Fix the honor system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I cant answer anything normal for u. I think u love nain and yata xd
      Go and make wedding :D
      Everyone know lot of players use macro, i wont tell players name, but your guild use too. U really think they not?
      But sorry, i dont open this topic for u or nain or yata, main reason is change the honor system.
      And u know this, but u ar really idiot and cant get it. Idc nain and yata, use macro if they want, but the system is bad now :D
      Bcs he dont give ap, when he died 3x. Thats why he can play suicide. And maybe lose 20 point for every death is too much, but i think 12-13 is possible.
      So pls fallendy, if u dont have idea for this topic go and open your FLAME CASHERS AND SAVE MACRO USERS topic, and enjoy that. Thanks :)
    • Fallendy wrote:

Greg wrote:

Asera wrote:

Thing is, Yata deserves the title more then those players because he is actually more skilled then them.

If you are complaining about his playstile on Warrior OK but you gotta admit that Yata is one of the best players of this server and thus can't deny him that title.
      u.u you need meet more mages in your life :(
      greg, yata or nain outplay you, please.
      yata and nain = scrubs and worms for me. If i remember its i one shot them with 2 or 3 shots ^^ like every bots in this server. THE ONLY MAGE WHO MAKE HIS REAL WORK ITS TYREX WHATEVER IF HE DONT PLAY ANYMORE, many times he carry valo ez i was many times in same group with yata and tyrex. Yata its like i will make the last hit for kill someone. Tyrex = SPEED POTION - TP - STUN EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and he take rly nice decisions when he go in for open stuns valo get carried allways from tyrex and me. YOU FALLANDDIE YOUR JUST 1 BOT WHO DONT KNOW HOW PLAY YOUR CLASS.
    • NainPorteQui wrote:

Macro : last arg when someone is better than u btw , " never task from port invi for more invi " ur that mad ?like u don't even take the time to read what u says , ur sentence doesn't make sens ""never task from port invi for more invi."" x'D
      we saw him on radar, but we had vision, so he cant use invi pot.... so they escape from radar, I wrote /invite felino2007 he was offline and 1 min later he come from full invi and play the suicide tactics xd It was funny, but really really shame from yata. And yes my bad, bcs i dont make video, but keep calm, next time i will :)