The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Voting No Discussion No Changes !!!! Just Lern to Play your fucking class Better and Stop Crying The Problem Are you not the Pore Warrior we cant do Nothing in The Mass PvP like the Assa this is the real Problem and why some Warriors use invi !!vor you is the ideal Situation only mages and bows in The Mass PvP?and WE can stay Home and Deff Markut?******* **** You*** m**** LF 5000 invi Potts and 1000 Speed Potts pay good<3
  • Its no crying dude,
    tbh i was a big fan from the warrior buff, but now i only see suiciders running with invi potion into the mass stunn and die..
    I played warrior to (before buff and after buff) and i had a lot of fun with the old and new warrior.
    And in this thread i only see maybe 2-3 ppl fihgitng against warrior buff and i accept that its nice if u fight for ure class i did too when i was archer.
    But i also see that a few warior that i know they are great warriors do not screaming here around because some ppl want a nerf, a few of them agree to
    the nerf and a few not...
    Just dont take it personal dude, its just a thread where we can discuss as community, no reason to freak out or claim other player for nothing.

I also consent that invi potions are the biggest problem here.
    All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
    Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
    youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
  • Novac wrote:

Its no crying dude,
    tbh i was a big fan from the warrior buff, but now i only see suiciders running with invi potion into the mass stunn and die..
    I played warrior to (before buff and after buff) and i had a lot of fun with the old and new warrior.
    And in this thread i only see maybe 2-3 ppl fihgitng against warrior buff and i accept that its nice if u fight for ure class i did too when i was archer.
    But i also see that a few warior that i know they are great warriors do not screaming here around because some ppl want a nerf, a few of them agree to
    the nerf and a few not...
    Just dont take it personal dude, its just a thread where we can discuss as community, no reason to freak out or claim other player for nothing.

I also consent that invi potions are the biggest problem here.
    yes. Dont change the war, just nerf invi pot (and teleport Scroll)
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Destro has right, rofl
    Warrior since buff is op af.
    It was and it is support-tank class and as we can see no-one is playing like true warrior.? xD
    I mean, there is a lot kamikaze warriors to oneshot arch-mage everyone.
    As i remember I was always mad when i saw Willco on his mount + bubble from priest.. It was like "OMG HES AGAIN HERE, GG?"

- Windblessing. Warri with arch skill kappa they should add him hook like in league cus he cant get a single kill with his movement speed wtf kapa
    - Range dmg, guys it is a prank that 1.8k with ive 21.. xd I had 2k with ive 23 on SHiro's account so..?
    Hes broken as a tank, hes broken as a fighter..
    He should be OKAY only as a tank..
  • Greg wrote:

i vote for delete this toxic community.
    please.. Do it Delete it i hate this fucking dumb Kids evry day The Same Shit get killed are mad starting Shit Posts in Forum And Nerf people Like me who Just wont to enjoy this beutiful old Game is the Same Shit Like The Discussion about The bow macro Block i lost meny good frinds for it this Game is Fair enough for all if u are serching The perfect Game Just Play Tetris
  • Well farting is sth natural so even that u shouldnt take personally,

Im just saying to u that i understand u cause i had the same moment when i tried to fight against archer nerf, but i
    accepted it cause the Community wanted the nerf.

Just act and talk normal, as i said no reason to freak out for nothing.

without the invi potions suiciders i would be on youre side..
    But Invi warriors with high dmg are just killin the pvp in my eyes especially bog, just so annoying (yes invi mages too).
    All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
    Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
    youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
  • Nucey wrote:

Destro has right, rofl
    It was and it is support-tank class and as we can see no-one is playing like true warrior.? xD
    As i remember I was always mad when i saw Willco on his mount + bubble from priest.. It was like "OMG HES AGAIN HERE, GG?"

- Windblessing. Warri with arch skill kappa they should add him hook like in league cus he cant get a single kill with his movement speed wtf kapa
    - Range dmg, guys it is a prank that 1.8k with ive 21.. xd I had 2k with ive 23 on SHiro's account so..?
    Ok HOLD UP THERE FRIEND!
    Not a single mount bubble usage was EVER used by me
    Not.
    Even.
    Once.

Facts.

Dont draw me into the mud pls...
  • Nucey wrote:

Destro has right, rofl

I have pvp 22 and i never hit 1800

I do 900 usually... 600 to people who are buffed
    And 1000+ to people with no eq.
    But 1200 max xd
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • anna24 wrote:

No Voting No Discussion No Changes !!!! Just Lern to Play your fucking class Better and Stop Crying The Problem Are you not the Pore Warrior we cant do Nothing in The Mass PvP like the Assa this is the real Problem and why some Warriors use invi !!vor you is the ideal Situation only mages and bows in The Mass PvP?and WE can stay Home and Deff Markut?******* **** You*** m**** LF 5000 invi Potts and 1000 Speed Potts pay good<3
    Wow relax. Du sagst, man soll seine Klasse lernen und besser spielen? Läufst du eig blind durch das Spiel? Oder noch schlimmer, bist du selbst einer dieser Kriegerlappen ( Sorry Willco du hast den ja schon gespielt bevor er lächerlich wurde)? Szenario: Ich bin in der Doku Farmen. Mein geschultes Auge sieht auf einem einen Roten Punkt auf der minimap zu mir rennen. Ich merke sofort, dass es sich um einen Feind handelt. Der Krieger taucht auch. Er wirft seine Axt auf mich. Diese Dodge ich gekonnt mit meinem ZA. Ich setze zum Gegenangriff an. Teleport me blitzschnell l nach vorne. Habe ihm im FEAR. Setze eine saftige AOE und caste direkt einen Lavabrand hinterher. Der ju he bekommt jetzt schön auf die fresse!(denke ich, hab ja ne 23 Sichel) Und dann passiert es!! „Du hast Schaden an Spieler XY in Höhe von....“
    Autohit = 3-6 Schaden
    AOE = 1-5 Schaden
    Lavabrand!!!!! = 15 Schaden
    Uff okay, was soll ich tun?

A) Ich halte ihn eine halbe Stunde im Dauerstubn, damit ich ihn irgend wann tot habe.
    B) Ich rufe einen Bogenschützen dazu, damit er diesen Debuffen kann!( hat zur Folge, dass er sauer ist weil ich kein 1vs1 spielen kann und ruft selber 20 Freunde dazu oder fängt mit Invis an)
    Oder Antwort C die mir am besten gefällt...
    C) Ich lerne einfach meine Klasse!!!

Hahahahaha wtf was ist daran fair?! Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

anna24 wrote:

No Voting No Discussion No Changes !!!! Just Lern to Play your fucking class Better and Stop Crying The Problem Are you not the Pore Warrior we cant do Nothing in The Mass PvP like the Assa this is the real Problem and why some Warriors use invi !!vor you is the ideal Situation only mages and bows in The Mass PvP?and WE can stay Home and Deff Markut?******* **** You*** m**** LF 5000 invi Potts and 1000 Speed Potts pay good<3
    Wow relax. Du sagst, man soll seine Klasse lernen und besser spielen? Läufst du eig blind durch das Spiel? Oder noch schlimmer, bist du selbst einer dieser Kriegerlappen ( Sorry Willco du hast den ja schon gespielt bevor er lächerlich wurde)? Szenario: Ich bin in der Doku Farmen. Mein geschultes Auge sieht auf einem einen Roten Punkt auf der minimap zu mir rennen. Ich merke sofort, dass es sich um einen Feind handelt. Der Krieger taucht auch. Er wirft seine Axt auf mich. Diese Dodge ich gekonnt mit meinem ZA. Ich setze zum Gegenangriff an. Teleport me blitzschnell l nach vorne. Habe ihm im FEAR. Setze eine saftige AOE und caste direkt einen Lavabrand hinterher. Der ju he bekommt jetzt schön auf die fresse!(denke ich, hab ja ne 23 Sichel) Und dann passiert es!! „Du hast Schaden an Spieler XY in Höhe von....“Autohit = 3-6 Schaden
    AOE = 1-5 Schaden
    Lavabrand!!!!! = 15 Schaden
    Uff okay, was soll ich tun?

A) Ich halte ihn eine halbe Stunde im Dauerstubn, damit ich ihn irgend wann tot habe.
    B) Ich rufe einen Bogenschützen dazu, damit er diesen Debuffen kann!( hat zur Folge, dass er sauer ist weil ich kein 1vs1 spielen kann und ruft selber 20 Freunde dazu oder fängt mit Invis an)
    Oder Antwort C die mir am besten gefällt...
    C) Ich lerne einfach meine Klasse!!!

Hahahahaha wtf was ist daran fair?! Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir. Sag es mir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The following translation does not represent my opinion it is merely a translation so that non german speaking people can understand what is being written.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow relax. You're telling me to learn my class and play better? Are you blind? Or maybe even worse, are you one of these Warriorretards? (Sorr Willco, but you played warrior before it became a joke of a class) (Editors note: fu passy xd)

Let's think about a pvp situation: I am farming in the document. My trained eye sees a red dot running towards me on the minimap and i realize immediately that is must be an enemy player. An opposing factions warrior suddently appears. He throws his axe, which I skillfully dodge with my evade target skill. I prepare for my counterattack. At the speed of light I teleport forward. I have him stunned with my fear skill, followed by a juicy AOE and a flame pillar thinking that he will be taking tons of damage.(Why shouldn't he I have a +23 Richies) And that's where the unimaginable happens!! 'You have cause the player XY a Damage of... '
    Autoattack = 3-6 dmg
    AOE = 1-5 dmg
    Flame Pillar = 15 dmg
    Gosh ok what am I supposed to do?

A) I try to keep him stunned for half an hour, just to be able to finally kill him.
    B) I call an archer to my aid, just so he can debuff him! (this will probably infuriate the warrior because i 'can't play 1v1' and he will call 20 friends to his aid and use invisibility potions)
    C) I just learn how to play my class

Hahahahaha wtf how is that fair? Tell me. Tell me.Tell me. Tell me.Tell me. Tell me.Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!