My Goodbye

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Being a player for a few months now, I've decided to quit ancient. There are a few reasons on why. I would like to just say thank you for the server and everything you do.

I donated well over 200 euro if not closer to 500 euro to this game. And honestly It didn't feel like they gave 2 shits. Granted yes it's a donation but it also isn't a huge game and they should respect the players who donate to their server. I had an account banned for being suspected of buying items for real money. It was definitely a joke by telling someone I would give them 1000 euro for something like a +20 mage chest. Obviously that was a joke. Which whatever they said they would unban in 30 days. 35 days come around and i write a ticket asking why it hasn't been unbanned. They tell me just wait a few more hours and it will. I wait 2 days and write another ticket. They now tell me its permanently banned. This ticked me off.

The game is completely pay to win even though they say they aren't. People just buy things like permits in the cash shop and sell for gold to get the better gear. This makes pvp awful because everyone basically gets one shot by the people with 23/24 eq. I personally had a 21 - 22 set and still felt like it did nothing. All in all I somewhat enjoyed my stay and the people on the server are very nice. The support is ehh. But goodbye everyone. Good luck on the server and take care. <3 :)
    • Funny how something like this is getting banned instantly and people who afford 6x +24 and 1x +23 ( wich is something like 110.000 "Gold")
      Over 1 night are still here after (2 months or 3 months by now? I forgot)

Justice is a lie
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────