The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

Hello

I want to propose that in the next version of the game, changing the warrior to the original state.I am referring to the elimination of the 20% character's speed from the attack stance,eliminating the 10% speed in the defense stance, eliminating 20% damage on the attack posture.Eliminating 40% defense on the defense posture .Removing from the defense posture the damage reflecting of 30% when the enemy misses (I do not know why you have implemented this warrior's ability, when you better do it with the ability of the archer`s "blessing of the wind" to reflect the enemy stuns to themselves,a better idea for archer buff).I find it normal for this buff to arches to be implemented because it existed in the old 4story, and why not here.(just a idea).

Now lets get back to our warrior.
      Removing the 10% physical gear in attack stance
      Removing the 10% magical gear in attack stance
      Removing the 50% magical gear in defense stance
      Removing the 5 base strength points

And for the archers class it need back the +3 points base dexterity.

Do not misunderstand me I have nothing with the warriors or the warriors players , so it does not seem right to favor just one class instead of the rest. Because this is not 4ancient or 4story or the good old times.

I want seriousness on this topic.

Best regards.

Terry.

The warrior CHANGE In the next patch