refinements, party

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• refinements, party

How to refine an item? I want to add some options like evade and mag defence to a part of armor. Do i have to use the rune or swap the option from the other part of armor for example gloves into gloves. Anyway, how to refine?
      I heard there are few party options like arrow on the map and drop choice (sth like that) and also where can i get ability for throwing snowballs?
    • pac wrote:

How to refine an item?
      Well first of all you need:

- Master's letter - +300% Chance that the effect Carries over
      - Book of Craftmaship - Guarantees succes on the refinement process (and ONLY that, has no influence on the stats)
      (Both of these are available at the Bonus-Point Shop)

- Your Item that you want to Refine
      - Appropriate Runes or Weapons/Armor for your Item

The Refinement process itself is pretty easy, you just use the Master's letter and Book of Craftmanship, drag your Item + the 3 Reagents in, thats all.
      However, if the stat carries over or not is random, so you might need more then one run for your item.

Like i said refining is pretty easy, it just sounds more complicated than it really is, after one or two tries you are into it and its no big deal anymore.

"Good" Runes for Armor are 50+ Evade / Resist

Physical Weapons - 40AR / 10Crit / 10(Long-Range) Attack Speed

Magical Weapons - 17Conc / 30M-Crit / 11M-Damage / 70M-Attack

(Runes that are higher then these (like 45AR or 13Crit) are worth A LOT so dont waste them)

IMPORTANT !

The Amount on the Rune you are using is NOT always the amount that will appear on the Weapon or Armor!

Means if you Refine a 1Handed Sword with 40AR / 10 Crit / 10 Att. Speed (and you are lucky enough to get all stats carried over)
      you will get 30AR / 10Crit / 10 Att. Speed instead (for Dagger it would be 7/10/10)

As you see even if you are aiming for 30 Attack Rate on a 1H Sword you will have to use a Rune with 40AR instead.

Further it is important that if you have a Rune with a really high Stat it is advised to wait for a Refine Event so you dont just lose your value
      (These Refine events are mostly on RL Events like Easter or Christmas and get announced at the Forum)

pac wrote:

I heard there are few party options like arrow on the map and drop choice (sth like that)
      Both of these options are only available to the Group Leader

- You can place the Arrow anywhere in the world by using "Shift" + "Left Click" or by Left clicking the minimap (Can be set on Persons as well)
      To delete it just Right click the minimap

- The way Loot is obtained is shown in the bottom right (next to your Gold) and can be changed by double klicking it (only Group Leader)

pac wrote:

also where can i get ability for throwing snowballs?
      This was a Christmas-Event skill and is no longer obtainable
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 4 times, last by Asera ().

• Asera wrote:

Novac wrote:

[GUIDE] Refinement: Explanation and Method MyLastUpdate: 19.10.17
      Oh nice, i just wasted my time xD
      No, ure version is a nice and short summary with the most important facts, i was just to lazy to write that much aand u answered the other questsions too :D
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured