Priest Skill - Revival needs a buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Priest Skill - Revival needs a buff

Heyho guys,

i thought about buffing the skill for using it more offen and to skill it up to 3 times.
      For now, it is only usefull to keep it on 1/3. There is no improvment to 2/3 or 3/3.

Suggestion:
      • Cooldown reduction up to 30sec - 1 min ea upgrade (3/3 = 40sec CD)
      • set the range up to 20 feet, so we can use it for death bodys behind an aoe wall. (maybe problem with warrior and mage stun)
      • Reduce the Magic Time

What do you think ?

Greetings
      Raphi

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raphi195 ().

• The range needs to stay lower in my opinion although I agree with you about increasing it a bit.

If you make it too high you would be able to revive a warrior (for example) that then happily walks into the enemy ranks with resurrection invis. Or mages that could instand fear -> teleport -> freeze.

I would prefer medium range so the body has to be laying at least somewhat close to your own team. Or the priest would have to get into danger to do it.
      (high risk high reward)

40seconds for a skill like that would be too low as well, it would become too powerful then. I think rather then lowering the cooldown (although I would be fine with something like 2 minutes) maybe increase the cast speed a bit.

It could look like this:
      Rank 1: 3 minutes cooldown - no range
      Rank 2: 2 1/2 min cooldown - close range
      Rank 3: 2 minutes cooldown - medium range

That would make it a powerful spell that is worth to use (and upgrade) but it would still be limited by some cooldown.
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────