Yata's and nain proposition (but mainly yata)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yata's and nain proposition (but mainly yata)

He were are guys ! The best war of this server followed by his personal pro priest nain have made some proposition to make this server better, here there is !!!

Delete invi potion / resurection scroll / tp scroll -
    Decrease invi portal time and resurection to 5sec-
    Fix crash : ) ( 10 crash per day for more than 1 year) -
    Decrease war aoe damage by 50%-
    Increase invocation time by de 3sec ( 4sec?) [EVO]
    Upp archer damage-
    Fix missile bug from mage : ) ( report for almost 1year and still not fixed...) -
    Priest using sacri in keter or markut should be possible to kill too-
    Increase the +19 upp -
    Increase the chances to have the new effect -
    delete reckless potion-
    Delete miss for debuff, dodge and stun-
    Fix overcast : )
    - 22 pvp weapons and not a 24 cloack for leyas tournament -
    Fix the balance (and stop considere the AFK, low level, farmer and shop as an activ pvp player to have an excuse with that, thanks: ))) )-
    Decrease mage slow to 8 sec
    Put back the old speed archer's invisibility.
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Wont happens (but as far as i know there is a change planned for TP Scrolls)

Fallendy wrote:

Would lead to massive spawn killing in the war Zones

Fallendy wrote:

Upp archer damage-
    I think we talked about that often enough (only a consideration if Rekkles ends up to be deleted (wont happen))

Fallendy wrote:

Priest using sacri in keter or markut should be possible to kill too-
    +1

Fallendy wrote:

Increase the +19 upp -
    Please no, the Economy is dieing already (and +22 PvP Weapons are the ones that are offered the most)

Fallendy wrote:

Increase the chances to have the new effect -
    Won't happen as well (They already said it is supposed to be rare as it is because they arent "oldschool" (even if they dont hurt the server))

Fallendy wrote:

Dodge Yes please, but for the rest you have to look into balance, some abilities would be broken without the possibility to miss

Fallendy wrote:

- 22 pvp weapons and not a 24 cloack for leyas tournament -
    +22 PvP Weapons are baseline for most classes and i think mos people already have a +22 or better if they win leyas so it would have to be +23 at least but if you give so many high PvP weapons to the player you would hurt the balance as all of them are in 1 country (and a +24 (Holy Knight) cloak is somewhat usefull for everyone)

Fallendy wrote:

Fix the balance
    It is kind of balanced (at least to a point where you can't do much more, sometimes Derion is stronger sometimes Valorian is stronger, more "balancing" would not help at this point (at least in my opinion)
    But "stop considere the AFK, low level, farmer and shop as an activ pvp player" does make a lot of sense

Fallendy wrote:

Put back the old speed archer's invisibility.
    - ?
    You mean movement speed ?
    idk how it was before

Feel free to oppose all of my statements if necessary but don't shittalk (i will mostly ignore that)
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Asera wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Wont happens (but as far as i know there is a change planned for TP Scrolls)

Fallendy wrote:

Would lead to massive spawn killing in the war Zones

Fallendy wrote:

Dodge Yes please, but for the rest you have to look into balance, some abilities would be broken without the possibility to miss
    1. Why wouldn't nerf/delete invis pots happen? :)))))))))) You act on the forum like you are the dev or from the team, chill. Invis pots are the most shittiest thing on this server and they need to be nerfed atleast.

2. No it won't, people will have to teleport faster, nerf to 7sec its good enough. Idk how did u come to the conclusion that less portal invis would lead to what u said "massive spawn killing" lmao.

3. Again what you say makes no sense, did u ever play on other servers? Well i can tell u that abilities won't be broken if they won't miss XDDDDD. No miss to PERCENTAGE SKILLS is a must, good plays should be rewarded and not to see the biggest bullshit ever MISSSSS everytime. Since every class would have no miss to % skills, things will be more about SKILL and not about luck. This has no downsides, only benefits.
  • xHunter wrote:

You act on the forum like you are the dev or from the team, chill.
    What ? I just share my opinion or expectation and in my opinion most of this stuff is not realistic

Fallendy wrote:

It's not about the portal invi it's about the ressurection invi, if you die in Tyco during TW and the spawn invi is 5 seconds you are going to be spawnkilled 2 to 3 times before you are able to reach the portal

And if you use the ressurection scroll you should be able to at least get into safety, i know this proposal is about Invi-enagages but i think you should leave out the Ressurection part because it hurts players at least as much as it would help them

xHunter wrote:

3. Again what you say makes no sense, did u ever play on other servers?
    No i did not play on other Server (mostly due to the fact that 3/4 Servers i tried didnt even let me reach the login screen)

And what about the Mage Fear ? if you give it 100% it enables you to kill groups of players on your own if your weapon is good enough since you have the strongest cc in the game that doesnt miss anyone anymore

Because right now you should be afraid of jumping in because you know you will miss 1 or 2 people

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Isn't ABB enough? If we upped archer's damage we would have to remove ABB otherwise it would be too op in my opinion
    Well you could remove the Rekkles potion like proposed above, right now its only the Archer that uses it anyways

It is basically just some + Levels of Weapon and Armor in form of a temporary Potion anyways, The only Pay to Win item i know besides TP Scrolls and one of the reasons i stopped Archer

(but please, before you remove ABB, just leave it like it is)

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Asera wrote:

Well you could remove the Rekkles potion like proposed above, right now its only the Archer that uses it anyways
    It is basically just some + Levels of Weapon and Armor in form of a temporary Potion anyways, The only Pay to Win item i know besides TP Scrolls and one of the reasons i stopped Archer

(but please, before you remove ABB, just leave it like it is)
    No, wait i'm not saying we'll remove ABB, i'm not a DEV so i'm just sharing my opinion as a player, about the reckleness you get the 1H for 4G so it's not really that p2w i think. You can farm 4G in less than 20 minutes at ini 75. And since pvp is done mostly by lvl 90s i don't think you can't get 4G before a TW or a CW :)
  • Asera wrote:

It's not about the portal invi it's about the ressurection invi, if you die in Tyco during TW and the spawn invi is 5 seconds you are going to be spawnkilled 2 to 3 times before you are able to reach the portal
    And if you use the ressurection scroll you should be able to at least get into safety, i know this proposal is about Invi-enagages but i think you should leave out the Ressurection part because it hurts players at least as much as it would help them

xHunter wrote:

3. Again what you say makes no sense, did u ever play on other servers?
    No i did not play on other Server (mostly due to the fact that 3/4 Servers i tried didnt even let me reach the login screen)
    And what about the Mage Fear ? if you give it 100% it enables you to kill groups of players on your own if your weapon is good enough since you have the strongest cc in the game that doesnt miss anyone anymore

Because right now you should be afraid of jumping in because you know you will miss 1 or 2 people

Resurection invis should stay as it is. Only in tournaments to be lowered maybe.

Mage fear is already 90% (and it still misses so much) and like i said if u make a good stun gg, thats what should happen, stun people, not miss it on 7/10 players. If a mage stuns a group full of people it doesnt mean that all of them will die. Other mages that aren't stunned can hold the ground or priest go in with sacri or just give bubbles etc. Imo if u risk to go in to stun people atleast your damn stuns shouldn't miss, same goes about archer trying to debuff sacri (debuff 70% chance XDDDD - misses almost everytime) and is available for every class.

btw archer damage is kinda shit without reckless and damage buff even with a 22weapon thats why every archer has to use reckless in pvp now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

btw archer damage is kinda shit without reckless and damage buff even with a 22weapon thats why every archer has to use reckless in pvp now.
    I found it to be pretty okayish with a +22 pvp weapon (well, with rekkles and dmg buff)

But its weird to be forced to use Rekkles everytime you PvP + getting nerfed at the base damage because it exists

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Laerze wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Impossible to change tp invis, thanks g4meforge
    The rest idc xd
    what do you mean by that ?
    I mean, it is possible but hm they will lost like 2 weeks to do that.
    Maybe less cus of Jirkus, idk.
    "TP INVI" hasnt own code to change that thing from 15s to 10s or less instant.
    They have to make new movement with that + change invis sec, but im not sure100% how it works.
    I'm not a DEV so it could be fake news, i just heard a lot about, why no-one tried to change invi sec.
  • Nucey wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Impossible to change tp invis, thanks g4meforge
    The rest idc xd
    what do you mean by that ?
    I mean, it is possible but hm they will lost like 2 weeks to do that.Maybe less cus of Jirkus, idk.
    "TP INVI" hasnt own code to change that thing from 15s to 10s or less instant.
    They have to make new movement with that, but im not sure how to change that.
    I'm not a DEV but, i heard a lot about that why no-one tried to change that.
    hmm okaaay kurwa
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber