New Raid Area

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Raid Area

Hello everyone,

I have an idea for all farmers like me.
      Since ElynCZ has posted a thread about a new boss event, I was attacked by the idea of new area where such bosses could be more. These bosses would be hard to kill and would drop different drops divided into several groups according to the value of the drop (common, rare, epic and legendary). This could all depend on the difficulty of the area, which would be divided into three groups of difficulty (normal, heroic and mythic). If this was not possible, there would be only one difficulty, with each boss being more difficult than the previous one.Every boss would have another tactic to kill him and a full group of players with good cooperation (and EQ) is needed to kill him.
      In order not to be unfair to PVP players, this area would be open once a week. And to enter the next level of difficulty, the item that you get when successfully completing the previous one must be used.
      In these areas, you will not be able to use Premium HP. and MP. potions, the scrolls of the resurrection and scroll of teleportation. So if u leave this area, u must go from the start to the your group.

Difficulties:
      Normal, Heroic, Mythic

Suggested drop:
      Common: Potion of Fortune, Master Formula, Scroll of Reflection, Goddess Tears, Common Narwashi drop (incredients, jwls, etc). 60-80 silvers for each member of the group, Osiris Gemstones, Arkan's reagents, etc.
      Rare: Silver Treasure, Survival tincture, Effect change scroll, Mounts (1day). Formula of emptiness, Books, Master Letter, Magic Charm of Ease, Exp Chocolate, Autoloot (1h), Quest 1,5x etc.
      Epic: Exp chocolate (9h), Mounts (30days), GOR EQ – only for transmog, with same stats like normal EQ, transmog scroll, Event weapons that can not be improved specially marked against scam – only for transmog
      Legendary: Gor weapons and special weapons like new etc only for transmog. Perma mounts who have the same look as the bosses from which they can be obtained (behemount boss = behemont, dragon boss = dragon mount).

Part of this idea is a TRANSMOG:
      Transmog could only be used on a item of the same type. Example: Arkana on Pauldron, Beast on Conqueror and conversely Rumapark cant be used on Noble for mages. Etc.
      What mean only for transmog?
      These items for transmog only will have 0:0 stats and can not be upgraded, they will be specially marked.

Yes, a similar system uses lots of games, but I think 4Story deserves some better PVE.

Best Regards,

Enyos
    • Fearu wrote:

This is oldschool for the god sake
      I think we need a seperate Server for "This is oldschool" screamers with just the base patch and nothing else

For real man, i dont get how you can oppose good ideas by just screaming "This is oldschool" if they are a nice addition to the game they should be considered

Yoda as well "New Colors aren't oldschool" Well, dont use them!!!

But new Potion Icons aren't oldschool as well, back then everything had the same Icon, but thats okay for some reason

+BoG, everyone seems to be enjoying that, but back in the days there were NO BoG but for reason, that i cant get into my mind, thats okay as well

You guys are hindering the developement of this Server for people who would really like to see stuff like this only because of your "oldschool" habbit
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asera ().

• xHunter wrote:

Who cares about pve tho? We need more pvp modes anyway. There barely is pvp on this server and all u have to do is jump markut/keter, nothing new implemented in the last year besides a bugged crypta..
      im ok to get pve tho but you right the most important is more pvp now
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • xHunter wrote:

Who cares about pve tho? We need more pvp modes anyway. There barely is pvp on this server and all u have to do is jump markut/keter, nothing new implemented in the last year besides a bugged crypta..
      What got said is, when 1.8 hits you can barely hide yourself from PvP,
      The gaps that are at the timetable right now are supposed to get filled with 1.8

And regarding PvE we only have pull -> cc+aoe -> loot -> relog, its the most boring PvE you can imagine

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

What got said is, when 1.8 hits you can barely hide yourself from PvP,The gaps that are at the timetable right now are supposed to get filled with 1.8

And regarding PvE we only have pull -> cc+aoe -> loot -> relog, its the most boring PvE you can imagine
      yy patch 1.8 in 2021 anyway.

Ofc pve its boring, also jumping markut is boring and pvp matters more in this game than pve.
    • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

pvp matters more in this game than pve.
      Ofc it does, i totally agree with you, but there is NO fun PvE here, all that has been worked on so far is PvP
      So i think it is getting time for a nice little Dungeon where you can farm
      Where do u see that the server has enough pvp? Only on bogs is pvp. This server compared to other servers is just full pve server.
    • xHunter wrote:

Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Ofc it does, i totally agree with you, but there is NO fun PvE here, all that has been worked on so far is PvPSo i think it is getting time for a nice little Dungeon where you can farm
      Where do u see that the server has enough pvp? Only on bogs is pvp. This server compared to other servers is just full pve server.
      in this server, unlike 4raz and p4s, you need to buy eq with gold or upp
      So you need to farm basically to get eq, whereas 4raz you are full 24 instantly
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Ofc it does, i totally agree with you, but there is NO fun PvE here, all that has been worked on so far is PvPSo i think it is getting time for a nice little Dungeon where you can farm
      in this server, unlike 4raz and p4s, you need to buy eq with gold or uppSo you need to farm basically to get eq, whereas 4raz you are full 24 instantly
      Also on p4 u need to get eq or play with the +22 that they give which isn't rly enough. Even here to get eq is rly easy, in 2weeks-1month u can get 22 ap weap and full 20 (or even better) which is more than enough to pvp. If u want to farm go play farmville, this game isn't pve only. After u get eq which is like i said easy, u have nothing to do besides bogs. Also the server is old enough so most of the players already have eq.
    • xHunter wrote:

Where do u see that the server has enough pvp? Only on bogs is pvp.
      Crypta, Doc and sometimes open World PvP as well

When there is no PvP at Doc or Crypt its because of balance, not because there is no PvP mode

I didnt say it HAS enough PvP, i said it SHOULD be enough when 1.8 hits

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Where do u see that the server has enough pvp? Only on bogs is pvp.
      Crypta, Doc and sometimes open World PvP as well
      When there is no PvP at Doc or Crypt its because of balance, not because there is no PvP mode

I didnt say it HAS enough PvP, i said it SHOULD be enough when 1.8 hits
      Thats why it needs more pvp modes so pvp won't depend on balance (modes like br; battle of titans/world; war of gods or even skygarden and so on, not some bugged pvp modes that aren't even full pvp based afterall). I can see with my own eyes that barely is pvp wtf and all u have to do is jump markut. More pve its the last thing that should be implemented.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Thats why it needs more pvp modes so pvp won't depend on balance.
      Doc and Crypt are PvP Modes as well and they do depend on balance, i dont see how more gamemodes change the fact that you need to have them balanced so people stay for PvP

The only way to balance PvP Modes is to leave Players outside so they can jump around in Keter / Markut

+ then there is still the possibility that one side overpowers the other and people leave -> rip PvP, back to Markut

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Thats why it needs more pvp modes so pvp won't depend on balance.
      Doc and Crypt are PvP Modes as well and they do depend on balance, i dont see how more gamemodes change the fact that you need to have them balanced so people stay for PvP
      The only way to balance PvP Modes is to leave Players outside so they can jump around in Keter / Markut

+ then there is still the possibility that one side overpowers the other and people leave -> rip PvP, back to Markut
      Its clearly that u never played other servers so your opinions and thoughts about 4story pvp are limited. Pvp modes like i said above or even BoG are balanced because there are same numbers of players teleported