :)
    • Delainer wrote:

Hi, there is a big problem when it comes to pvp on this server and I genuinely miss good old pvp in Ardir. That' s why I came with the idea how to restore those Ardir battles so you don' t have to search every port (Taranoem, Irik camp, Mirhur, Hesed, Ardir, Crypta) just to actually find someone you can kill. And those farmers will be happier too cause they' ll be able to farm. So my idea is simple: Achievement Points (AP) +20% in Ardir location Encampment Of The Spirit Hunters. That' s all :)
      not gonna happen any time soon , suggested it a thousand times to ac and he doesn't seem to like the idea , so ye.. there's your answer
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Delainer wrote:

Hi, there is a big problem when it comes to pvp on this server and I genuinely miss good old pvp in Ardir. That' s why I came with the idea how to restore those Ardir battles so you don' t have to search every port (Taranoem, Irik camp, Mirhur, Hesed, Ardir, Crypta) just to actually find someone you can kill. And those farmers will be happier too cause they' ll be able to farm. So my idea is simple: Achievement Points (AP) +20% in Ardir location Encampment Of The Spirit Hunters. That' s all :
      With my acception as a TGM I will try everything to make this server a better pvp server. Your Idea will be the first option I will try to enforce.

Thank you for your Idea ;)
    • CeanHU wrote:

Delainer wrote:

Hi, there is a big problem when it comes to pvp on this server and I genuinely miss good old pvp in Ardir. That' s why I came with the idea how to restore those Ardir battles so you don' t have to search every port (Taranoem, Irik camp, Mirhur, Hesed, Ardir, Crypta) just to actually find someone you can kill. And those farmers will be happier too cause they' ll be able to farm. So my idea is simple: Achievement Points (AP) +20% in Ardir location Encampment Of The Spirit Hunters. That' s all :
      With my acception as a TGM I will try everything to make this server a better pvp server. Your Idea will be the first option I will try to enforce.
      Thank you for your Idea ;)
      AC already said its not a long term idea, and increase point in a area isnt a good solution :/
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

CeanHU wrote:

Delainer wrote:

With my acception as a TGM I will try everything to make this server a better pvp server. Your Idea will be the first option I will try to enforce.Thank you for your Idea ;)
      AC already said its not a long term idea, and increase point in a area isnt a good solution :/
      You can all suggest better idea how to restore ardir battles cause seriously I've never seen any 4story server with more dead ardir like here. I know 70% (or even more) of players play this game like farming or build equip simulator but still server should have one pvp place where u can always have a fun.
    • Problem is that this server has set times for events like Bog or Crypta that most of the people are waiting for.

We actually had the situation that Bog was disabled once due to a revamp and all of a sudden there was a ton of open world PvP (not so much ardir, rather mirhur or iriku, but still)

As you can see, Mirhur offers Sigs and Iriku gives the possibility for player to farm Well Water. These can provoke lesser fights who then escalates into some nice group pvp if the sides are calling for help

So the reason why there is no pvp in ardir is simply the fact that people don't have anything that even gets them to Ardir.

Back then on the official server there was no pvp mode like we have them here, so ardir established as a pvp spot over time, but here you don't need to go to ardir to have some PvP
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asera ().

• Asera wrote:

Problem is that this server has set times for events like Bog or Crypta that most of the people are waiting for.

We actually had the situation that Bog was disabled once due to a revamp and all of a sudden there was a ton of open world PvP (not so much ardir, rather mirhur or iriku, but still)

As you can see, Mirhur offers Sigs and Iriku gives the possibility for player to farm Well Water. These can provoke lesser fights who then escalates into some nice group pvp if the sides are calling for help

So the reason why there is no pvp in ardir is simply the fact that people don't have anything that even gets them to Ardir.

Back then on the official server there was no pvp mode like we have them here, so ardir established as a pvp spot over time, but here you don't need to go to ardir to have some PvP
      Its true, just find a reasson to fight in Ardir ;) On some servers, solve this problem by adding mobs in Ardir from which we can get something, what we need on lvl 90. I'm not saying it must be mobs, we can try to find another solution. EDITED: like Delainer´s post.
    • Asera wrote:

Problem is that this server has set times for events like Bog or Crypta that most of the people are waiting for.

I don't know man, these events like Bog or Crypta personally I don't like it. I see BoG as complete chaos 40v40 with 15fps where everyone puts aoes on the ground, archers show their abbs and warriors commit suicides to kill mages. It just ain't that good as old ardir was. And when you don't like these events well you don't have a choice cause its the only pvp you can get. That's why I wan't to boost ardir battles little bit because ARDIR is the real old school when it comes to pvp. You can have oldchool server but it isn't oldschool without ardir battles.
    • I am defenetly not opposed by the idea of making Ardir more attractive, all I say is that you need to do something that pulls people there but as Fallendy already said, Ancient doesn't really like doing something like that

I personally favor a single ardir battle over a whole day of doc 80
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asera ().

• Asera wrote:

But for those people who want 24/7 PvP there is no real solution. That's why Ardir PvP would be a great Idea. I will support the idea and discuss it with other higher ranked team members.
    • Delainer wrote:

Asera wrote:

I don't know man, these events like Bog or Crypta personally I don't like it. I see BoG as complete chaos 40v40 with 15fps where everyone puts aoes on the ground, archers show their abbs and warriors commit suicides to kill mages. It just ain't that good as old ardir was. And when you don't like these events well you don't have a choice cause its the only pvp you can get. That's why I wan't to boost ardir battles little bit because ARDIR is the real old school when it comes to pvp. You can have oldchool server but it isn't oldschool without ardir battles.
      That is right. BoG is very critical in my opinion. Crypta is not bad, but not many people go there. As I said before I will try to enforce Ardir Battles.